Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

3 minutes ago, bolagnaise said:

Permitted in game alterations.

● Default Autoaim or mods which assist in activating the default autoaim by clicking near the target.

No clicking is required. Its an aimbot.

Autoaim+ does not use the sound activation, mouse click or button activation is still required.

1 minute ago, Nutkase said:

Autoaim+ does not use the sound activation, mouse click or button activation is still required.

When i used autoaim plus, there was a sound. might be a different version to you. I always remeber hearing 'target locked'

Just now, bolagnaise said:

When i used autoaim plus, there was a sound. might be a different version to you. I always remeber hearing 'target locked'

I know Aslains modpack version runs no sound activation, not 100% sure on others.

My auto aim + gives auditory lock on notification too. I had assumed auto aim + was an aid to make the right click left click a bit easier, but in essence was still using the in game auto aim. And hence the game knows you are using it, and tells you that. If it doesn't tell you that you are using it, then... well what are you using if not an aim bot?

I suspect it will also make an interesting test case for the 'but i thought it was legal' defense.

2 hours ago, Nutkase said:

Technically it doesn't fit what is considered a illegal mod, but fuck its tip toeing the line with it tracking behind obstacles but does not highlight the contour.

Eh? Vanilla autoaim can track behind obstacles...as long as it can lock on first. And autoaim+ can lock on behind obstacles.

For me simply being able to autoaim (even if it's still on center mass) from behind cover is an immense help. Gameplay-wise it's almost as good as defoliant mods or Battle Assistant, and is more useful than XVM.

3 hours ago, Nutkase said:

I thought Vanilla breaks once direct line of sight is broken?!?

You dont even need line of sight for normal auto-aim.

Just zoom out, point to the enemy and highlight them, right click and you're locked on. 

6 hours ago, bolagnaise said:

All Autoaim+ does is increase the area for locking on. It also messes up the radial commands.

4 hours ago, Nutkase said:

I thought Vanilla breaks once direct line of sight is broken?!?

Attain disengages once they drop from vision. If the are still spotted behind an obstacle then they are still locked on. The better aim bots will continue a tracking path after they have stopped being spotted to allow for those slow reloads.

Splintex is on a number of kill on-site lists for being a paranoid Fucktard.  He's been named and shamed in this thread a number of times for claiming all PBKAC players are known Hackers and cheats.

Clearly false as illegal mods require using some effort and fuck that.

My understanding of plain autoaim + is that you still need to right click to acquire a target and you get an audio notification as others have said.

That guy in the vid appears to auto acquire targets without requiring the right click but it seems stupid to bother with that as how fucking hard is it to right click in the general direction of an enemy?

It's probably an open and shut case of cheating if you apply a fairly strict interpretation of the rather vague rules of what is or isn't legal.

As far as gameplay assistance that it provides, there would appear to be fuck all difference, they both do exactly the same thing, one just eliminates a mouse click.

Still the guy is obviously a fucking tard and just rekt himself for no apparent benefit.

4 minutes ago, Manic_Wombat said:

Auto aim+ requires you to left click " near" an enemy and gives the standard "target acquired" and "target disengaged/lost" messages.

Right click brah. Left click fires your gun IIRC...

41 minutes ago, AgingMasterGyppo said:

What's with YETI Skell, is it the new -GUD-?

Nah Yeti is just casual clan, just a place to play4fun, pad stats, spam skill, rrr22, rushb. Doesn't have the unrealistic ambitions of -gud-... :P

9 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Slight diversion...

Upcoming tier X discounts? When? Soontm?

Also TVP better or worse than skooooooooooda for kill stealing? Still need 55 Cz kills.

Worse on average. The extra HP of tens hurts as does the fact your pen isn't as good against them so Ghosting is harder. T25 is probably the best tank in the Czech line for ghosting but it gets expensive to run.

5 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Slight diversion...

Also TVP better or worse than skooooooooooda for kill stealing? Still need 55 Cz kills.

They are both good for kill stealing. Easier in TVP because 1 extra round and faster intra clip of 1.5 compared to 1.8.

but Skoda at Tier 9 is easier to carry in against tier 9s and actually can clip tier 7s if they have already taken a shot. 

8 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Slight diversion...

Czech Facey on the tier 10 thing Ezz.

I had a look and i seem to get more K/B in my skooooooooooda anyway. Probably just stick with it i guess.

Furthest behind in ze germans tho at this stage. Efiddy time me thinks. The 55a's gun was annoying me with AP. Shell speed and lack of pen was tough to get used to after playing other stuff with better guns.

2 minutes ago, StormCrowReaperManyHats said:

I hate this fucking tank.

Worst rage sell i've heard in some time then...

It's a tank that just doesn't do snappy pop and shoot. It does support from camo ok where you can sit and wait for it to aim. But even then that extra 50hp damage doesn't really make up for it's propensity to troll you.