Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

9 minutes ago, Saffee said:

See your feelings are hurt. suck it up sunshine. 

and no, you dont see me commenting to much about the guys who have been around here for a while. 

its more the "newcomers" who posts stuff here that I would expect to see on the official forums, not here. 

I expect half the crap they say over there, not here. 

But meh, 

You're not hurting anyone's feelings, just being annoying and repetitive with the constant hateposting.

UQO2hXv.jpg

2 minutes ago, Cronk said:

You're not hurting anyone's feelings, just being annoying and repetitive with the constant hateposting.

UQO2hXv.jpg

Like I said in my previous post the other night, I pretty sure I did not bring up teal once since my original post. you have done fairly often I would say

Combine that with you amazing N****r  analogy which for the record was just wow...........

Im pretty sure you are salty but thats ok, we all get salty from time to time. 

The teals could turn on you tho korl. Oh and hopey, no point asking about a purple reroll, but how about you try for a teal one.

1 minute ago, Saffee said:

Like I said in my previous post the other night, I did not bring up teal once since my original post. you have done fairly often I would say

Combine that with you amazing N****r  analogy which for the record was just wow...........

Im pretty sure you are salty but thats ok, we all get salty from time to time. 

You talk shit about people here, you talk shit about people in other threads, you talk shit about people on your stream. It's pretty much all you do, I think that goes beyond salty.

8 minutes ago, Ezz said:

The teals could turn on you tho korl. Oh and hopey, no point asking about a purple reroll, but how about you try for a teal one.

Teal, a colur to be proud of :)

Doing some weird grinding ATM, WR and damage dropping accordingly...

4 minutes ago, HoPe said:

Teal, a colur to be proud of :)

Doing some weird grinding ATM, WR and damage dropping accordingly...

havent you mastered every tank in the game tho?

Are we still playing streamer lookalikes? is the Count of Bante Christo a bit of a dead ringer for the saff?

16 minutes ago, Cronk said:

You talk shit about people here, you talk shit about people in other threads, you talk shit about people on your stream. It's pretty much all you do, I think that goes beyond salty.

I think you are a bit confused here. 

I talk shit about peoples comments. I talk shit about peoples actions, very few people I actually talk shit about....

I also mention players positive actions just just like I mention negatives... 

Easy to skip that part though hey.

1 minute ago, Cronk said:

Who would have predicted that in 2016 Hopey wouldn't be the most annoying poster here.

Well everyone has their own opinion.

6 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Are we still playing streamer lookalikes? is the Count of Bante Christo a bit of a dead ringer for the saff?

im all for banter, not tomato posting.

thats what official forums are for 

Saff, to be fair, you didn't go into a great amount of details on the positives in the other N&S thread.

As to the negro reference, it sort of reflects that the majority of teal references were done colloquially rather than with any strong vehement.

18 minutes ago, westybig said:

havent you mastered every tank in the game tho?

Yeah but me and this new bulldog aint getting along. Fkd up mission..

I had much nicer stats a week ago or so..

23 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Saff, to be fair, you didn't go into a great amount of details on the positives in the other N&S thread.

As to the negro reference, it sort of reflects that the majority of teal references were done colloquially rather than with any strong vehement.

Ezz I was talking mroe about cronks complaining that I bitch about everyone on stream, forum and so on.

And also thanks for making me googling some of those words! 

I thought you knew me better 

*Edit" now that I have googled.

Off course they were, colloquially, I guess I just expected something better from someone who seems to "pride" himself on poasting ;) 

12 minutes ago, HoPe said:

Yeah but me and this new bulldog aint getting along. Fkd up mission..

I had much nicer stats a week ago or so..

people say its pretty good , what can do to help bro? i dont want you playing this game with one tank left unmastered

7 minutes ago, FeeTFooD said:

Colour/eds you fucking inbred imbecile!

Saffee your grasp of irony is a little weak. Cronk isn't salty. 

Dude he's a southern redneck, it's "Colored" in 'Murica.

Coloured is the Commonwealth spelling.

Fwiw, this whole episode feels a bit like that 'fuck a turtle once, and they make a statue out of you' meme. What was the origins of that btw?

A teal makes one post out of 17000 about RNG or some bollocks, and all of a sudden it's a thread for whining teal shitters.

o6yyr8n4cp75oqc6g.jpg

6 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Fwiw, this whole episode feels a bit like that 'fuck a turtle once, and they make a statue out of you' meme.

A teal makes one post out of 17000 about RNG or some bollocks, and all of a sudden it's a thread for whining teals.

What triggered me is that some players on here will not contribute to any banter or beer talk just the bitching and dumb statements.. 

The one thing they have in common are, they are not any of  "the old guard" 

And those dumb comments are not just in this part of the forum, 

Like I said above, the comments they keep making is the kind of comments I would expect title of threads made by sadsack on official forums. 

Cronk just seemed to have taken it a bit to well personally. 

If i did not give a shit about anyone else then purple posters I sure as hell would not have gone out of my way for a fair few "shitters" and tooned with them or worked with them in general. 

Quite the man crush you have there, would +1 but ran out :(

4 minutes ago, Cronk said:

Quite the man crush you have there, would +1 but ran out :(

Trying to lip read the 'i will end you'. Want him to be saying 'i will bash you to fuck now'. Not that that makes much sense. Also, needed more broadchurch.

13 minutes ago, karl0ssus1 said:

snip

god help us all teals were bad enough but whovians infesting the thread? the end times are surely nigh