Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

1 hour ago, ForkUrEyes said:

Stop screwing yourself with tanks. Lets Warfarm with me.

I've made a video myself. Much proud. Weee~~

https://youtu.be/csamAzxx-Fo

Draco is boring hahaha 

So warframe is just one of those run around like a madmen games? I watched that vid and there was a bit of shooting, some of that grabbing the sky, and lots of going back and forth. Is that it?

21 minutes ago, Ezz said:

So warframe is just one of those run around like a madmen games? I watched that vid and there was a bit of shooting, some of that grabbing the sky, and lots of going back and forth. Is that it?

Basically mash a couple of keys for anywhere up to an hour long yes. Btw you didnt happen to have lost a pool in the storm?

3 hours ago, ForkUrEyes said:

Stop screwing yourself with tanks. Lets Warfarm with me.

I've made a video myself. Much proud. Weee~~

https://youtu.be/csamAzxx-Fo

Rename to Dracoborn please :doge:

Draco best place test your build. Just like what I did there. Not leveling up anything like mostly do. Booo!

But hey my Mag is awesome. Haha

15 minutes ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Just as a time capsule to say it actually happened once:

ZfyTHpv.jpg

Congrats MFF.

5 hours ago, FeeTFooD said:

Currently have bronchitis. Had a rage inducing match on Mordheim where I was getting bullshit RNG (constantly missing) and the enemy was hitting every fucking time. Yelling at the monitor when you have no voice is amusin.

Gotto love how hope downvoted you lol

6 hours ago, westybig said:

warframe,

im sorry did you say hearts of iron 4

Man I just saw it out on steam , I was so excited but I'm worried that my computer will not be able to handle the amount of troops by 1943 though....

4 hours ago, bolagnaise said:

@HemanathanRX7 I got 1 shot blind by T92 and had to go take a little break for a bit because I was salty.

Then I aced the grille 2 games in a row. 

So Salty :doge:

Yea i understand i was like wut????? Just got 1 shot by a m53/m55 in a batchat moving at full speed, fucking UAR shitter

8 hours ago, TheRandomDude said:

Gotto love how hope downvoted you lol

Man I just saw it out on steam , I was so excited but I'm worried that my computer will not be able to handle the amount of troops by 1943 though....

had a crack at glorious nippon steel first go, thought 750k troops would be enough to subdue china, i rekt them hard playing defensive, lost 35k troops to 330k but the chinese went full russian on me and i didnt have new divisions prepared

that and i spent the whole time trying to work out how to naval invade (unsuccessfully). enjoying it but fwarkin does this game have a learning curve

Not sure if I've got a 'learning curve' sort of game in me these days. The preview I saw suggested it was skewed towards economic strategy as opposed to military. Are there difficulty modes that automate the micro?

Hearts of iron 4 hey? I am looking for another time vampire. The reviews look promising - opinions?

15 minutes ago, Hellvn said:

Fuck shitters driving at 55kmh in the right hand lane in a 80 zone.

:wut::wut::wut:

This is why I ride, lane filtering FTW.

4 minutes ago, FeeTFooD said:

How the fuck do people enjoy playing arty? All you're doing is ruining the game for other people. 

Not sure if being ironic.

1 hour ago, spacewolf said:

Hearts of iron 4 hey? I am looking for another time vampire. The reviews look promising - opinions?

Yeah, its quite good.