Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

*gasp* really? I guess there are always outliers.

Yes, and in an awkward way. I have to play WoT on an external hard disk because the cafe owners think no one plays WoT. Thus I play WoT alone while 50 other players yell and have steaming sax have a verbal brawl because of DotA. 

And that is why you never hear me on TS.

Oh noes,KB-5 hurt my feelings! 
3n0C9.jpg

He actually needed 2 shots to TK Deathskyz because Arty is difficult!

3n0D4.jpg

Got pics on the chatfight?

Well I have the replay~

Basically it started out like this :

T21 rush and died.

Was chatting with our T30,T21 tells us to shut up and play while telling the other "noob" T21 to scout.

I say "dead scout is bad scout"

He says he got killed by a stealth lorraine (HAHAAHHA,we also killed it 2 mins into the game)

blah blah,more shut up and play,blah blah blah gets really butthurt and so his platoonmate TK's me.

Everyone laughs at him blah blah blah,he gets more madd and shoots deathskyz too but takes 2 shots to kill.

Well I have the replay~

Basically it started out like this :

T21 rush and died.

Was chatting with our T30,T21 tells us to shut up and play while telling the other "noob" T21 to scout.

I say "dead scout is bad scout"

He says he got killed by a stealth lorraine (HAHAAHHA,we also killed it 2 mins into the game)

blah blah,more shut up and play,blah blah blah gets really butthurt and so his platoonmate TK's me.

Everyone laughs at him blah blah blah,he gets more madd and shoots deathskyz too but takes 2 shots to kill.

LOL, QQ much?Some people just don't like it when they get told their bad....

I only just noticed that everyone's favorite interwebs punching bag is back on the WOT forums with little or no fanfare.  Nadstek  has returned.

Indeed? Shall we prepare a welcoming party?

It seems that Ezz has already engaged the enemy in the "Arty Still OP in 8.6.  Even Deadlier" Thread.

Had a crack. I'm not an arty tho so can't really talk on his level...

We have a new mod on our hands by the looks... LiquidSnake. Sigh... So far not impressed. Mick played it right in simply stating that there shouldn't be any flaming. Good show!

We have a new mod on our hands by the looks... LiquidSnake. Sigh... So far not impressed. Mick played it right in simply stating that there shouldn't be any flaming. Good show!

Nope. It seems he has been there since at least Oct 2012. He is the Malaysian community coordinator.

Nope. It seems he has been there since at least Oct 2012. He is the Malaysian community coordinator.

So he stays dormant all this time like a good mod, then pops up to kill a thread. Sigh.

Retard Moderators will always be Seatards in disguise!??

Yeah LS has been around a while - probably took him a while to find the "Kill Thread" button

Sigh... some people should just stop posting in the SEA forums. Especially the ones who complain about the noobs when they're being nooby themselves. Would have given the benefit of the doubt but when I saw the guy give orders and play in my team, I just wanted to put a bullet in his head (which may likely happen since we live in the same country).

*end rant*

Sigh... some people should just stop posting in the SEA forums. Especially the ones who complain about the noobs when they're being nooby themselves. Would have given the benefit of the doubt but when I saw the guy give orders and play in my team, I just wanted to put a bullet in his head (which may likely happen since we live in the same country).

*end rant*

Two things... over here names are fine. Physical violence however is not.

Are you SURE physical violence isn't allowed??  Just a little?

Sounds like someone is after a mod-ship...

Sounds like someone is after a mod-ship...

Only problem with Ezz being a mod is the general population would not know what the ban hammer was for. Subtle™.

Only problem with Ezz being a mod is the general population would not know what the ban hammer was for. Subtle™.

I am sure any WG Moderators finding their way over here would feel his Hammer out of spite vengeance anger unadulterated glee.

I'm annoyed I never got screen shots of the player but one of the worst cases of a botter/afker I've seen.

Watched an ISU152 move around a tank after the game started then proceeded to march across the map in a straight line off a cliff and drown.

After the game looked up their stats and they had over 200 games in the ISU with an average damage of 40 and a hit ratio of 5%

Win rate was less than 30% for the tank and less than 40% overall.

The player had over 7000 games and WG says their anti bot system works. Not one of this person's tanks looked like any of them had actually been played all having extremely low damage and hit ratios per tank.