Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

I got my only raider in the KV-2, back when the Murovanka magic forest was actually a forest. I've got a handful of Fadin's too, but can't remember how I got them. One may have been earned in the old SU-26, back when it still had +3 MM and the 122mm howitzer.

4 hours ago, Lockhart77 said:

Raider in the Tiger, magic I'd say :tanfiesta:

@HemanathanRX7 @Politx_Killer@ForkUrEyes got the new kavat thing, the smeeta one, have buff that can either grant 30 sec of guaranteed red crits or 120 second of 4x (or maybe 10x) resource pickup :doge:

wao hax

also just spent 2.5mil credits on equipment /o/ left 35k credits lelelel need to grind before clan wars tomorrow.

Can't wait to buy that tvp t50 on discount, already power ground to 160k exp on skoda t50, now trying to 2 mark after acing it, currently at 79.22% moe :D @Va1heru any idea on how much needed for 3 mark? Currently i do enough that moe is going up, but have been getting some aggressive yolo purples on my teams for past 5 games lmao xD

6 hours ago, Lockhart77 said:

Raider in the Tiger, magic I'd say :tanfiesta:

@HemanathanRX7 @Politx_Killer@ForkUrEyes got the new kavat thing, the smeeta one, have buff that can either grant 30 sec of guaranteed red crits or 120 second of 4x (or maybe 10x) resource pickup :doge:

I got the same kavat too. But god..it is so freakin ugly. :feelsbad:

Sorry I have only one upboat to give bunyip but that is a the best yet.

I got my first raider in the AMX40 when bottom tier years ago. I remember I waddled my way down the 0 line on Siegfried and sat in the cap for a raider, zero damage, and never being spotted.

I also got one a few games after playing Ezz on Campinova in an M6 (taking advantage of the 2.5x crew XP for Americans). Lead the pubbies into their base but they decided they could catch the last hellcat who was after our arty with 3 or 4 minutes to go. Yeah no thanks.

F*ck arty with a f*cking f*ck stick up the a*se while they f*ck a echidna sideways with sweet chilli for lube. SO many arty in games resently... 5 in 2 games yesterday, 2 FV304s, 2 Lef*ckyublink182s and 1 SU-122-1. Felt like the opening to Saving private Ryan.

1 minute ago, Sturm_Jager said:

F*ck arty with a f*cking f*ck stick up the a*se while they f*ck a echidna sideways with sweet chilli for lube. SO many arty in games resently... 5 in 2 games yesterday, 2 FV304s, 2 Lef*ckyublink182s and 1 SU-122-1. Felt like the opening to Saving private Ryan.

Thats what you get for playing low tiers. Scrub.

I now have All non-arty at 8+ except the Japanese heavies and I have better things to spend my money on.  Arty is 7+ apart from zee Germans.

On 28/07/2016 at 0:37 PM, Ezz said:

Raider but no fadeds.

Also unclear what my raider was in. Guessing from back in the day with that clockwise cap race map - name escapes me.

was that komarin?

while my account is 2.5 year old or something, i never played the old komarin, on account of playing 125 battles as a massive idiot, got to the medium 3 then crshed out and couldnt come back. started playing the game again around a year ago, a bit before the reworked komarin was removed entirely (or at least i barely played it because i still sucked so it took me ages to get to higher tiers)

I still have nightmares about clam wars on Komarin. Tier 7 was fun on there, teir 10 vs the *AE mediums hoards was fucking terrifying.

I wouldn't know about tier ten cws because in tff all we do is tier 6 stronks and cws with epic kemp strats or epic rush strats. its funny, i almost always get chosen because im the only player in tff whos 3 marked a cromwell :P. tier 8s we get raped if we do them, as our line up tends to look like utter cancer

oh just wondering why were vn clans so supreme?

Good ping, good players.  A meta that involved 15 tank medium rushes.  Good focus fire. Good discipline. Well drilled and used to playing with each other.

Also the best players tend to concentrate in a couple of clans whereas the good English speaking players tend to be spread.  DPS had kind of started the path to retirement before the Vietnamese arrived apart from campaign reappearances.

The other element was that they were broadly known for having abused the crap out of their old server with everything from power grinding (bots) to silly gold prices that meant they arrived into a fresh tank locking meta with more tens than hopey.

100 doubloons for logging in to boats some time in the next week - http://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/producer-message/

For the VN clan wars dominance there's also the theories of extensive VNPack usage and the same good players in multiple allied clans.

2 minutes ago, Otto-matic Reiffel said:

100 doubloons for logging in to boats some time in the next week - http://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/producer-message/

For the VN clan wars dominance there's also the theories of extensive VNPack usage and the same good players in multiple allied clans.

Given 2Voz had (still has?) a site set up for his modpack, Im guessing it was relatively popular, so the VNPack hackusations may not have been too far from the mark. At least as far as things like redball, destructible environment and barrel lasers were concerned.

The account sharing question is kinda murky though. Bot grinding left quite a few decent players running around with great XVM camo, so VN clams that looked scrub tier at first glance were often teal or better in recents.

3 minutes ago, Otto-matic Reiffel said:

the same good players in multiple allied clans.

There were also occasions of play mid range VN clan one day and they were pants - like KAC stronks, but with a bit less intentional TKs. Play them the next day and get shat on by teams that were miraculously as well drilled as VPA were.

No matter what excuses were devised tho, the simple facts remained, our well established house of cards hierarchy had been significantly destabilised.