Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

I am willing to bet 

I have wasted more credits/gold on pure fuck ups then anyone else in this game. 

4 minutes ago, Lockhart77 said:

Keeping SU 100? If not for training crew, there's no reason to keep it, then again SU 100 with ghetto crew is hella bad.

SU 100M1 isn't a bad tank m9 :doge:

SU-100 is not bad, I have played through it with a 80% crew while trying missions... but playing TDs without derp guns is a bit like having a tug and stopping halfway. 

It does the job though 67% winrate, avg dmg might be a bit low since only 866 avg xp 

On a side note, looking for someone to plat with and provide input to my gameplay. I've been playing too much without thinking what I'm actually doing and been performing worse than ever.

:cute:

11 hours ago, westybig said:

@neokai

http://wotreplays.eu/site/2646739#pilsen-westybig-caernarvon

nothing to special but it does what i believ the caern does well in tier 8 bullying the shit out of lower tiers, a lot of early morning pubbie syndrome helped me win this one and lol at arty at the end.

had i backed off 5 seconds later at the start i probly wouldve died with 1k dmg

Thanks, will watch something tonight or tomorrow. Too busy to even play tanks.

7 hours ago, Lockhart77 said:

Breh even with old model if you're playing it hoping to tank shots, you're doing it wrong

It's possible (couple of steel walls on mine), but as others said, your role is to do damage, not take it.

I've not played my JP2 for the longest time ever, so I doubt my tips will apply now.

20 minutes ago, Lockhart77 said:

Keeping SU 100? If not for training crew, there's no reason to keep it, then again SU 100 with ghetto crew is hella bad.

SU 100M1 isn't a bad tank m9 :doge:

It's too hard for me. The gun seems to non-pen a lot of stuff.

Just now, neokai said:

It's too hard for me. The gun seems to non-pen a lot of stuff.

Yes, it have a strange tendency for the shell to go slightly off and hits where you don't want it to hit that leads to non penetration, usually happens when the reticle isn't fully aimed. Russian acc methinks. But other than that, the tank has the 2nd best camo for TD in its tier, next to 122 44 with good gun handling and not so blind basic view range. Works well in non-corridor maps, and mobile enough to do DPM support, while not as menacing as 122 44.

29 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Yeah, saw the foch review, and the bit that resonated was the lack of top speed on the m48.

I should probably also have mentioned i already have pretty much every other X med, so it's not like either would be drastically different to things i know. Eg i gather the main advantage the M48 has over the M60 is DPM. While the 30b has a bit better gun handling but worse DPM than the leo.

Maybe fk em both and make like a fox and grind the JT.

The top speed isn't even an issue, sure its pretty limited , but the M48 isn't a frontline, spot tanks first type of tank anyway and damage them anyway.It plays the support, im gunna sit here and farm DMG like a boss. Turretless TDs are pretty cancer and a very very hard to perform well consistently in. Again, as Safkea mentioned, the M48 and M46 are just comfortable tanks to play, and clealry your playing well so you will enjoy it alot more.

For god's sake Saffee, and everyone else who does this, can you please stop writing like an eight year old.

There is no word "grinded" - the past tense of grind is ground, i.e. you ground that out.

Similarly there is no "gifted".  Gift is a noun, give is the verb. You give a gift and are given a gift by someone else. e.g. I was given that.

16 minutes ago, bolagnaise said:

The top speed isn't even an issue, sure its pretty limited , but the M48 isn't a frontline, spot tanks first type of tank anyway and damage them anyway.It plays the support, im gunna sit here and farm DMG like a boss. Turretless TDs are pretty cancer and a very very hard to perform well consistently in. Again, as Safkea mentioned, the M48 and M46 are just comfortable tanks to play, and clealry your playing well so you will enjoy it alot more.

m48 plays fine in the front line, I play every tank in the front line. 

fuck support. 

4 minutes ago, Manic_Wombat said:

For god's sake Saffee, and everyone else who does this, can you please stop writing like an eight year old.

There is no word "grinded" - the past tense of grind is ground, i.e. you ground that out.

Similarly there is no "gifted".  Gift is a noun, give is the verb. You give a gift and are given a gift by someone else. e.g. I was given that.

but but but 

:foreveralone:

2 minutes ago, Saffee said:

m48 plays fine in the front line, I play every tank in the front line. 

Saf,

The only SPG front line player on the server.

3 minutes ago, Manic_Wombat said:

Did feet steal your account?

To be honest i don't mind lack of precision in language as long as the meaning is pretty clear. Plus he's swedish.

Remember Saffee, you can always use the "English is not my first language" excuse :doge:

9 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Did feet steal your account?

To be honest i don't mind lack of precision in language as long as the meaning is pretty clear. Plus he's swedish.

Reminds me of this

I like how being Swedish is an excuse for being shit at things in general now!

Ezz, I have both and to me both are worth getting and fun. One thing I like on the 30B over the Leopard is the turret, far more glancy. CW wise, poor Patton will never get a run. Issue with 30B was finding a new decent crew for it.

Great weekend of crew grinding, IS-3 and Type 64 now 6 skill crews, O-I full firefighting. Had a decent win rate till yesterday arvo then OMG the teams. To top it off lost power 4 times while gaming in the late evening, I quit.

32 minutes ago, Manic_Wombat said:

Please google "verbing". Even google is a noun turned into a verb. 

It's the colloquial nature of English. However, Bol's misuse of "your" irks me. 

Grammar is the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

But seriously, why write in ways that you wouldn't speak? Unless you're an 8 year old who says versed instead of played/fought.

30B just doesnt work for me... Leo does however.

Naming and shaming this shitter

signature.png

for staying close enough to the action in the town on lakeville that he could drive up and shoot things in his T30, but not actually doing so since he was at the back of the town driving up and down the back streets/

And then PMing me this when i call him out for being a retard:

VLDfKuE.jpg

Bear in mind it was about 3v5 and we took down 1 and left 3 on less than 700...

The other 2 died and i (in an E75) ended up being alone and surrounded by 3 before getting an E100 HEAT shell stuck into me since i was in the process of turning around and dealing with a type 61 on 600hp.

which he could have dealt with had he not been driving up and down the back of the town being useless...

edit: oh, he said 4 heavies... lmao type 61 pro HT. and i only noticed 2 tenks... Oh well, I'm not the zombie.

Small sample size for my 30B but although my WR sucks on the right maps it's been great. As would a Leo on the same maps though I guess. But I do like the 30B turret.

From my experience almost anything I shoot at the 30b turret goes through anyway, except for the odd troll  bounce. But even the Leo turret can pull off weird bounces.

11 minutes ago, Armatus said:

From my experience almost anything I shoot at the 30b turret goes through anyway, except for the odd troll  bounce. But even the Leo turret can pull off weird bounces.

Pretty much this,

Both of them pull of the occasional bounce but leo > 30B

but

14 minutes ago, Saffee said:

Pretty much this,

Both of them pull of the occasional bounce but leo > 30B

but

do you think the 30b is worst tier ten med? exept maybe 430?

every other tank seems to have a niche but this thing just seems really mediocre