Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

18 minutes ago, Ezz said:

I presume they just run the gauntlet until their first warning then just sell the account and move on.

Or just let that account sit for a while and activate the next botting account.

I guess that's good IF you spend anytime on the offishul forums.

party.jpg

That said, great that shitter mods have moved over, but the shitters (non-mods) certainly haven't.

132 I believe. Farmed a little, maybe acouple k. All the action was on beach so I just sat back and laughed at most of it.

Hopey snipe best snipe. I still giggle at that puddle of tears you left in an in game pm a while back about KAC. So have you found a game yet where people don't think you're a tool? One little tip tho, it might not be KAC making people think that...

5 hours ago, HoPe said:

Doubt PBKAC will ever leave the forums though.

Hopey, Seriously I don't have anything personally against you, but these sort of comments are not going to do you any favours. 

You don't like being antagonised? Then ignore them!!! Don't do it back. You claim to be a likable guy, act like it. I have seen little to indicate that you are more than a trouble maker that only came back to stir trouble. 

Sturm

15 minutes ago, Sturm_Jager said:

Hopey, Seriously I don't have anything personally against you, but these sort of comments are not going to do you any favours. 

You don't like being antagonised? Then ignore them!!! Don't do it back. You claim to be a likable guy, act like it. I have seen little to indicate that you are more than a trouble maker that only came back to stir trouble. 

Sturm

You're talking to a brick wall. There's no point trying to spell it out for him, he hasn't learned from the past 10 times already. 

31 minutes ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

You're talking to a brick wall. There's no point trying to spell it out for him, he hasn't learned from the past 10,000000 times already. 

fixt. 

Anyway...

its-hard-to-win-an-argument-with-a-smart

35 minutes ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

You're talking to a brick wall. There's no point trying to spell it out for him, he hasn't learned from the past 10 times already. 

So i hear a guy got his game account perma banned for calling cent a numpty...

Wow, PBKAC all sleep in one bed together cause some of you sure seem to have got out of the wrong side of the bed.

Question for you Ezz

Certainly the views expressed on the forums are that people didn't want it to be disabled. I wonder if WG can make this a server specific setting like things such as maps so our server could still have it.

Looked and I couldn't see it expressed anywhere so can you link me please. Personally I'm all for it as it will make everything far less toxic for everyone.

6 minutes ago, HoPe said:

Wow, PBKAC all sleep in one bed together cause some of you sure seem to have got out of the wrong side of the bed.

You know it!

2eau5ocl5nyklso6g.jpg

6 minutes ago, HoPe said:

Looked and I couldn't see it expressed anywhere so can you link me please. Personally I'm all for it as it will make everything far less toxic for everyone.

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/68473-very-simple-poll-all-chat-in-game/

As to toxicity, i guess different people might get more toxicity from in game chat which will naturally impact their perspective. Certainly those polled on our forums seemed to want it to stay.

Thx. My clan seems divided into those that don't care and those that want it gone.

Would be ok if they left the ability to chat to clan mates and people on friends list on the other side though.

1 hour ago, Ezz said:

So i hear a guy got his game account perma banned for calling cent a numpty...

I hear mods shouldn't discuss stuff with you :)

1 hour ago, HoPe said:

Would be ok if they left the ability to chat to clan mates and people on friends list on the other side though.

I agree for clan mates, but for friends list you would get the idiots that add you to their friends list just to tell them off.