Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

1 minute ago, Ezz said:

I'm somewhat confused... are we really going on about a pubbie using sprem? Is this 2012 again or something?

I don't care, i'm just having fun watching Herman fight with Boaty. Makes me look slightly less retarded.

6 minutes ago, FeeTFooD said:

Makes me look slightly less retarded.

Na, you still have that covered.

53 minutes ago, HemanathanRX7 said:

http://wotreplays.com/site/2633154

if i'm not wrong he missed 2 shots either at me or someone, and bounced me one, penning 4.

He hit you 4 times for 3 pens. I'd be happy with that shooting a tier 7 into an IS-6.

Deano_au, add him to your shit list. Bastard hit me twice using arty when I was brawling with a T-90 in my M1 Abrahms. No warning, no map ping, just two HE-F shells into my tank and a tirade of abuse because apparently it was my fault. 

1 hour ago, HemanathanRX7 said:

i wasn't even shooting at that point, just trying to bounce stuff. probably, its frustrating to not talk in game, and if i don't have anyone to talk to i'll probably start teamkilling ingame and breaking stuff irl zzz

I found I'd just shoot team mates to communicate with them. Works a treat, and avoids battle buddies

1 hour ago, Lockhart77 said:

Mod support should be removed, if you can't ensure the player to not use dodgy mods, scorch the earth and remove mod support fully.:frenchy::frenchy::frenchy::frenchy::frenchy::frenchy::frenchy::frenchy::frenchy::frenchy:

another stupid part of the game WG could fix in 5 seconds but they never will

delete res_mods folder, simple

2 minutes ago, westybig said:

another stupid part of the game WG could fix in 5 seconds but they never will

delete res_mods folder, simple

Delete contents of res_mods/9.14 folder

2 minutes ago, FeeTFooD said:

And you are?

A dead person, reminiscing on a past life. 

Spoiler

Nah, just watched WoT vid for the first time in like 9 months and thought i would see if anything has change (it hasn't). 

welp today destroyed my confidence in my ability to do anything in tanks, not sure what is happening last few days but yolo rushes everywhere, time for another month off

53 minutes ago, FeeTFooD said:

It's the name and shame thread you sexual deviant. I'm naming and shaming. 

You're making this too easy FeeT

5 minutes ago, westybig said:

welp today destroyed my confidence in my ability to do anything in tanks, not sure what is happening last few days but yolo rushes everywhere, time for another month off

Its because you are now a semi blue shitter. 

1 minute ago, Politx_Killer said:

You're making this too easy FeeT

Its because you are now a semi blue shitter. 

i suspect its also likely because im grinding the black prince which is basically an even worse t28 prototype with a horrifically worse gun, dropped almost 200 dpg in last 3 days, one bad positioning decision in this tank and your game is over

10 minutes ago, westybig said:

i suspect its also likely because im grinding the black prince which is basically an even worse t28 prototype with a horrifically worse gun, dropped almost 200 dpg in last 3 days, one bad positioning decision in this tank and your game is over

It's the only tank I used free XP to skip. 12 games in it and I was ready to neck myself.

its main strengths are really weaknesses, your turret is full of weakspots, sidescraping only works 50/50 against 122mm guns firing AP, frontal armour only works against tier 6's. and its dpm is bad to boot - 4.3 second reload is way to long for that gun

ive really been struggling to find a way to make this tank work

10 minutes ago, westybig said:

its main strengths are really weaknesses, your turret is full of weakspots, sidescraping only works 50/50 against 122mm guns firing AP, frontal armour only works against tier 6's. and its dpm is bad to boot - 4.3 second reload is way to long for that gun

are we playing the same tank here? the turret is 250+ effective apart from the tiny viewport and the bottom corners, sidescrape is practically immune to anything (multiple steel walls against tier 9's, kek) and it bounces 75% of 175mm pen shots even when caught in the open.

or, at least, that's how it was when i played it pre-HD… maybe it got massively nerfed in the HD remodelling.

but yes, the gun is crap and tigers and T29s will butter your front hull if you let them shoot you there.

Edited by Th3GoldenDragon
1 minute ago, FeeTFooD said:

It doesn't. Thankfully the Caernarvon is good... if you don't mind the Centurion turret and pewpewpew style of playing.

I played the conq on my alt, I think I will be starting the grind from the Caenarvon on the main

13 minutes ago, westybig said:

For some reason I find that my T-34-3 auto aim pens the thing from the front when unangled. I'm guessing this isn't supposed to happen? o.O

Just now, Serene_Potato said:

For some reason I find that my T-34-3 auto aim pens the thing from the front when unangled. I'm guessing this isn't supposed to happen? o.O

front is 152 flat, so not a suprise. frontal armor was never the strength of that tank.