Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

3 hours ago, AdrianK said:

Sir, Flying_Elite wants to become forum moderator.

5SaeTtm.jpg

That ex-KAC fucker? Test his mettle, fuck with his stats for a month, then we'll review. We have to teach those carnts lesson.

I'm sure the stats improve tbh:P

On 10/29/2016 at 8:31 PM, Flying_Elite said:

I'm sure the stats improve tbh:P

Have you looked at cent and saabi lately???

Also, my brief moment in the sun. It won't last, but it was nice. And literally consecutive.

y6fm9mmhou84ikm6g.jpg

Was about the only tank i didn't just play for triples yesterday. Amusingly my m60 which was 4 ordinary losses, plus one win managed 12th place... lol.

On Saturday, October 29, 2016 at 5:06 AM, AdrianK said:

pfff. "easy". I'm a scrub.

WG should allow you to right click on an enemy players name, in battle, and select one of two options: One that sends a preformatted hello to the player from you, one that does the same for the clan, so you can greet other players or clans in game. Said msgs could go via all-chat, or just to the player/s targetted by the hello.

Adrian you just need to get over 1000 damage per battle. 1300+ damage battles will see it move up. 

48 minutes ago, Saffee said:

I appreciate the weather temperature  here on the northcoast of NSW  but fuck me,

either have an overcast or let it be sunny, working on my tan feels like all luck atm. RNG

fixed !

1 hour ago, Saffee said:

I appreciate the weather temperature  here on the northcoast of NSW  but fuck me,

either have an overcast or let it be sunny, working on my tan feels like all luck atm. 

fuck off back to Melbourne

2 hours ago, Saffee said:

either have an overcast or let it be sunny, working on my tan feels like all luck atm. 

Swedes tan? I thought you'd just shrivel up into  Surströmming

50 minutes ago, Skell said:

fuck off back to Melbourne

wew does not come and visit because playing games in moms basement is more important and still not purple.

can you please play a bit better....

17 minutes ago, FeeTFooD said:

Swedes tan? I thought you'd just shrivel up into  Surströmming

according to my missus i change nationality in summer,

Apparently I go sri lankan

4 hours ago, Saffee said:

Dude that is coffs harbour. Its fuckng boiling hot or raining or both at the same time. i fuckng hate it there

So now WG are saying that a cat can play WOT as well as or better than most pubbies? Or are they saying that most pubbies are (only) as intelligent as a cat?

It would explain a lot of the sitting in the corner not looking at anyone and just saying fuck you to everyone.  Except for Persians, they're very vocal. Is Hopey actually a Persian cat?

47 minutes ago, Manic_Wombat said:

So now WG are saying that a cat can play WOT as well as or better than most pubbies? Or are they saying that most pubbies are (only) as intelligent as a cat?

It would explain a lot of the sitting in the corner not looking at anyone and just saying fuck you to everyone.  Except for Persians, they're very vocal. Is Hopey actually a Persian cat?

That popped up on my FB feed, and I just scrolled straight past it. NFI what it was supposed to be about.

In other news, I note WN9 appears to have dieded. Colour me unsurprised, for all its statistical rigor, anything cooked up on WoTlabs is always going to cater too exclusively to the top 2-3% of players, and fail to be noticeably different for the majority of end users. 

Besides, given WGs new mod incorporation push, I wouldnt be surprised if they sorted out the last few niggles with PR, and we just switched to using that.

4 minutes ago, karl0ssus1 said:

That popped up on my FB feed, and I just scrolled straight past it. NFI what it was supposed to be about.

In other news, I note WN9 appears to have dieded. Colour me unsurprised, for all its statistical rigor, anything cooked up on WoTlabs is always going to cater too exclusively to the top 2-3% of players, and fail to be noticeably different for the majority of end users. 

Besides, given WGs new mod incorporation push, I wouldnt be surprised if they sorted out the last few niggles with PR, and we just switched to using that.

I'm still working on my Luck™ metric, sorta a cross between distance travelled/trees felled and kamikazes.