Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

2 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

My area is getting built up so there is more and more people on the roads nowadays. By the time I do go for one, the developments will pretty much be finished... Dammit. 

NSW road laws are a pain in the ass. 

You need some certificate or something to prove you can ride a bike or keep your balance or some shit, then get your Ls. Spend a year on your Ls where you can't have any passengers and must have a bike under 600cc (They brought it up from 250cc a few years back), then do some obstacle course for Ps which i think only has the b/a restriction.

Not sure if the course is for the Ls or Ps...
Also unsure on exactly how the displacement restrictions work, but all i remember is that there are ninjas that are now L plate legal that are under 600cc.

Ah the old stand upright course. One of the many(lol) perks of living in bumfuck nowhere NSW is I didnt have to do the stand upright course haha. But i have been fanging around on dirtbikes since i was 6ish.

Tried to open the game for the first time since 9.15 came out. White screened every time I command tabbed. They still haven't updated the Mac Wrapper (It's supposed to be official too)

A lot of riders in my area, they love the pac highway between Berowra and Gosford. Unfortunately 50 die per year because they hoon around corners and do stupid shit. 

1 hour ago, Serene_Potato said:

Tried to open the game for the first time since 9.15 came out. White screened every time I command tabbed. They still haven't updated the Mac Wrapper (It's supposed to be official too)

Bootcamp saves the day... or not

3 hours ago, Srap said:

Yep, basic handling skills, i just about ran the instructor over. Still passed. Lol

At 22 and My licence looks like this:

2exu5w5.jpg

Ho damn, how were the truck licences for you, hard to get? I've got a year to catch up to you ;)

20 hours ago, Saffee said:

I fail to understand why you are even bringing up what I do in real life and what that has to do with anything? I know you are obsessed with me but jeez. 

Poor Saffee, always the innocent victim. I'm surprised you didn't pull out the English not my language card to condone you constant futile attempts at belittling me.

This all started from our time in FURY. YOU started having a go at me and it's continued now for what 18 months?. I wasn't even on either forum and like weekly you would bring my name up. Now you are doing it on twitch too.

Reap what you sow stupid.

Or maybe, just maybe you could pull your head in and YOU stop being so obsessed with me.

11 hours ago, Ezz said:

And the VPA are cheats thread got closed. No great surprise.

I like the way Val says no cheaters present. Well the first time he was in VPA it was a full on lasers and light show and he noticed SFA as well and stood up for them.

Guess what Val (as you don't understand their language) unless you sit live watching them play you will never notice anything.

To bolagnaise.

Your ability to make friends and influence people online is lacking in having a smick.

Well I have my own clan and many, many online friends in this game. But I read people quite well and don't like certain types.

1 hour ago, HoPe said:

Poor Saffee, always the innocent victim. I'm surprised you didn't pull out the English not my language card to condone you constant futile attempts at belittling me.

This all started from our time in FURY. YOU started having a go at me and it's continued now for what 18 months?. I wasn't even on either forum and like weekly you would bring my name up. Now you are doing it on twitch too.

Reap what you sow stupid.

Or maybe, just maybe you could pull your head in and YOU stop being so obsessed with me.

Always the victim? 

Bringing your name up on twitch? 

I tend to remember fury more like you getting salty for not getting picked in light tanks even though you had 5 crew skills :minglee:

reap what you sow? What am I somehow getting punished? cause I sure have not noticed it :doge:

Seriously hopey are you on some kind of medication? 

8 hours ago, Saffee said:

Always the victim? 

Bringing your name up on twitch? 

I tend to remember fury more like you getting salty for not getting picked in light tanks even though you had 5 crew skills :minglee:

reap what you sow? What am I somehow getting punished? cause I sure have not noticed it :doge:

Seriously hopey are you on some kind of medication? 

So you deny mentioning me on twitch?

I had 5 crew skills back then? And any Salt was during the Campaigns when we were all after points to win the tanks. I'd stand aside regularly to allow others to catch up, you never would.

You twaddle on like a fool, ignoring the meat of my post.

I'd love for you to try sticking to facts for once... ie did you get fired by Major? Cause your buddy called me a retard for saying you were. Were you?

Just now, HoPe said:

So you deny mentioning me on twitch?

I had 5 crew skills back then?

You twaddle on like a fool, ignoring the meat of my post.

I'd love for you to try sticking to facts for once... ie did you get fired by Major? Cause your buddy called me a retard for saying you were. Were you?

I am the one twaddling on like a fool? :doge:

9 minutes ago, Saffee said:

I am the one twaddling on like a fool? :doge:

You sure are. You have made countless posts about me (even when I can't respond) and god knows what crap on TS. Well I'm calling you out for the lying POS you are.

Get over me fuckwit, move on.

14 minutes ago, HoPe said:

You sure are. You have made countless posts about me (even when I can't respond) and god knows what crap on TS. Well I'm calling you out for the lying POS you are.

Get over me fuckwit, move on.

Why were you not able to respond? :doge:

5 minutes ago, Saffee said:

Why were you not able to respond? :doge:

Wow, a new angle ignoring everything...

Why here? Cause after several people attacked me when I called out VPA for being a bunch of cheaters I ASKED FOR MY ACCOUNT TO BE REMOVED.

Official forums, well that would be cocks like you spamming the report button wouldn't it.

Fact is that didn't stop you carrying on like some pathetic wind up toy. Want to talk about someone, do it to their face. Do it now.

So 2 questions.

Do you deny having a go at me on twitch? Where you fired? (probably for being an arrogant retard) by Major.

Saffee, I offer you a truce. Don't mention me (or DETOX or whomever I'm associated with) on the forums, twitch etc.. and I wont either. Can you do that?

And that includes trying to be smart posts...cause you fail at those.

holy shit, when did this turn into a comedy?

2 hours ago, HoPe said:

Why here? Cause after several people attacked me when I called out VPA for being a bunch of cheaters I ASKED FOR MY ACCOUNT TO BE REMOVED.

Bitch please, don't justify your self-imposed exile with that.

Of all the non-truths you have spewed in the last few posts, this one takes the cake for me, although some may say a few others deserve that tag.

The only reason why you did get attacked was more along the lines of these shitposts. 

The only person to bring up your feud here has been you in your last visit. We get it, you dislike saffee. This is the internet, congratulations, but you don't get a medal for having someone you hate who also dislikes you. Now grow up and stop being a petty little child, we know you should be capable of so at your age and circumstance.

Fucking stop acting like your age is your IQ hopey. You constantly play the victim and blame other people whenever things don't go your way. 

You and only you are responsible for yourself getting banned from the officials. You broke the rules and suffered the consequences. It was your constant toxicity that made everyone resent you. 

Hopey doing the 'no, i asked to be excluded' sounds like saff someone getting called into his boss' office and told to pack up, then saying 'you can't fire me coz i resign'. Amirite??? <3

Noting i have no idea nor care for saff's employment situation and i suspect most are in the same boaty here hopey. It would like getting stuck into someone for being a house husband.

Never really understood why people would drag in another person's real-life situation into this, inappropriately, without their prior approval.

But if it helps you two become best friends, like what happens in coming-of-age teen flicks, then I'm all for it.

4 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

holy shit, when did this turn into a comedy?

Bitch please, don't justify your self-imposed exile with that.

Of all the non-truths you have spewed in the last few posts, this one takes the cake for me, although some may say a few others deserve that tag.

Were you part of the PM process that went on that night? I can't recall you being involved.

3 minutes ago, HoPe said:

Were you part of the PM process that went on that night? I can't recall you being involved.

do i give a shit about your feelings that night?

Do i give a shit about your dirty laundry?

Fuck off already. Hang it elsewhere.