Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

11 minutes ago, Damo32(DC1121) said:

Couple of nice games last night Sturm, but my tolerance for shitty team mates and skewed MM was low last night.

Hence going blue by swatting the shitter who decided to buy a skorpion and play higher tiers.

Also kicked my own arse for some bad play earlier.

I got a Scorp platoon banned last night. We were working a ridge with 2 of them platooned, (we being Elite and myself) and I shot one in the back when he pulled out in front of me. He then turned around and shot me 3 times killing me and then got banned. The otherone turned on elite and killed him getting banned. We may or may have not shot back...

Jeezus Adrian... I agree with the sentiment, but time and place. 

In gayme news, about the only fun Ive been having lately is shitting all over Skorp drivers. Its just OP enough that tomatoes want it, but the high-ish skill floor means that most of the ones Ive seen have died very fast. Basically the only bright spot in a series of very shitty sessions... 

It is a bit frustrating that WG were playing around with armor and pen reworks in Sandbox , and then go and release another uber high pen tank though. 

2 minutes ago, karl0ssus1 said:

Its just OP enough that tomatoes want it, but the high-ish skill floor means that most of the ones Ive seen have died very fast.

I shed a tear of joy when i read the gent saying on the forums that he wanted his money back.

23 minutes ago, karl0ssus1 said:

In gayme news, about the only fun Ive been having lately is shitting all over Skorp drivers. Its just OP enough that tomatoes want it, but the high-ish skill floor means that most of the ones Ive seen have died very fast. Basically the only bright spot in a series of very shitty sessions... 

It is a bit frustrating that WG were playing around with armor and pen reworks in Sandbox , and then go and release another uber high pen tank though. 

So I just got the O-Ho.

All these Skorpions running around are such nice targets for it. I got a rocker 5k-damage game using pure HE on the O-Ho because of all these Skorpions (and somehow, Borsigs too) running around recently. Unfortunately, I lost because Roby's Skorpion didn't die in 1 hit.

33 minutes ago, Saffee said:

@wasaabi_SEA @neokai

Can one of you guys perma ban these aussie shit lords

http://wotreplays.com/site/2898333#westfield-te_maaw-amx_50_b

That game really made me laugh out loud. Don't worry, you aren't missing anything in team chat. They said everything through all-chat.

On 23/08/2016 at 6:30 AM, AdrianK said:

give me a couple of days and ill make a full topic in the sane asylum for you, ive been thinking about it for a while now and it looks like now would be a good time.

i have debated storm and others on this before and won and i have no problem debating yourself and anyone else who wishes to prove me wrong.

going patreon costs you no more than a dollar and you can debate me all you like in the appropriate section. continued posts of this nature here however i do not think are a good idea for this thread

5 minutes ago, Siggy said:

I just spotted A_M_G defending arty.  Pls kick from clam Pyro.  Fanx.

(note he wasn't camping but he came after me when I went for his teams arty).

protects arty in pub games is worthy of a kick unless its me off course :doge:

I have to say I am really struggling to find motivation to play this game atm,

WGL is taking up like 3-4 days a week but even when we have off days I just dont find any enjoyment of just driving around killing pubbies. 

I think I need a new challenge but I all ready got the 260 and not sure what else to do,

Logged in yesterday to try to play, went down ti the houses along the lake on lakeville to spot middle in my bat, killed a t10 crossing, put 3 shells into a light tank and pulled back behind the house but before completely rounding the corner I got one shotted by a M53/55 for 1800 and logged out. 

Just now, Sturm_Jager said:

3 Mark everything. 

for my epeenis yeah sure but I dont really enjoy going 100% try hard, its to fucking frustrating and I would need to change my play style a bit as how I play pubs does not really suit 3 marking, rather then looking for damage I always try to push forward and enable,

This means my games will be like 4k 4k 4k 500 4k 4k 500 4k 4k 500 damage wize as I will push to scout and keep moving the team forward. take my bat for example, it sits anywhere between 90-93% and to push it up I just need to eliminate those low damage games but that would mean sitting back and just farming damage those games where its almost a guaranteed loss rather then doing everything I can to win it. thats not really in my DNA. I fucking hate losing. 

I think it was val that said something along the lines off "he cringes when he watches me play" I am guessing this was due to how aggressive I play in pubs. 

31 minutes ago, Saffee said:

for my epeenis yeah sure but I dont really enjoy going 100% try hard, its to fucking frustrating and I would need to change my play style a bit as how I play pubs does not really suit 3 marking, rather then looking for damage I always try to push forward and enable,

This means my games will be like 4k 4k 4k 500 4k 4k 500 4k 4k 500 damage wize as I will push to scout and keep moving the team forward. take my bat for example, it sits anywhere between 90-93% and to push it up I just need to eliminate those low damage games but that would mean sitting back and just farming damage those games where its almost a guaranteed loss rather then doing everything I can to win it. thats not really in my DNA. I fucking hate losing. 

I think it was val that said something along the lines off "he cringes when he watches me play" I am guessing this was due to how aggressive I play in pubs. 

Please, your recent survival rate is 10% higher than mine lol....

And I haven't seen anyone come close to my 9% survival rate on my 260. Actually, its probably more like 0% since Val played a dozen games in it.

3 minutes ago, Bohan said:

Please, your recent survival rate is 10% higher than mine lol....

And I haven't seen anyone come close to my 9% survival rate on my 260. Actually, its probably more like 0% since Val played a dozen games in it.

There is a difference between enable and full yolo :minglee: