Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

43 minutes ago, HemanathanRX7 said:

Holy fuck how are people that stupid?

Seriously use illegal mods and then post it online

Fucking reeeeeeeeeeee

I know  - makes me scratch my head as well - grateful for the views though, and it creates interesting talking points.

Having watched the HEROW game (above) as well as the other WoT videos this guy has created, I can't actually see any cheats (though I do wear glasses and they aren't clean) - the hitskins I thought were legal unless they were 3d, and the aimbots don't look like aimbots to me. Reason being, (and I'll keep it simple for people like me who may be a bit dim) when watching a replay you have the option to watch it with a "fixed camera" - which is the view that the player had in his or her game - be it in sniper mode, arty mode or "normal" driving around mode.

When you left click the mouse during a replay you are watching from a "free camera" - which lets you move your mouse around to view in any direction, similar to if you were playing the game. A lot of this guys's videos seem to be in "free camera" mode (it is written in green in the lower centre of the screen when he does it, as well as the 2x 4x replay speeds etc). When in free camera mode, moving the mouse around also keeps the aim circle in the centre of the screen - but of course, this doesn't affect where the tank actually aimed his gun in the game, so the server recticle does not match the aim circle when viewing replays in free camera mode - and looks a lot like an aim bot. 

I am the first person to criticise if somebody cheats - but watching this guys replays I am not 100% sure. Of course if we had the actual replay to watch it would make it a lot easier.

3 hours ago, stewiejp said:

I know  - makes me scratch my head as well - grateful for the views though, and it creates interesting talking points.

Having watched the HEROW game (above) as well as the other WoT videos this guy has created, I can't actually see any cheats (though I do wear glasses and they aren't clean) - the hitskins I thought were legal unless they were 3d, and the aimbots don't look like aimbots to me. Reason being, (and I'll keep it simple for people like me who may be a bit dim) when watching a replay you have the option to watch it with a "fixed camera" - which is the view that the player had in his or her game - be it in sniper mode, arty mode or "normal" driving around mode.

When you left click the mouse during a replay you are watching from a "free camera" - which lets you move your mouse around to view in any direction, similar to if you were playing the game. A lot of this guys's videos seem to be in "free camera" mode (it is written in green in the lower centre of the screen when he does it, as well as the 2x 4x replay speeds etc). When in free camera mode, moving the mouse around also keeps the aim circle in the centre of the screen - but of course, this doesn't affect where the tank actually aimed his gun in the game, so the server recticle does not match the aim circle when viewing replays in free camera mode - and looks a lot like an aim bot. 

I am the first person to criticise if somebody cheats - but watching this guys replays I am not 100% sure. Of course if we had the actual replay to watch it would make it a lot easier.

Simply put, if you look at his first auto aim, as the enemy tank falls back the aiming circle follows behind the tonk. Not that hard to understand :P

Too bad they are only replays.

This video has illegal hitlog and non-stock reload timers.

Can't be bothered to find any aimbot replays but none of the ones i saw had any. Just plain old Autoaim+. Except one of them had his camera zoomed out every time he fired which annoyed me. 

20 minutes ago, Nutkase said:

I didn't see how the hitlog was illegal though as I thought it's only illegal if it comes up while they remain unspotted?

reload seems illegal though.

Its illegal and marked as so on aslains modpack for example. Should say [----] instead of [tank name] on the bottom left corner. 

4 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Its illegal and marked as so on aslains modpack for example. Should say [----] instead of [tank name] on the bottom left corner. 

But the RU is spotted, unless there is a part I missed of a unspotted tank shooting him.

" Received Damage Announcer , With information from unspotted tanks.  "

Also noticed he is using a constant outline which is illegal also

14 hours ago, wasaabi_SEA said:

I have reported those links to the GMs recently

I see he has deleted all his YouTube content. Must be feeling guilty lol. I downloaded all 16 GB of his WoT content and can either upload to my YouTube page or somewhere else if required.

11 hours ago, stewiejp said:

The standout one for me stewie is all the spotted enemy outlines are visible when behind objects or terrain for example. Think that is the X-Ray mod. All his clan wars replays had that.

thanks for the clarification guys, all the ones i watched looked "dodgy" but I just couldn't pinpoint the exact reason... been a long week I guess. Great work, keep it up!

4 hours ago, Nutkase said:

But the RU is spotted, unless there is a part I missed of a unspotted tank shooting him.

" Received Damage Announcer , With information from unspotted tanks.  "

Also noticed he is using a constant outline which is illegal also

Damage panel doesn't differentiate between spotted/unspotted. It just simply puts the name of the tank that hits you. 

4 hours ago, AgingMasterGyppo said:

I see he has deleted all his YouTube content. Must be feeling guilty lol. I downloaded all 16 GB of his WoT content and can either upload to my YouTube page or somewhere else if required.

The standout one for me stewie is all the spotted enemy outlines are visible when behind objects or terrain for example. Think that is the X-Ray mod. All his clan wars replays had that.

Least someone downloaded the video's this time, unlike jiboro or whatever his name was who got away with it, assuming this player is guilty ( i didn't watch videos )

4 hours ago, Hellvn said:

image.jpgWe have a province?

WTF?

#1 position in "Rating change per day"

Awww yisss. Finally we are Best_Clam_Asia. Now to retire for 18 months and consider what we have learned.