Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

I'm a ragey drunken bum, that despises crooked MM and loves to indulge in tin foil hat shenanigans, just to get a laugh.

Actually all i needed to say was:" Hi, my name is Damo, and i'm a teal."

So that comes across in TS, i guess.

6 minutes ago, Damo32(DC1121) said:

I'm a ragey drunken bum, that despises crooked MM and loves to indulge in tin foil hat shenanigans, just to get a laugh.

Can confirm this is true. Everyone uses aimbot according to Damo.

2 hours ago, Damo32(DC1121) said:

F

Senior Officers are a bit burnt out.

Too hard dealing with teal shittery.

Apparently they are going casual.

My bio reads like: Damo joins clan, competes in CW campaign, Clan slowly implodes.

Does this mean i'm the new Dumbo?

Nah we simply didnt have enough active players since the campaign, and last night was the straw that broke the camel's back. If we kept it up after beating VPA then things might've been fine.

2 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Isn't that just the Legendary Edition?

No, this version makes the graphics fancier, the legendary edition just bundled the DLC with the base game.

1 minute ago, Storm said:

No, this version makes the graphics fancier, the legendary edition just bundled the DLC with the base game.

Oh wait, I confused myself. I thought he was talking about the version with all the DLC.

Yea, I found a good deal on the Legendary Edition, but just waiting for it to stock so i can get the remaster. :D

JOC shitter plat throwing the game :nmad:

one throwing away his tank to kill a T8 scout

JOC then dying to arty :awyeah:

then your dumbass 3rd plat throwing away his position to allow 2 T49s and a T57 H to crest and nuke my 50b I was using to support him.

47 minutes ago, HemanathanRX7 said:

So where you guys going? @MagicalFlyingFox @Damo32(DC1121) @Flying_Elite @DEATHRAY i'm planning on omega tbh, cos che and pyro are rather bad :E i won't deny i'm tempted by tx clan wars though, need loads of gold and grind crew skills on tier xs

Not sure yet.

I'll consider the options.

1 hour ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Nah we simply didnt have enough active players since the campaign, and last night was the straw that broke the camel's back. If we kept it up after beating VPA then things might've been fine.

Yeah, a lot of those battles are really late for me during the week. Sometimes i can make it, sometimes i couldn't.

3 hours ago, HemanathanRX7 said:

So where you guys going? @MagicalFlyingFox @Damo32(DC1121) @Flying_Elite @DEATHRAY i'm planning on omega tbh, cos che and pyro are rather bad :E i won't deny i'm tempted by tx clan wars though, need loads of gold and grind crew skills on tier xs

Implies omega is better :doge:

34 minutes ago, Saffee said:

Implies omega is better :doge:

Implying that its the best option available :ohnyes:

P.S. for RPS scrubs looking for clan - omega is doing clan wars from "4-5pm server start to 9-10pm server end (thats max)" with effect in a few days.

I don't really care if its a tx financial unit, if I have to have 50%-er shitters blocking me in pubs/clan wars *cough bluedog* and being associated with che-r the shitlords :serb:

19 minutes ago, HemanathanRX7 said:

Implying that its the best option available :ohnyes:

P.S. for RPS scrubs looking for clan - omega is doing clan wars from "4-5pm server start to 9-10pm server end (thats max)" with effect in a few days.

Is it naive of me to hold any loyalty to any clan I join? I won't leave until the situation becomes dire :kjugh:

2 hours ago, TheRandomDude said:

Is it naive of me to hold any loyalty to any clan I join? I won't leave until the situation becomes dire :kjugh:

no more clan wars la :( A lot of the people joined for clan wars. And once LUCK/RPS, always one

F

4 hours ago, stewiejp said:

Omega tech'ed a couple tonight, vs TFS and QT(?) - both at the same time but no other battles...

We moved to tier 8 cause some wanted to go.  Faced Omega last 2 days... We were a bit lost. But what I see as weird is no battle result window vs them ie to me someone is running the good juice. Omega... Sort ya shit out .

Just now, HoPe said:

We moved to tier 8 cause some wanted to go.  Faced Omega last 2 days... We were a bit lost. But what I see as weird is no battle result window vs them ie to me someone is running the good juice. Omega... Sort ya shit out .

Isn't the no result window an old bug? Thought they'd have fixed that by now.

Your implication that it is the result of hacks intrigues me.

Tell me more.

5 hours ago, TheRandomDude said:

You should be so lucky then. My clan's lifespan is indirectly proportional to the amount of effort I dedicate to the clan.

So how's SWA doing now since the T95/Chief mini-campaign? Real life forced me to be inactive recently; damn 34-hour shifts (not a typo).

On 6/29/2016 at 8:00 PM, TheRandomDude said:

Omg , seeing all the youtube comments about why Britain must leave the EU is really triggering me , even when this swiss guy explains what Switzerland had to go through after leaving the EU , https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0IatJ7Ka1TO1RuFV5i6Z8Q.

Who reads Youtube comments? Plus Switzerland was never in the EU, or its predecessor the EEC either.

2 minutes ago, MKW said:

Who reads Youtube comments? Plus Switzerland was never in the EU, or its predecessor the EEC either.

It's like Switzerland isn't a part of Europe since the Industrial Revolution.

21 minutes ago, mttspiii said:

You should be so lucky then. My clan's lifespan is indirectly proportional to the amount of effort I dedicate to the clan.

So how's SWA doing now since the T95/Chief mini-campaign? Real life forced me to be inactive recently; damn 34-hour shifts (not a typo).

I think we lost all our land at tier 10 cw , since we are doing tier 8 cw now , don't quote me on that though , I'm not all that knowledgeable with our clan stuff. 

18 minutes ago, MKW said:

Sorry , my mistake , I meant what Switzerland had to do in order to join the single market. 

Ayt, if I'm too inactive it's ok to kick me from clan.

I'm trying to fix schedules; hopefully this month I'd be more active in clan activities (which, if my previous clan history is considered, would actually be bad for SWA).

1 minute ago, mttspiii said:

Ayt, if I'm too inactive it's ok to kick me from clan.

I'm trying to fix schedules; hopefully this month I'd be more active in clan activities (which, if my previous clan history is considered, would actually be bad for SWA).

Don't think we'll be kicking people out though , considering we lost a few players :E