Jump to content
Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, Ezz said:

I presume they just run the gauntlet until their first warning then just sell the account and move on.

Or just let that account sit for a while and activate the next botting account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess that's good IF you spend anytime on the offishul forums.

party.jpg

That said, great that shitter mods have moved over, but the shitters (non-mods) certainly haven't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

132 I believe. Farmed a little, maybe acouple k. All the action was on beach so I just sat back and laughed at most of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopey snipe best snipe. I still giggle at that puddle of tears you left in an in game pm a while back about KAC. So have you found a game yet where people don't think you're a tool? One little tip tho, it might not be KAC making people think that...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, HoPe said:

 

Doubt PBKAC will ever leave the forums though.

Hopey, Seriously I don't have anything personally against you, but these sort of comments are not going to do you any favours. 

You don't like being antagonised? Then ignore them!!! Don't do it back. You claim to be a likable guy, act like it. I have seen little to indicate that you are more than a trouble maker that only came back to stir trouble. 

Sturm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Sturm_Jager said:

Hopey, Seriously I don't have anything personally against you, but these sort of comments are not going to do you any favours. 

You don't like being antagonised? Then ignore them!!! Don't do it back. You claim to be a likable guy, act like it. I have seen little to indicate that you are more than a trouble maker that only came back to stir trouble. 

Sturm

You're talking to a brick wall. There's no point trying to spell it out for him, he hasn't learned from the past 10 times already. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

You're talking to a brick wall. There's no point trying to spell it out for him, he hasn't learned from the past 10,000000 times already. 

fixt. 

 

Anyway...

its-hard-to-win-an-argument-with-a-smart

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

You're talking to a brick wall. There's no point trying to spell it out for him, he hasn't learned from the past 10 times already. 

So i hear a guy got his game account perma banned for calling cent a numpty...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, PBKAC all sleep in one bed together cause some of you sure seem to have got out of the wrong side of the bed.

Question for you Ezz

Quote

Certainly the views expressed on the forums are that people didn't want it to be disabled. I wonder if WG can make this a server specific setting like things such as maps so our server could still have it.

Looked and I couldn't see it expressed anywhere so can you link me please. Personally I'm all for it as it will make everything far less toxic for everyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, HoPe said:

Wow, PBKAC all sleep in one bed together cause some of you sure seem to have got out of the wrong side of the bed.

You know it!

2eau5ocl5nyklso6g.jpg

 

6 minutes ago, HoPe said:

Looked and I couldn't see it expressed anywhere so can you link me please. Personally I'm all for it as it will make everything far less toxic for everyone.

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/68473-very-simple-poll-all-chat-in-game/

As to toxicity, i guess different people might get more toxicity from in game chat which will naturally impact their perspective. Certainly those polled on our forums seemed to want it to stay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thx. My clan seems divided into those that don't care and those that want it gone.

 

Would be ok if they left the ability to chat to clan mates and people on friends list on the other side though.

1 hour ago, Ezz said:

So i hear a guy got his game account perma banned for calling cent a numpty...

I hear mods shouldn't discuss stuff with you :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HoPe said:

Would be ok if they left the ability to chat to clan mates and people on friends list on the other side though.

I agree for clan mates, but for friends list you would get the idiots that add you to their friends list just to tell them off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...