Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

@bolagnaise @Saffee

Well i did have some experience in tournaments a long long time ago and i'm kinda keen to go back into it for the gold and stuff. Been slowly getting back by doing those 1v1, 3v3, 7v7(already signed up for the tx 7v7) everybody knows i'm too lazy to improve my recents because i don't see the point when there isn't a clan worth getting into that won't let me in with my cw experience(and now mad poaching/recruiting). Of course pubs and organised battles are different and anyone who played cw with me before would know i am good enough to usually win in a 1v1( skimishes cbf tbh) and i don't have the mentality of farming damage but rather win. i do know pretty much all the TE guys for quite long and yea my stats are shit from rushing to tier xs but most of the tier xs that are used for competitive battles i do pretty ok in them, at the very least i wanna try out so i know how the selection process works and how to improve on that if i don't get in. Also i can pretty much make it for training 7/7 days and honestly if i have to skip clan wars for that i don't really mind, with the shit gold income tournys are better lmao. Been trying out some boosts with Trumz and the TCZ guys too :doge: Count me as interested although i doubt you think i'm good enough because teal shitter :cri:

No one is leaving at this stage, got 2 empty spots.

in saying that not everyone has performed to the expected standard so they will have to fight for their spots 

7 hours ago, HemanathanRX7 said:

@bolagnaise @Saffee

everybody knows i'm too lazy to improve my recents because i don't see the point when there isn't a clan worth getting into that won't let me in with my cw experience(and now mad poaching/recruiting). 

I smell bs. Anyway sign me up if I'm good enough for you. I get tilt a lot buuut when I'm not I play pretty well.

8 hours ago, EthanDuong said:

I smell bs. Anyway sign me up if I'm good enough for you. I get tilt a lot buuut when I'm not I play pretty well.

You're the best biggest teal shitter and conspiracy theorist around. You're never taking responsibility and constantly blaming teams. 

When did  Anfield do old map videos? I usually watch all of his stuff

12 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Sad he didn't mention dragon's ridge.

He did though in the first one

4 hours ago, FeeTFooD said:

You're the best biggest teal shitter and conspiracy theorist around. You're never taking responsibility and constantly blaming teams. 

B-but I do blame myself, or how else could I improve :cri: I even said that I tilt like crazy 

3 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

i need to hurry up and stop being teal...

I'm alllllmost blue now, a couple hundred games more will do I hope :P

Btw who got un-chatbanned? Last time I check Joc and Shema are still perma'ed

14 minutes ago, Flying_Elite said:

Didn't Jordy get un-chatbanned?

Maybe there IS hope for Herman

4 hours ago, FeeTFooD said:

Speaking of which, I feel that I need to do more to embrace my teal shitterness. Any suggestions?

49 minutes ago, JOC469 said:

See how close I get to 3 marking it before I hit 60% and sell the POS.

It's pretty decent though, why the hate? At least it's not a Chi-To

5 minutes ago, EthanDuong said:

It's pretty decent though, why the hate? At least it's not a Chi-To

He can't get it to 60% because he's a baddie