Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

Imma make this drink my go to drink for WoT so I got something to do whenever a player whines

1SruGAq.jpg

10 minutes ago, FeeTFooD said:

According to RSR the Kanonenjagdpanzer is getting a nice buff to everything except DPM. 238mm of penetration with standard AP is very nice however. 

Quite a few of those balancing updates just speak to how clueless their balance department had been for quite some time.

11 minutes ago, FeeTFooD said:

According to RSR the Kanonenjagdpanzer is getting a nice buff to everything except DPM. 238mm of penetration with standard AP is very nice however. 

Its dispersion on the move is getting increased... It still has crap alpha (T7 TDs have more) no armour in a corridor meta.

2 hours ago, JOC469 said:

Just a reminder from the 0.9.15 ST notes for those close to completing the Heavy Tank No VI mission:

• Heavy Tank No. VI: Upgraded standard shell penetration. It is now a Tier VI heavy tank with excellent damage per minute and a large HP pool. It can now penetrate Tier VIII vehicles from the front by hitting their weak spots.

yeah thanks,

who even fires standard rounds! pft! 

:unicum:

I'm interested in how the new waffle will play. Grille 15 or whatever. Could be fun depending on how it actually plays. Also has camo so could play like an extension to the borsig / wt4 style of pseudo med.

--

Whelp, just saw the 50/50 gun traverse. fk that with a pitchfork.

44 minutes ago, Ezz said:

I'm interested in how the new waffle will play. Grille 15 or whatever. Could be fun depending on how it actually plays. Also has camo so could play like an extension to the borsig / wt4 style of pseudo med.

--

Whelp, just saw the 50/50 gun traverse. fk that with a pitchfork.

It's fast with a big gun and no armour. 

Its a 416!

Or a bigger ELC. Or a Hellcat with limited traverse?

2 minutes ago, Hellvn said:

It's fast with a big gun and no armour. 

Its a 416!

Or a bigger ELC. Or a Hellcat with limited traverse?

I guess the 8 degrees of gun depression could help it a wee bit. Do we know if that is over the front or just to the front sides? But the reverse out playstyle of the wt4 will be mostly gone with only 50 degrees to play with. I guess the mobility could be interesting but it doesn't look promising beyond straight line speed.

I would think that the mobility would be more like a hellcat on that it would turn like a slug but gets places quickly. 

Those gun stats though. .26 accuracy and 1.4sec aimtime...

mat least there won't be auto-loading Waffle bullshit anymore

2 minutes ago, Hellvn said:

I would think that the mobility would be more like a hellcat on that it would turn like a slug but gets places quickly. 

Those gun stats though. .26 accuracy and 1.4sec aimtime...

mat least there won't be auto-loading Waffle bullshit anymore

I gather bloom is woeful, but it's not mentioned in rita's summary of the numbers.

I gather it's more of a sit still, let the reticle aim in, and shoot sort of tank, rather than shoot on the move tank.

Noticed that with the borsig, in that if you don't fully zoom in then the shot will fly anywhere.

From NA server...

" 3. Tank Destroyers (and to a lesser degree other heavily armoured vehicles) have too much presence in high tier games "

They clearly haven't been trying to do MT15.3 on SEA.

15 minutes ago, Ezz said:

A further gripe... my 34-3 never bloody sees tier 9s!?! Fwarken MM...

I can run 9s with you if you want. Just think of me as another pubbie you need to carry.

Wait, WG is actually going to nerf a Russian tank?

• Reload time of the 100 mm D-10T gun for the T-54 ltwt. version turret changed from 7.6 s to 8.2 s.
  • Aiming time of the 100 mm D-10T mod. 1945 gun for the T-54 ltwt. version turret changed from 2.2 s to 2.1 s.
  • Reload time of the 100 mm D-10T mod. 1945 gun for the T-54 ltwt. version turret changed from 7.5 s to 8.3 s.

I wonder if rita accidentally flipped the numbers?

13 minutes ago, Serene_Potato said:

omg its dpm will be the same instead of better than the T-44 now.

16 minutes ago, Serene_Potato said:

I guess they figured it was better than the 132 by such a margin, rather than buffing the 132, they'd just nerf it.

21 minutes ago, Hellvn said:

I can run 9s with you if you want. Just think of me as another pubbie you need to carry.

I've been keeping to solo in case i start winning too much. Maybe... might start taking the 416 out a bit more but that fker is expensive to run.

20 minutes ago, Serene_Potato said:

well finally i can play my 132 and still be credit to team!

bonus points if you get the reference.

1 minute ago, Serene_Potato said:

TF2?

Otherwise, no I don't get it :P

yeah, it's the heavy's 'I am credit to team' line. Or is it 'Engineer is credit to team' said around friendly dispensers? It's been so long since I played, I don't even remember.

2 minutes ago, Th3GoldenDragon said:

yeah, it's the heavy's 'I am credit to team' line. Or is it 'Engineer is credit to team' said around friendly dispensers? It's been so long since I played, I don't even remember.

Pretty much all I remember of TF2 is

"*random Russian sounding retarded battle cry of sorts*"

and 

"that was a killing spree...by the enemy team"

I may have to take my A-32 out for a spin if they actually make it usable. I wonder if they will buff the HEAT round too since it would be 99.9% useless with the new AP pen rather than the 95% useless it is now.

5 hours ago, Hellvn said:

AP is the standard round with 132 pen, APCR is the sprem with 171 pen.

I must've been too subtle with the T-54 comparison.

...still awaiting Mauschen, and Foch IX buffs.