Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

Exactly what the red pen states, moderator insults.

You didnt miss much. With a title like 'AALG go [Content removed]', Im sure you can figure out the rest. Worst rage at a mod all year, lift your game ASIA forums.

Really lift my game? I still have to wait another week or so, it was a long forum ban! :D

The 2700 word essay about Thais that i have been working on has gone to waste.

I would read a 2,700 word essay about Thais written by FG_.

Really lift my game? I still have to wait another week or so, it was a long forum ban! :D

The last person who started shitposting here got permabanned within a week. Don't be a dickhead here.

The last person who started shitposting here got permabanned within a week. Don't be a dickhead here.

coming from the bloke who already neg rep me! that's saying a lot!

for what was a jovial post. 

*edit.

forum rules quote for you FeetFood

"Personal attacks and openly antagonizing other posters"

*edit.

All I said was don't be a dickhead. I didn't call you one.

*edit.

Consider it as carry over from the care bear forums where you are exempt from neg rep.

Consider it as carry over from the care bear forums where you are exempt from neg rep.

WOW you are even more pathetic then FeetFood!(neg rep me as well for jovial post)at least FeetFood and I have had a war of words on WG forums before, you and the other neg rep bloke I have never heard of before.

Know wonder the sea section of this forum is so dead with trolls like you waiting to pounce on every newcomer. 

WOW you are even more pathetic then FeetFood!(neg rep me as well for jovial post)at least FeetFood and I have had a war of words on WG forums before, you and the other neg rep bloke I have never heard of before.

Know wonder the sea section of this forum is so dead with trolls like you waiting to pounce on every newcomer. 

Don't mistake my neg-repping you for your perceived notion of relevance. You wouldn't have received neg-rep upon your arrival here if it weren't for your cancerous posting on the ASIA forums.

Count me in on this too.

If I didn't fail at MultiQuote I'd call you a dickhead (not imply it).

Thunk_Drug, on his way to visit STK at this rate...

Yep

Drunk_Thug you're 5 posts in and already stirring the pot. Stop the shitposting or I stop it for you. 

WTF! my first post.

find here.

a useful bot report post.

my second post was a jovial post at/too mick42 about my coments on sea server forums.

found here.

I have been trolled from that point on. I pointed out that it was a light hearted comment & anyone who interprets it other wise is a fool.

this is a name and shame thread!

Reputation given

You have not been trolled Drunk_thug. In case you haven't realised, we came here to avoid people like you. You shot post on SEA and make no contribution to the community there besides ragging in the moderators for doing their job. You're -5 because we don't like you. We are not trolling you.

You have not been trolled Drunk_thug. In case you haven't realised, we came here to avoid people like you. You shot post on SEA and make no contribution to the community there besides ragging in the moderators for doing their job. You're -5 because we don't like you. We are not trolling you.

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/35554-arty-arty-arty-whatever-shall-we-do/page__st__20__p__862424#entry862424

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/35462-time-of-play-seems-to-affect-your-stats/page__p__859722#entry859722

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/34644-tiger-ii-matchmaking/page__p__839120#entry839120

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/34912-match-maker/page__p__845839#entry845839

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/35592-not-going-to-use-the-e100-anymore-other-than-cw/page__p__863291#entry863291

322 post on sea 65 rep points the links above are a sample of my contribution.1 year 6 months

6 post

"We are not trolling you."  less then 12 hours! neg rep -6!

I guess some people just struggle to understand that this is not the sheltered workshop that is the official forums, with hard and fast rules that can be exploited. Shitpoasters are not a protected species here.

So why the fuck can you post!

If you can contribute positively to these forums we will drop the malice. Otherwise, your stay here will be brief.

Drunk_Thug, you've been told multiple times, just accept it that you're not popular in these parts. You have two options; you can try to assimilate into the community and not react with aggression when we make a suggestion, or you can continue the way you're going and end up permabanned.

I'd rather you take my advice rather than end up sanctioned, as you can learn a lot from these forums. So do us and yourself a favour. Calm down, stop reacting with anger and stop playing the victim.

END MALICE! OK! this is a name and shame thread for bad players and shit that we all hate i  put out an olive branch... lets keep it reel.

Keep it real, and there won't be any issues. 

~Pity

END MALICE! OK! this is a name and shame thread for bad players and shit that we all hate i  put out an olive branch... lets keep it reel.

Keep it real, and there won't be any issues. 

~Pity

Hey look!

He is fishing for acceptance.