Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

He expressed surprise that we'd be annoyed that rigged t22s were still driving around on the server. Odd value set i guess. Ot at least different to mine.

4 minutes ago, HemanathanRX7 said:

Saltywolf_T22Cmdr??? xD

Mmm not so much salty, I just get a little amused when I see these sorts of things when pretty much everyone knows the only way to get a T22 was to rig for it. It was a bit of a tongue in cheek dig, and probably not the best place to do it - but the timing does make it a little chuckleworthy.

TBH I don't really care who has one, the whole thing ended up little better than a messy pile o poo. Still, the comment does hold some humorous merit you must admit ;)

Haven't had a bot report for a while.

Congrats go to nay999nay for playing 297 games in the last 24 hours.

that's one game every 4.8 minutes without toilet breaks, meal breaks or sleep. Or winning, since his average w/r is 42.3%

Since he created his account 68 days ago he's only managed to average a pathetic 62.75 games per day.  Good to see he's stepped up his game today. 297 is much more manly.

Honourable mentions go to

tueminh4ul5 for 291 games today.

qi1961_IA for 279 games

j9j9g4yy for 252 games 

demu_san for 214 games

and the wooden spoon goes to WG for thinking that looks totes legit. Or for not noticing. Or not caring. 

46 minutes ago, AdrianK said:

Paging tonkers in Seedneey, I'll be over for work on the week after next (starting 26th), not sure of the exact dates yet. Would love to catch up for a cheap eat and some booze if anyone is keen. @FeeTFooD, @Ezz @MagicalFlyingFox

Might be able to do.

2 hours ago, Ezz said:

He expressed surprise that we'd be annoyed that rigged t22s were still driving around on the server. Odd value set i guess. Ot at least different to mine.

Huh. Im not one for undeserved team damage (although sometimes the only way to deal to griefers and TKers is vigilante justice...), but as far as Im concerned the T-22 is fair game. If youre going to rig, you shouldnt be surprised when people get mad at you for parading the evidence around in front of them. 

9 hours ago, Ezz said:

I can't imagine many reputable players would still be in VAE. I can't imagine many reputable players were ever in detox.

LOL to you to saying that Ezz, like saying PBKAC has reputable players, a big joke.

6 hours ago, Ezz said:

Pubs are always full of whine. It's just the different flavours that are the issue. When a pubbie goes full salt over hax or gold sprem you know they are a bit touched. But lots of pubbies are like that and i certainly wouldn't say it's restricted to a few clans.

And PBKAC sure has whine covered really well. GG PBKAC.

3 hours ago, Ezz said:

Have to say the 'TKing a pubby is just as bad as cheating / rigging' raised a bit of an eyebrow. But maybe i missed some of the context there val...

And yet when PBKAC TK it's all a good joke.

And something for JOC..

Many are enjoying your silence but I'm sure you can suck up to a mod and get it restored.

1 hour ago, Manic_Wombat said:

Haven't had a bot report for a while.

Congrats go to nay999nay for playing 297 games in the last 24 hours.

that's one game every 4.8 minutes without toilet breaks, meal breaks or sleep. Or winning, since his average w/r is 42.3%

Since he created his account 68 days ago he's only managed to average a pathetic 62.75 games per day.  Good to see he's stepped up his game today. 297 is much more manly.

Honourable mentions go to

tueminh4ul5 for 291 games today.

qi1961_IA for 279 games

j9j9g4yy for 252 games 

demu_san for 214 games

and the wooden spoon goes to WG for thinking that looks totes legit. Or for not noticing. Or not caring. 

Might be able to do.

Posted in COAF for you Manic, gave credit to your detective skills.

Dear Mr Aussie HopeFireFighter,

PBKAC is full of very reputable members, it might just be that what they have a reputation for doesn't align with your more saintly virtues. True, if only we could follow your example and not whine about anything at al.

3 hours ago, AdrianK said:

Paging tonkers in Seedneey, I'll be over for work on the week after next (starting 26th), not sure of the exact dates yet. Would love to catch up for a cheap eat and some booze if anyone is keen. @FeeTFooD, @Ezz @MagicalFlyingFox

Conveniently, during my mid session break. I'll probably find time to be free without too much trouble.

On whining: Who was the one that was salty they got clicked by a teammate again? 

2 hours ago, HoPe said:

LOL to you to saying that Ezz, like saying PBKAC has reputable players, a big joke.

And PBKAC sure has whine covered really well. GG PBKAC.

And yet when PBKAC TK it's all a good joke.

And something for JOC...

Many are enjoying your silence but I'm sure you can suck up to a mod and get it restored.

OMEGA TKs too. The best thing is I can work around a chatban, but you keep getting caught out on the forums.

2 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Conveniently, during my mid session break. I'll probably find time to be free without too much trouble.

On whining: Who was the one that was salty they got clicked by a teammate again? 

I think me and bridgey started the Kac fetish when we double tapped hopey for the mad goldz in our tier 10 arty.

Still producing salt to this day, best left click I've ever achieved.

7 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Are you ever going back to siggy?

Nope.  Already reserved.

Off work today, fucked my thumb big time last night. Tried AW, got a 1h ban for accidentally shooting an ally. Literally accidentally. Tried WoT, Ping 500 for no reason.