Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

So, 

Can someone teach me how to use imgur,

I cant seem to upload and post on officul forum any longer, just broken links

Wat im doin woooooooooong! 

well i dont know, hopey kinda reminds me of that kid that runs around all day screaming for attention and then when he shits his pants wonders why nobody wants to wipe his arse for him, yeah its pretty annoying at first but after a while it just becomes a dull echo and a tad amusing (in the kind of what weak as fuck trigger attempt is he gonna try next way)

12 minutes ago, HoPe said:

And I see you as an irrelevant little fuckwit who should move to the forum of whatever shitty game you are playing ATM.

Go away.

wew lad

giphy.gif

In the ongoing saga of my being unable to into tonks on main.

Ji5Xw4j.png

Ive never seen a spike that bad before. Surprised it didnt just time out and lose the pocket.

1 hour ago, FeeTFooD said:

Aww poor cunty has his feelings hurt. 

LOL, pot kettle much? All I have to do is post and your trigger level hits instant retard.

17 minutes ago, karl0ssus1 said:

In the ongoing saga of my being unable to into tonks on main.

Ji5Xw4j.png

Ive never seen a spike that bad before. Surprised it didnt just time out and lose the pocket.

If you have a non cordless phone listen for line noise if still connected to copper. But given your ping I'm guessing you have fibre.

5 minutes ago, HoPe said:

If you have a non cordless phone listen for line noise if still connected to copper. But given your ping I'm guessing you have fibre.

Copper, but no home phone to check with. The street box is right outside, so I have decent ping. In theory. This past week though...

On 26 July 2016 at 4:09 AM, HoPe said:

As for Bol, I'd pressume he was in the same situation as Saffee after being fired from his last job.

I just saw this post, you do realise you piece of shit that I did multiple tours of Afghanistan and Iraq and was injured. Saffee wasn't fired from his job. You are an absolute retard. Please find the nearest bridge and jump off it.

13 minutes ago, bolagnaise said:

I just saw this post, you do realise you piece of shit that I did multiple tours of Afghanistan and Iraq and was injured. Saffee wasn't fired from his job. You are an absolute retard. Please find the nearest bridge and jump off it.

So Saffee says he wasn't fired? Not what I heard but I'm sure Saffee can spin it how he likes. I'm a Vet too.

4 hours ago, HoPe said:

So Saffee says he wasn't fired? Not what I heard but I'm sure Saffee can spin it how he likes. I'm a Vet too.

I fail to understand why you are even bringing up what I do in real life and what that has to do with anything? I know you are obsessed with me but jeez. 
If I needed a job I would get one,  I sure as hell would not be back here in europe for 6 weeks going on motorcykle trips and If I really needed money I sure as hell would not try to make it from streaming :minglee:

10 hours ago, westybig said:

posting on the offishul forum, there's your first problem

Actually, I jus realized its here on wotlabs it does not work

just gives me the broken link logo when I insert media 

I know there are a few lads on here that likes their bikes and im sitting here going through like 2000 pictures I took on my go pro so I figured ill share some ti give you an idea.

Quick summary, Norway was amazing, I did not think it would beat lasts year trip that we did when we visited 10 countries in 14 days  but holy shit norway has some amazing scenery.

Trollstigen/path as you guys call it was actually a bit mehh, when we got to the bottom it was kind of like a "is that it" since its only 11 or so turnes/corners.

When we got up in the alps last year there were like 40+  of up and down turns with better views since you are higher up. 

http://s1374.photobucket.com/user/Saffee/library/Norway?sort=3&page=1

Ima check those out Saf.

In the meantime, try and get to the Gillies range in Cairns. It had the record for most number of corners on a range road in the southern hemisphere for a while, tho I think that has now changed. Do the inland road from Innisfail, great run. And there's a tank museum in Cairns too, if you want to keep things tank related.