Jump to content
Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Saffee said:

Wonder if we could get never to put a kill counter on Bridgeys profile that updates with that wiki?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Saff + hopey... i don't give this long.

im on cruise control bud, I stopped giving a shit a long time ago,

If the mods wants to give him a second chance, so be it. 

Level of importance is kind of like what is happening on the tier 6 cw map" 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, StormCrowReaperManyHats said:

Jesus fuck, it really is turning into a circle jerk in here.

Do you think we could have more shitpoasting and less shit-posting please?

And for those that don't know, and you really should. Labs has a long history of giving people second chances. Even people who fuck up a lot. I know hopey can be an annoying shit but carrying on about it makes you look like petulant teenagers teal shitters.

:ohnyes::ohnyes::ohnyes:soon ill be a blue shitter like you :ohnyes::ohnyes::ohnyes:

thou with more salt

2 hours ago, Saffee said:

im on cruise control bud, I stopped giving a shit a long time ago,

If the mods wants to give him a second chance, so be it. 

Level of importance is kind of like what is happening on the tier 6 cw map" 

 

 

the shitters formed a super alliance against flex that worked in a similar fashion to waves washing up against a rock.

tier 6 cw is certiantly not competitive but it has its fair share of memes

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, StormCrowReaperManyHats said:

Jesus fuck, it really is turning into a circle jerk in here.

Do you think we could have more shitpoasting and less shit-posting please?

And for those that don't know, and you really should. Labs has a long history of giving people second chances. Even people who fuck up a lot. I know hopey can be an annoying shit but carrying on about it makes you look like petulant teenagers teal shitters.

Yeah we even have a known cheat and buyer of much gold dong who is still posting acting like nothing ever happened, not just a returning drunken delusionist!

Surely thats got to show what a loveable inclusive bunch we are.

 

* Still has me pitchfork and torch all handy.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, westybig said:

:ohnyes::ohnyes::ohnyes:soon ill be a blue shitter like you :ohnyes::ohnyes::ohnyes:

thou with more salt

I'm always the saltiest person in the room, sugar.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, westybig said:

:ohnyes::ohnyes::ohnyes:soon ill be a blue shitter like you :ohnyes::ohnyes::ohnyes:

thou with more salt

the shitters formed a super alliance against flex that worked in a similar fashion to waves washing up against a rock.

tier 6 cw is certiantly not competitive but it has its fair share of memes

I believe you went backwards a lot actually. But the map is broken how it is ATM, needs landing zones everywhere (via influence) to stop clans doing what you are doing now. Needs to be like it was in the last stage where we occupied around 9 territories in the same location you are now occupying.until an alliance did multiple attacks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, HoPe said:

I believe you went backwards a lot actually. But the map is broken how it is ATM, needs landing zones everywhere (via influence) to stop clans doing what you are doing now. Needs to be like it was in the last stage where we occupied around 9 territories in the same location you are now occupying.until an alliance did multiple attacks.

:cri:

 

git gud brah

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, StormCrowReaperManyHats said:

Jesus fuck, it really is turning into a circle jerk in here.

Do you think we could have more shitpoasting and less shit-posting please?

And for those that don't know, and you really should. Labs has a long history of giving people second chances. Even people who fuck up a lot. I know hopey can be an annoying shit but carrying on about it makes you look like petulant teenagers teal shitters.

They ARE teal shitters...

52 minutes ago, Serene_Potato said:

 

I upvoted Serene. The world really is ending.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, HoPe said:

Next... Find a nice mod to get me unbanned on official forum :)

Hm, Cent's just got the red pen ball-and-chained to him again, in exchange for commuted sentences for hilly and some other folks.

Maybe getting you back on the main forums will be the exchange needed to liberate Cent from the burden of moderatorship.

 

Curious though (no negativity meant), why go back? ASIA's problems aren't fixed (and if you count KAC poasters as one off those problems, they're even clawing their way back to the forums). And even WoTLabs ASIA is in stasis stuck on 2015.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Contests and recruiting. Sometimes I like to help people but do it by PM in game ATM. Also as someone who runs a smaller clan for newer people I'd like my POV heard re CW issues.

 

But yeah, not much has changed :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mttspiii said:
2 hours ago, mttspiii said:

Hm, Cent's just got the red pen ball-and-chained to him again, in exchange for commuted sentences for hilly and some other folks.

Maybe getting you back on the main forums will be the exchange needed to liberate Cent from the burden of moderatorship.

 

Curious though (no negativity meant), why go back? ASIA's problems aren't fixed (and if you count KAC poasters as one off those problems, they're even clawing their way back to the forums). And even WoTLabs ASIA is in stasis stuck on 2015.

Hm, Cent's just got the red pen ball-and-chained to him again, in exchange for commuted sentences for hilly and some other folks.

Maybe getting you back on the main forums will be the exchange needed to liberate Cent from the burden of moderatorship.

 

Curious though (no negativity meant), why go back? ASIA's problems aren't fixed (and if you count KAC poasters as one off those problems, they're even clawing their way back to the forums). And even WoTLabs ASIA is in stasis stuck on 2015.

go forum software. Probably written by teal developers. To mttspiiis post - that's what im confused about. Regardless of the scenario I'd have thought that a punishment should be applied to an offense on the merits if the offense and for no other reason. . To bring cents moderatorship into it just isn't right.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HoPe said:

Contests and recruiting. Sometimes I like to help people but do it by PM in game ATM. Also as someone who runs a smaller clan for newer people I'd like my POV heard re CW issues.

 

But yeah, not much has changed :)

Get yourself reinstated on COAF first then.

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, AdrianK said:

go forum software. Probably written by teal developers. To mttspiiis post - that's what im confused about. Regardless of the scenario I'd have thought that a punishment should be applied to an offense on the merits if the offense and for no other reason. . To bring cents moderatorship into it just isn't right.

Banitha over reacts and issues initial bans beyond reasonable expectations

Cent says I've had enough due in part to these actions

Banitha says I can't lose you, I will reduce the bans to within reason

Cent says you had me at hello (and the ISU-130)

normal programming resumes for another 12 months

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AdrianK said:

go forum software.

Delete the contents of the quote, then click within the quote box but outside the text box portion. Then hit delete.

 

59 minutes ago, neokai said:

Get yourself reinstated on COAF first then.

I help players, recruit, PM people and run a large clan for experienced players so i'd like my POV heard re CW issues... oh wait... no... i just want the 500 msg inbox limit back. Damn...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ezz said:

I help players, recruit, PM people and run a large clan for experienced players so i'd like my POV heard re CW issues... oh wait... no... i just want the 500 msg inbox limit back. Damn...

Or you could become a moderator. Imagine the amount of red crayons your forum bot would get through?

Disappoointed to learn that Crayola is owned by Hallmark Cards which is a privately held company. I was able to cash in on my mining stocks with the boom in tin foil over the last few years. Yes, I reused an only AALG joke. Is he dead yet?

Link to post
Share on other sites

First point of order as mod would obviously be to get feet off. The mods really have given far too long a leash. Definitely needs more gag.

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Siggy said:

Suspect Feety is a ballgag sort of guy.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Siggy said:

Suspect Feety is a ballgag sort of guy.

We could have a forum poll: Which gag do you think feety deserves?

Link to post
Share on other sites

You'd get about 3 feetfood's for one of thoe guys based on mass.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...