Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

2 hours ago, Ezz said:

Both good options but generally the higher the tier the more HP on offer. And for the 55a an 8 lt tends to help, for which the t49 brings a bit too much RNG at times while also being pretty meh at actual scouting.

i have 13 90 and T54 LT but their both full gold and i dont enjoy losing 60k a game/70% of my games tier 10, i think yeah the bulldog is probly the better option

13 90 is a bit tough with AP with all the corridors and shitty gun handling. It might be different with a vstab... but WG don't appear in a hurry to fix up balance of oldish stuff. I find the 54lt tho works ok with the poor mans loadout. Prefer the 132 tho to be honest.

3 minutes ago, westybig said:

its just the dpm on the t54 LT killls it for me, near unusable for pubs

It's one of those bizarre elements to the 54lt, on paper it struggles, but i suspect it's those odd bounces that are very hard to gauge which gives it a bit of an edge. But then that's a bit like trying to assess the advantage of the 13 90 being small.

I should also note that i've never been much of a sprem user so tend to err on the side of trying to make AP work. Tho i did laughably take out my patton KR - think i fired 14, 10 of which were APCR - still made money on a non prem account. It was pretty glorious. Steeltrap would have loved it.

i dont know its just that you flank anything in a t54 Lt it takes a long time to kill them, which is what a light is supposed to be for but most other lights m41 90, amx 90, m41 bulldoge etc have dpm/ autoloaders to work effectively when flanking

I find the DPM pretty decent. It is just a T-44 but almost better in every way... except nowhere near as comfortable.

I had a game where i accidentally kept my training room loadout on (15/5/14) but only used 12 AP for the win. Was so glad i didnt need to dig in further and use HE.

Basically one of the things I enjoy about the black dog. For flanking opportunities, the HEP comes in pretty useful. I can't even keep track of the times I've smacked things like 183s, E5s and the like repeatedly in the back with HEP. It's hilarious.

3 hours ago, bolagnaise said:

Waffle 4 sucks dude. Get top long gun, load APCR, play aggressive, make profit.

I  Played for around 20 games last night and Aced it. The gun depression and 38km/h really hurts this tank.

Your waffle rage on twitch last night was glorious to watch.

8 minutes ago, JOC469 said:

Your waffle rage on twitch last night was glorious to watch.

Compare to the Boorsig, it's just so outclassed at its tier. Gun is pretty nice, everything else is mediocre.

6 hours ago, westybig said:

if you see me in game dont even fucking think about it

Dw, I dont think I just do,

got Bol, nk and bohan 2 games in after buying it,

bol was salty after a double splah on him and bohan, NK tried to run away full speed, he did not get very far :doge:

3 hours ago, westybig said:

i have 13 90 and T54 LT but their both full gold and i dont enjoy losing 60k a game/70% of my games tier 10, i think yeah the bulldog is probly the better option

T54 is what I did most missions in all the way up to the 260, I do have a 5 skilled crew that makes up for the 10 less viewrange and other BS that the RU has. I did run food for some missions as well because binocs are for gheys. 

I tend to run like 12 20 2 or something similar in loadout. 

Some games I have to go full apcr due to no flanking but most games I got rid of AP shells without to many bounces, 

I 3 marked that tank a while back with that loadout as well

only pubstars will tell you to go full apcr. 

3 hours ago, bolagnaise said:

Compare to the Boorsig, it's just so outclassed at its tier. Gun is pretty nice, everything else is mediocre.

Wat? :kjugh:

For me it's one of the best t9 TD. 

6 hours ago, Saffee said:

Dw, I dont think I just do,

got Bol, nk and bohan 2 games in after buying it,

bol was salty after a double splah on him and bohan, NK tried to run away full speed, he did not get very far :doge:

T54 is what I did most missions in all the way up to the 260, I do have a 5 skilled crew that makes up for the 10 less viewrange and other BS that the RU has. I did run food for some missions as well because binocs are for gheys. 

I tend to run like 12 20 2 or something similar in loadout. 

Some games I have to go full apcr due to no flanking but most games I got rid of AP shells without to many bounces, 

I 3 marked that tank a while back with that loadout as well

only pubstars will tell you to go full apcr. 

hmm yeah i was well on my way to two marking it before i ran out of credits and will to play light tanks. perhaps i should switch to your loadout

For those to lazy to look at his Python log,

INFO: [NOTE] package loaded: mod_auto_aim
INFO: AutoAim by SAE v22 EN

and a quick google of that mod shows it's an auto aim mod/aimbot that is illegal.

http://goxwot.blogspot.com.au/2015/07/99-autoaim-aaimbot-by-sae-v-175.html

@neokai @wasaabi_SEA

10 minutes ago, bolagnaise said:

For those to lazy to look at his Python log,

INFO: [NOTE] package loaded: mod_auto_aim
INFO: AutoAim by SAE v22 EN

and a quick google of that mod shows it's an auto aim mod/aimbot that is illegal.

http://goxwot.blogspot.com.au/2015/07/99-autoaim-aaimbot-by-sae-v-175.html

@neokai @wasaabi_SEA

Thanks, got it.

39 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Why would the fool put that on the forums?

Probably didn't think he was going anything wrong. No doubt he'll say that he didn't understand the rules or say that everyone's racist against VN now that he's been found out.

On 25/05/2016 at 6:06 PM, Serene_Potato said:

Stupid forum thingy. I didn't want to quote SP.

I wanted to say that it looks like the thread has been rugged already.

4503 is pretty much what you'd think it is - something bang in between the tiger 1 and the tiger 2. It's got very bad armour, so it plays similar to the tiger 1, but that rof is simply delightful.

The engine is ok. Not great, but not bad either. Gun pen seems more reliable than the 203 suggests it is, and the accuracy is good - tho the odd rng miss creeps in.

Haven't got the AC4 yet, maybe later.

41 minutes ago, spacewolf said:

4503 is pretty much what you'd think it is - something bang in between the tiger 1 and the tiger 2. It's got very bad armour, so it plays similar to the tiger 1, but that rof is simply delightful.

The engine is ok. Not great, but not bad either. Gun pen seems more reliable than the 203 suggests it is, and the accuracy is good - tho the odd rng miss creeps in.

The gun really does seem way more reliable than the Tiger 1 or Tiger P, I've been able to pull off snaps on tier 9 heavies that should never go in, the top speed is a nice change too as I can run away from sticky situations that the other german heavies would struggle to get out of. The armor being sloped makes it a little more bouncy imo, I've been getting reliable bounces from most tier 7's, some tier 8 TD's and HT's and once from a ST-1. The gun port is annoying though

1 hour ago, Manic_Wombat said:

Stupid forum thingy. I didn't want to quote SP.

I wanted to say that it looks like the thread has been rugged already.

I have hidden it so the player can't come back and remove any content.  I'll unhide it once the GMs respond.

Here is the content FYI

After update to 0.9.15 my game crash regularly, i deleted all the mods but it still crash. It work perfect before 0.9.14 and 0.9.15 i don't know what happened. The game crash when i in battle and sometime at the garage when i click battle it the screen just freeze in one sec and turn in black, window say wot is not responding i only can close wot by turn on task manager and kill the process.my wotlauncher.log.bak http://www.mediafire...auncher.log.bak

wotlauncher.cfg  http://www.mediafire...WoTLauncher.cfg

python.log http://www.mediafire...t4cj/python.log