2 hours ago, HoPe said:

Thx. My clan seems divided

Would be ok if they left

I shouldn't discuss stuff with you :)

Detox more dead than KAC?

4 hours ago, Politx_Killer said:

Nsw premier doesnt like them cause they dont go into the pokies

Favourite 'coverage' of the new notes! 

'Too hard to upgrade the pokies even though the supermarket self serve software have already been updated to accept the new notes.' hehe. 

'got rid of greyhound racing to build a new business tower at douglas park, he owes us one.' 

2 hours ago, Sturm_Jager said:

I agree for clan mates, but for friends list you would get the idiots that add you to their friends list just to tell them off. 

You used to have to add someone to your friend list before you could message them in garage. Thankfully WG fixed that so you could sperg at anyone you wanted when required.

Naming and shaming this shitter

8fqDEHi.jpg

Never even said a word, just put a round into me, then missed 2 more shots trying to finish me off. Not even a competent TKer.

He finally piped up after he died, just so he could sperg at our IS3. 

1 hour ago, karl0ssus1 said:

Naming and shaming this shitter

8fqDEHi.jpg

Never even said a word, just put a round into me, then missed 2 more shots trying to finish me off. Not even a competent TKer.

He finally piped up after he died, just so he could sperg at our IS3. 

Probably shot at you because of your equipment and consumable loadout.

58 minutes ago, Ezz said:

One thing about pubbies... when they want something done, they want it done right!

66c7sfqq0rbjp766g.jpg

It was good of him to correct to '*hope' in his next chat.

So does he specifically want you to die from cancer, and your family from AIDS? Or would he be happy if you were to die of AIDS, and some of your family dies of cancer (and maybe AIDS too)? Or do you need to contract both cancer and AIDS, and die (from complications I am assuming) of both diseases together?

I might have to send him a PM to clarify his position...

It was sent to an arty player so I guess justified.

The other element is that of the games played last night it was the only negative comment in all chat compared to about 5 or 6 positive.

I played two games last night.  Some pretty poor within team banter and one all chat insult.  Apparently "PBKAC are Dog clan" according to the Dark Blue/Purple IS who's turret was launched half a block on Kharkov by my O-Ni.

8 minutes ago, Siggy said:

I played two games last night.  Some pretty poor within team banter and one all chat insult.  Apparently "PBKAC are Dog clan" according to the Dark Blue/Purple IS who's turret was launched half a block on Kharkov by my O-Ni.

I will miss pubbie tears. In fact hearing the rage or hackusations are one of the joys of stomping a pubbie.

Thought about reinstalling the game today. Looking through the last few pages it seems the game still has a significant population of bots, Vietnamese riggers and cheat mod scum. Am I wrong?

On 10/7/2016 at 11:32 AM, Siggy said:

RED-DOG-JOSH.jpg

Dog clan?  Bit of a compliment if you ask me, regardless of which side of the Tasy you refer too.

3.jpg