Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

Welp that's at least better than getting nuked by artillery barrage for my entire E5 ya know

Ded in 2 seconds from 12 direct hits and 29 splashes

6 minutes ago, Flying_Elite said:

Weak, my IS-7 took at least 10 direct hits from the arty and I only got 20 damage and a ruined track.

Well you see the problem is that that tank is made from strong soviet stalinium... Plus most the direct hits went to my engine deck and turret... I think I had taken on a dead engine and tracks, gunner and loader and a damaged ammo rack and fuel tank so go figure

Just now, Saffee said:

@MagicalFlyingFox

At least two players did PBkac proud in my latest highlight video, not so sure about siggy :doge:

I did not realize how much you guys were redlining though :kappa:

Hard not to when you travel around the battlefield at about 20kph :P

The tank was completely stock with GLD, binos and camp net because thats all that would fit :( Honestly was not expecting us to win that lmao. Fucking laughed after the battle when i saw the batchat had run out of ammo.

3 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Hard not to when you travel around the battlefield at about 20kph :P

The tank was completely stock with GLD, binos and camp net because thats all that would fit :( Honestly was not expecting us to win that lmao. Fucking laughed after the battle when i saw the batchat had run out of ammo.

hah what was the IS3 buddies excuse :kappa:nah I did not mind, 

yeah i went back across the map 2 and a half times, 

ahh was he out of ammo was he? well he should have aimed his shots better then I guess cause I dont remember him doing that much damage? 

Bat did 7.2k or something.  He was the only one that did any damage.  As for my death.  I blame the 704 sitting on the back side of the ridge not shooting anything I lit.

Last night's session...  Words fail me.  Two one shot misses on my TD mission a steams collapse horribly.  So many fuckers.  Didn't we go 8 battle where we were top two in XP and damage and two and six?

And Tan can't even end the campaign without drama:

Hey guys, you know when we said the campaign would end on the 5th? Well we really meant it would end at 5am..........on the 7th.  And we're telling you this on the 6th. Totally not our fault though.

Who is your COAF rep Manic?

I'm not even active in this campaign (apart from an occasional run to help folks out or make up the numbers) and I knew this three days ago.