Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

28 minutes ago, Siggy said:

Is Val still running your account from time to time?

Ahole

:kwim:

Well, based on that Fisherman's Bay game last night...

42 minutes ago, FeeTFooD said:

They apparently made ULQ not have much of an effect

Gaijin said they made it better. The funniest bit was one of the streamers releasing as part of the ULQ fix hype, that still showed significant advantages in ULQ. WT is just turning further towards p2w which is a shame from the aspect of giving WoT some competition. At least there is AW now.

32 minutes ago, Siggy said:

Well, based on that Fisherman's Bay game last night...

Didn't crash once on FB. Must be fixedtm

Played it once last night but south spawn.  Did manage to cover most of the map though and no lock up. 

There was a theory that the problem was when someone else who was dead switched to your view but I don't know if that was ever proven.

12 minutes ago, Siggy said:

There was a theory that the problem was when someone else who was dead switched to your view but I don't know if that was ever proven.

Fkn shitters... not only shitting up the game, but shitting you up when it's carry time.

Never had a FB crash, guess because nobody bothers to switch to teals to watch them play.

15 minutes ago, Cronk said:

Never had a FB crash, guess because nobody bothers to switch to teals to watch them play.

XVM curse claims another casualty.

2 minutes ago, FeeTFooD said:

I also just had a game on Steppe where 11 Tank is went west. The only people that didn't were myself and 3 arty. 

A highlight from yesterday was 7 heavies going 9 line on abbey. We had 2 10s, including the one who lead the lemming train. He gets to the end, they get swamped, he blames team. He was actually really good about it when i explained he was one of the ones at fault. We had a good chat over PM and i suspect i may have just saved a pubby from interminable mediocrity.

1 team having 3/4 of the map because the other doesn't bother to contest appears to be the new SEAtard meta.

4 minutes ago, Cronk said:

1 team having 3/4 of the map because the other doesn't bother to contest appears to be the new SEAtard meta.

The sad thing is with the maps as small as they are and the shift towards more mobile everything, the blobs can be rather effective.

Also, think it was about 4 or 5 lights per battle yesterday with all this GF spam. Makes it harder to solo when there are so many of the buggers to contend with.

5 minutes ago, Cronk said:

Agreed, its starting to get a bit frustrating how much the meta is shifting towards camping. 

highway the corner gets less and less contested,

malinovka east/south spawn does not contest hill, just sit behind a fucking rock.

Abbey pubbies no longer goes high ground, I guess they kept dying there so they think they will win more if they go on the otherside of the map, complete ignoring the fact that its fucking useless to go there as you cant push past cap. 

live oaks pubbies are so scared dying from north spawn they just started going city again and be useless. 

Even redshire I see more and more games where pubbies from north dont even ccontest the rock, instead they sit back at the bend open for arty camping...

9 minutes ago, FeeTFooD said:

Every abbey game I have is MT rushing 8 line 

Yeah.  Tally and I had a long debate the other day with a shitlord IS-6 from AGN1 who pushed the river on Abbey and called for everyone to join him.  He and 4 others got down the bottom.  Turned the corner and got shat on by their team who had come back from cleaning up our 3 competent players on the 1 line.

He got quite upset when we blamed him and his 47% win rate.

7 minutes ago, Saffee said:

ffs joc you rainbow colored shitter

Where are all your tier 10 arty crews.

Wanted to try one to decide which one to get 

<snigger>

5 minutes ago, Siggy said:

He got quite upset when we blamed him and his 47% win rate.

You need to up your pubby whispering skills. My bloke ended up asking for a toon on where to go in slow tanks. To be honest my only advice for the poor chap was to 'go to the most important spots' which sadly was like giving directions to an illiterate person by telling them to follow the road signs.

Actually, had a good whisper yesterday.

Deep red Black Prince and O Ni heading for the beach on Overlord as our top tier heavies.  Typed "No" pinged their location and the cliff top bunkers and they pushed through the bunkers and pretty much won the game for us.

Morning lads ;)

So what wondrous things can I find over here on these forums? Any pitfalls/angry mods/escalation land mines?

29 minutes ago, Saffee said:

live oaks pubbies are so scared dying from north spawn they just started going city again and be useless. 

To be fair I'm starting to feel nervous about going down the tracks from the north spawn on Live Oaks because the map there is so biased in favour of the south spawn.

If the south spawn sends a large force up the tracks it's gg. But then I'm just a green shitter.

3 minutes ago, spacewolf said:

Any pitfalls/angry mods/escalation land mines?

Bridgey is busy at the 7/11 most days so it's all pretty relaxed.

Separately, kudos to cent for trying to help.

7 hours ago, AdrianK said:

lol, which tonk?

T-34.

I'm not even proud of it, it's a fucking Tier 5 and farmed off noobs.

Still wanna quit.