Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

@Nutkase

Not sure why i cannot delete tag. 

2 hours ago, Siggy said:

I watched an IS-6 lose to a Vk28.01 the other day when the VK didn't at any point move outside the frontal 45 degrees of the IS-6.

3 minutes ago, Manic_Wombat said:

Was the is6 firing HE or just plain missing?

A good light tank player should be able to 1v1 a average ht player. 

Missing.  I was playing arty and had already died after the team let the enemy drive through the middle of Abbey.  He was teal and the VK green and it was a range of about 50 metres or less..

So how many of you  baddies are going to  the ESL thing tomorrow in Auburn?

I need to get my Swedish pride on.

IQuW0S5.jpg

Also first mark under 40 games. Crew almost at 3 skills as well, I love that QB and Asia streamers bonus for dank 5x XP and then 100% extra XP and 200% Crew XP Personal reserves.
IF3F2qc.jpg

Among the things I can recall from yesterday are

AMX 13 90 clipping with HE

E5 hesitated to poke corner for 1-2 minutes against Borsig and JP2 right on the other side while our team get slaughtered on the other side of the map. Dude probably haven't heard of the term opportunity cost.

2 hours ago, Flying_Elite said:

Also first mark under 40 games. Crew almost at 3 skills as well, I love that QB and Asia streamers bonus for dank 5x XP and then 100% extra XP and 200% Crew XP Personal reserves.
IF3F2qc.jpg

Noice!  What was your average damage to get the 1st mark?

Not exactly your typical Friday; apparently some guy just jumped off the mezzanine (just above the lifts in the main lobby), broke his leg (not sure how they figured that out, but its a marble floor), and just crawled out into the street.  This happened around 4:30pm - upstream traffic is totally farcked.

G94OySM.png

22 minutes ago, AdrianK said:

Not exactly your typical Friday; apparently some guy just jumped off the mezzanine (just above the lifts in the main lobby), broke his leg (not sure how they figured that out, but its a marble floor), and just crawled out into the street.  This happened around 4:30pm - upstream traffic is totally farcked.

G94OySM.png

Imitating saffees sekrit wgl cliff dive strat?

37 minutes ago, AdrianK said:

G94OySM.png

Never seen a bloke so keen for the long weekend that he felt the need to take the express elevator. How far did he fall? Sounds like just 2-3 meters, but I didnt think you office types went in for that sort of thing.

4 hours ago, EthanDuong said:

Among the things I can recall from yesterday are

AMX 13 90 clipping with HE

E5 hesitated to poke corner for 1-2 minutes against Borsig and JP2 right on the other side while our team get slaughtered on the other side of the map. Dude probably haven't heard of the term opportunity cost.

What was the next best alternative forgone? o.O

2 hours ago, AdrianK said:

G94OySM.png

Meanwhile, just down the road

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/macarthur/sport/police-investigate-stabbing-in-claymore/news-story/09821841d2dbf046b18287bdadf37664

1 hour ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Meanwhile Hornsby has had two drug raids in two weeks. 

31 minutes ago, AdrianK said:

omg, just had a leopard scout ask in chat: "how to disable six sense?"

team is like "lolwut?"

leopard driver: "I dont like the icon".

leopard drivers clan? DETOX

Lol?

1 hour ago, AdrianK said:

omg, just had a leopard scout ask in chat: "how to disable six sense?"

team is like "lolwut?"

leopard driver: "I dont like the icon".

leopard drivers clan? DETOX

No 6th sense can't be spotted!

Get with the programmer brah :kwim:

13 minutes ago, EthanDuong said:

Sometimes I wish I have a punching bag so I don't have to feel murderous or suicidal.

Punching bag no good. They lose all their filling after youve stabbed them a few times.