Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

ehh waat

So I tried to reply to all the posts in my thread on official forums. 

Dont see a chat box down the bottom, so I thought to myself that maybe ive copped a warning for questioning the word scum but nope, no notificiation. 

so I tried the old reply to this thread and got this.

http://imgur.com/a/9m5CH

7YbFNla

But I have not posted for days? 

40 minutes ago, Saffee said:

ehh waat

So I tried to reply to all the posts in my thread on official forums. 

Dont see a chat box down the bottom, so I thought to myself that maybe ive copped a warning for questioning the word scum but nope, no notificiation. 

so I tried the old reply to this thread and got this.

http://imgur.com/a/9m5CH

7YbFNla

But I have not posted for days? 

did you call cheaters scum? 

The new forum MM looks at a rolling 7 day average of the number of posts you have made and uses that as a hard cap. This is WGs latest effort in an attempt to stop us getting those fresh credit card offers.

10 hours ago, Cronk said:

So apparently someone mistook the Merrylands police station for a swap n go. :wut:

i lol'd when i saw it, thou if i was the cops i would have shot the guy. be fwarked if im going near a car filled with gas bottles to save some loopy

18 hours ago, Manic_Wombat said:

For all the British tank fanboys, Aldi will be selling Airfix scale model kits next Wednesday for $12.99 and I see there's a Cromwell in the list.

OMG...

3 hours ago, westybig said:

i lol'd when i saw it, thou if i was the cops i would have shot the guy. be fwarked if im going near a car filled with gas bottles to save some loopy

Is it really a good idea shooting at a guy near a car full of gas?

3 minutes ago, Ezz said:

I think people use an ingame chat channel then sort out the TS from there.

And no, not sure which TS goldhack is on any more. But he's often looking to platooooooon.

thx. I guess I thought there might be a place where you can get good players looking to platoon.

2 minutes ago, Nightlords said:

thx. I guess I thought there might be a place where you can get good players looking to platoon.

There is, but sorry not sure the in game channel's name. Something like 'Platoons and Statpedders' or similar. Jump in there, see who's around, and see if they have a TS.

Just now, Ezz said:

There is, but sorry, not sure the in game channels name. Something like 'Platoons and Statpedders' or similar. Jump in there, see who's around, and see if they have a TS.

Oh nice. Cheers. I will check it later when I'm off work.

27 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Like resetting your battle buddy by shooting a 183.

Don't poke the bear.

I recall when driving my KV-2 that no one team damaged me.

ever.

So random insertion of a TS conversation last night...

Topic: Unicums struggling more nowadays

Proof: people with lowering stats who used to do better (apparently, of course as with any good debate, we didn't let data get in the way of it all)

Theories:

• the meta has changed and been 'dumbed' down
  • they are no longer streets ahead of the the rest of the player base

I was on my usual high horse on my theory, but on further thought it basically appears that both theories were effectively the same. The basic premise of good stats = better than everyone else is preserved in both theories. I guess the difference lies in whether it's the meta shift that has caused this or the gradual upskilling of the rest of the population.

But anyway, bored at work. Might be titty bar time.

I think its the fact that teams nowadays have more bots and tomatoes.

I'm guessing that the decrease in players per match who support the good players(through xvm/tags/personal recognition whatever) means unicums have to use their tank/hp more and as a result are losing out on end game/losing games more. Also, more unicums seem to be developing apathy for this game after 3-5 years of continuously playing a rubbish game :doge: