Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

Spoiler

Crevice

a warning about perms RQ'ing, I read about some guy who did this and to make sure he never came back he trashed his account.   Apparently he's back and now busy grinding credits to rebuy his tanks.

1 hour ago, Saffee said:

This was way before my time, but the maps looks so simple and well good, straight forward and open! 

were they balanced or pretty shite? 

Its a bit before my time as well, but most of those maps were in roughly that config when I started playing. Erlenberg didnt work at all above tier 5, and Murovanka was fucking horrid. The other stuff is either basically the same, or had already been changed by the time I joined.

On 27/03/2016 at 4:16 PM, Cronk said:

Hide contents

My phones a 43%er at forums

Komarin best map, typical game lasted 2 mins. Fast cap stray best strat.

8 minutes ago, Politx_Killer said:

My phones a 43%er at forums

Komarin best map, typical game lasted 2 mins. Fast cap stray best strat.

Yeah I had a KV-5 one game called me to help in my VK 1602 funnily enough, he parked on cap sideways, I sat behind his wreck and capped, some pubbies camped in the bushes behind and shot anything that tried to cross the open field to reset, was cheesy win but funny at the time.

Twas the good old days....NA server, was in TOG and they had no stat requirements you just had to be a member on their forum and be over 25. Also pre Wotlabs and XVM, people mostly played the game and had fun without much obsession over stats.

I miss those days sometimes.

2 hours ago, AdrianK said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Crevice

a warning about perms RQ'ing, I read about some guy who did this and to make sure he never came back he trashed his account.   Apparently he's back and now busy grinding credits to rebuy his tanks.

Having spent upwards of 800 Singapore dollars on this game thus far, I doubt I'll ever permaRQ kek. I have done uninstall RQs though... longest one has been 2 months.

36 minutes ago, sundanceHelix said:

Having spent upwards of 800 Singapore dollars on this game thus far, I doubt I'll ever permaRQ kek. I have done uninstall RQs though... longest one has been 2 months.

only 800 SGD?

;_; i spend too much on this game 

4 hours ago, Ezz said:

Side note from previous point - turns out both the 251 and 13 90 have better camo than the 132. I half suspect that they never adjusted the 132's camo when they shrunk it.

Tankcompare.com still says that the 132 has 19.35% over the 13-90's 17%.

also, the T-34-1 apparently has better camo when stationary and when firing than the 13-90.

4 hours ago, karl0ssus1 said:

Its a bit before my time as well, but most of those maps were in roughly that config when I started playing. Erlenberg didnt work at all above tier 5, and Murovanka was fucking horrid. The other stuff is either basically the same, or had already been changed by the time I joined.

Judging from what I saw of the old Lakeville, there was a huge rock that would've blocked out the TDs from being able to lock down a valley push. That explains why pubs always thought that it was viable.

Also, I miss the old Murovanka :(

If you rushed in a medium quick enough through the forest and got beneath the enemy guns, you could farm incredible amounts of spotting damage and do some yourself.

Though many people had figured it out by the time the map was getting removed.

13 hours ago, wasaabi_SEA said:

He is a serial badpoaster, went away and came back yesterday.  This is the summary I put in the skype channel:  

One day back in the forums and he has had one thread moved, received a warning for non constructive and then a 1 day RO, what a champ

Oh, and asked in a PM to get his old clan thread restored.  Computer says no.

Meanwhile I get a 14 day ban for a Hi-and-introduce-yourself thread for off-topic and promotion of other games (Steam platform and osu!, really?)

Not just arty...

bnp3a9y050pudd56g.jpg

2 hours ago, Th3GoldenDragon said:

Tankcompare.com still says that the 132 has 19.35% over the 13-90's 17%.

Hmm... i think i looked at camo compare. Oh well.

37 minutes ago, HoPe said:

Anyone with Win 10 notice when the game crashes often it's near impossible to get to the task manager to close the game down?

Stop using mods. I've only had one CTD since getting WinX and it was during a loading screen. No issues with task manager either. 

1 hour ago, EthanDuong said:

Meanwhile I get a 14 day ban for a Hi-and-introduce-yourself thread for off-topic and promotion of other games (Steam platform and osu!, really?)

It's because you were being a dickhead and flaunting stuff in GD that didn't belong there. WG have a rule saying don't post non WG stuff. Your 14d is because you keep breaking rules. Your next ones will be 30d then perma. 

6 minutes ago, FeeTFooD said:

Stop using mods. I've only had one CTD since getting WinX and it was during a loading screen. No issues with task manager either. 

It's because you are a dickhead

Surprising the number of people that won't post their Python.log 

especially the ones that are known users of dodgy mods. Irony squared.

I ventured out into WotLabs and found a thread for the teal shitters

18 minutes ago, JOC469 said:

Surprising the number of people that won't post their Python.log 

especially the ones that are known users of dodgy mods. Irony squared.

It's not ironic at all, and it's not evidence of wrong doing, people simply aren't obligated to provide you with anything.

Nobody in this thread has posted a dick pic yet, I guess that means everyone in this thread has a small penis and is ashamed to post it.

11 hours ago, HemanathanRX7 said:

only 800 SGD?

;_; i spend too much on this game 

Obviously I either do not have as much disposable income or money lying around as you do.

:disco: