Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

depends what you mean. It works for me, but I have to manually add the file extension. I find pasting in via notepad the most reliable (i.e paste into notepad, add extension, copy and paste into wotlabs

8 minutes ago, AdrianK said:

depends what you mean. It works for me, but I have to manually add the file extension. I find pasting in via notepad the most reliable (i.e paste into notepad, add extension, copy and paste into wotlabs

That will be the issue, prepare for some images in the carry thread in a couple of hours.

4 hours ago, Ezz said:

News just breaking... Joc made some pubby cry so much it spilled over...

"chur_chur (22-Oct-16 11:46:10 AM) go back to jock an suck him off ya turd"

Just another M_M_M shitter. 

He sounds even saltier than Hopey that I have my chat priviliges back. All I said was "We have M_M_M - GG".

Or it might have been because I TK'd him when he was doing a Sturm.

7 hours ago, Ezz said:

Just had a very rare draw with no tanks alive either side.

http://wotreplays.com/site/3040360#pilsen-ezz-type_64

cant watch because im in sydney 

but was it a eye for an eye with a shot or ram because i see a ram eye for an eye draw more than a shot  eye for an eye draw. 

And i just said the word eye far to much for one sentence..  

21 minutes ago, madhouse10101 said:

cant watch because im in sydney 

but was it a eye for an eye with a shot or ram because i see a ram eye for an eye draw more than a shot  eye for an eye draw. 

And i just said the word eye far to much for one sentence..  

I'd run out of ammo in my 64, their KV1s on 150hp was capping... about 5 seconds left 70km/h worth of type 64 did the job... to both of us.

Slowly getting the T55A mission done with 13 to go. (4 LTs, 1 TD, 1 Medium (need honours) & 7 Heavy)

Did people do the arty mission or go the honours route?

When I'm next on, I will need some help to complete the platoon light tank missions, plz

Did honours all the way up to 55a and will probably aim for that in case i get motivated to finish the 260 ones. Mostly because arty is shit. That being said, i started going up the 53/55 line on a bit of a whim and the arty missions seem pretty easy.

29 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Did honours all the way up to 55a and will probably aim for that in case i get motivated to finish the 260 ones. Mostly because arty is shit. That being said, i started going up the 53/55 line on a bit of a whim and the arty missions seem pretty easy.

Achieve orgasm with one hand while click on tanks using the other?

On 10/21/2016 at 3:05 PM, AdrianK said:

Noice!  What was your average damage to get the 1st mark?

I was aiming for about 1300-1600dpg and a few games around 2.3k damage got me up really quick. So about 1100 dpg would get you 1st MoE as shown below. 

G53zfN6.png

On 10/21/2016 at 3:47 PM, Manic_Wombat said:

@Flying_Elite. What is your choice for equipment?  Does it need to use a GLD or is vents/optics/binos viable?

I use Vents, GLD and Optics, it really needs the GLD for the critical shots like a track or mid range bursts, close range you can just clip out with auto aim and GG Lah

There are a few things that annoy me with the tank though, the engine gets knocked out literally every single game and if people were to aim at any part of the turret, you will lose crew members without a doubt. Depression could be a little better but as long as you know how to make your own depression like with Chinese meds and high tier russian meds, you'll do just fine with the tank. Well worth the money.

Got it to 3 crew skills so it is even better to play now. 
XDxOB5G.jpg

Punched out LT7, 8 and 9 for the 55a set today.

Given Ive done the heavies and have meds and TDs up to the platoon missions, Id say this is going to be the first set where I dont aim to complete arty before LTs.

Those LT missions can be fwarken frustrating though.