Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

lel, fire more HEAT Joc.

2 minutes ago, bolagnaise said:

@neokai wtf dude

yH6YCTz.jpg

Dude... Learn to context. I wonder if "probably a ban", "RIP SHADOW" and "F for TSP" could possibly indicate that something further back in chat history is the real reason?

rip shadow. Press F to pay respects :E

Also on another note,  Left LT-15, TD-15  for t55A (ht-15/spg-15/mt-15 all done with honors) and done  207/225 of the stugiv-t55a missions with honors.. 1 from stug, 1 from t28 htc and rest 16 from t55a :D

Damn this is taking forever.

P.S. Forgot to move myself into the Tier X 1v1 after readying up and had a tech draw RIP.

Was wondering why the next battle didn't pop...Fuck me rip 1k free gold.

1 hour ago, HoPe said:

So many numpty teams ATM, even a 72% chance means nothing.. Good news is I'm over 75% through the 44-100 grind.

Did you get one of mine?

Artied for 900, artied for 600. GG. Think i got one clip out at least.

41 minutes ago, karl0ssus1 said:

lel, fire more HEAT Joc.

Dude... Learn to context. I wonder if "probably a ban", "RIP SHADOW" and "F for TSP" could possibly indicate that something further back in chat history is the real reason?

probabaly bro. Fact checking is lame.

4 minutes ago, Saffee said:

why bother about clam if not even playing game :kappa:

All about the gold , need to buy prem consumables :kappa:.

Tbh , I'm reluctant to quit WoT , sure I enjoy about 30% of my games , but the people who I got to know and befriended are just too much fun to quit. 

Still remember the times where I was 50WR , got into a platoon with funkman and started having fun and improving , or the first time when I heard someone's voice through WoT when hellvn started talking through the mic surprised me. 

God that was so cheesy 

51 minutes ago, Nightlords said:

Nah. CDC on Steppes. You buggered off and we were able to steam roll the East shortly after.

Ahh... don't recall that one. The one i meant was with hopey... made a dash across field on highway in skooooda... first arty blaps me for 900 while going 50km/h, get a clip off, second arty blaps me for the rest.

Side question, any old time Harpooners had a crack at Command?

Backfires used to be OP as fork. Standard approach to all anti surface scenarios... load everything out for AA except the backfires and their shipwrecks, then just afterburn like a boss across the atlantic becoz fk you murica!