Jump to content
Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, westybig said:

 

t

 

ill throw in a quick fuck elite911

always throw him a quick fuck you whenever i get the chance

his nose is so densly covered in tans shit that he wouldnt even know what shit smelled like anymore

and there i though i was the only one of the above opinion ...

Link to post
Share on other sites

My one and only chat ban after a mere 42k battles of subtletm came from elite. Of course there wasn't any reason or anything attached so i don't even know what it was for. Bit of a shame really. Probably broke some 'other' rule for telling pubbies with 20k battles to go back to the lower tiers until they learn the basics.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, westybig said:

 

there are two in aslains that i use

- a dont shoot when your aiming at wrecks mod (also can toggle it for teammates but fuck them)

- and autoaim through cover

there are no mods on aslains that lead shots for you

also, neither of those mods have a "auto aim config loaded" message at the start of the game. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Wombat756 said:

also, neither of those mods have a "auto aim config loaded" message at the start of the game. 

idk what that means but i was just explaining the mods in aslains people were talking about

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, westybig said:

idk what that means but i was just explaining the mods in aslains people were talking about

auto aim config loaded

That was what was on the screen shot that Siggy picked up on initially.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Alaska22 said:

auto aim config loaded

That was what was on the screen shot that Siggy picked up on initially.

fair enough

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ezz said:

My one and only chat ban after a mere 42k battles of subtletm came from elite. Of course there wasn't any reason or anything attached so i don't even know what it was for. Bit of a shame really. Probably broke some 'other' rule for telling pubbies with 20k battles to go back to the lower tiers until they learn the basics.

I eat 42K Pubbies for Breakfast.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that's a sexual offer Ezz.  Stranger danger!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HoPe said:

I eat 42K Pubbies for Breakfast.

70k is impressive dedication, but maybe it's time for your reroll where you decide to play and not suck so much.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HoPe said:

I suck less than the majority so happy with that. Play for fun. I just don't get rerolls, kind of silly IMHO.

 

OMG look at his stats !!! oh, a reroll so I guess his crews will suck....

Well to your credit, at least now you're a teal shitter recent!

I've never been one for re rolls either tbh. It's basically a 'i value stats more than whatever investment i had in my first account'.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, HoPe said:

I suck less than the majority so happy with that. Play for fun. I just don't get rerolls, kind of silly IMHO.

 

OMG look at his stats !!! oh, a reroll so I guess his crews will suck....

no point having good crews if you dont know how to play the tank. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Ezz said:

I've never been one for re rolls either tbh. It's basically a 'i value stats more than whatever investment i had in my first account'.

Pretty much this. I'm never putting myself through all the grinds a second time.

Also, fuck stats. RIGHT WOTLABS?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, HoPe said:

Was yet another pathetic snide remark from your part actually.

Since when are we worried about snide remarks? They've been flying in all directions for ages and are pretty much a given. Oh wait, recent teal shitter... nvm.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Since when are we worried about snide remarks? They've been flying in all directions for ages and are pretty much a given. Oh wait, recent teal shitter... nvm.

Sorry, the better than thou attitude gets tiresome from him.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's holier than thou

Honestly Hopey, you get unbanned and come back to Labs expecting all your previous sins to be forgiven? People don't forget you where a rage spewing self indignant shitter who was banned everywhere except whirlpool. 

Maybe a little less talkey, a lot more listeney.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, bolagnaise said:

It's holier than thou

Honestly Hopey, you get unbanned and come back to Labs expecting all your previous sins to be forgiven? People don't forget you where a rage spewing self indignant shitter who was banned everywhere except whirlpool. 

Maybe a little less talkey, a lot more listeney.

 

 

Banned from 2 forums and that's everywhere? My sins were nothing so I don't see any need to hold back opinions. Not as though here is filled with angels.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, HoPe said:

Banned from 2 forums and that's everywhere? My sins were nothing so I don't see any need to hold back opinions. Not as though here is filled with angels.

Hopey, it's fair for you to expect civility*, and by and large you've received that, but as a rule if you are going to make snide remarks, you shouldn't get all teary if people level them at you.

The reason to hold back opinions isn't based on your prior history, it's because you're in a forum where the vast majority of us couldn't give a rats' about your spat with saff.

 

(*noting that 'civility' can include giving you a downvote rather than reporting you on sight)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...