Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

"Does this mean we'll be in danger when we visit America next month? I wasn't born there, can we even get in, what's going to happen mum... I'm scared to go there." 

- my 8 yr old nephew.

While dismay is fair enough, to be honest i have had strong doubts for a long time. With brexit, hanson and now this, it is clear fear is a strong motivator for voters. It's a worrying direction if this trend continues world wide.

3 hours ago, Ezz said:

"Does this mean we'll be in danger when we visit America next month? I wasn't born there, can we even get in, what's going to happen mum... I'm scared to go there." 

- my 8 yr old nephew.

While dismay is fair enough, to be honest i have had strong doubts for a long time. With brexit, hanson and now this, it is clear fear is a strong motivator for voters. It's a worrying direction if this trend continues world wide.

It already has. This is just another case of it. 

it's certainly regrettable that ignorance is so pervasive.

when I see hit like this happen I wonder if I'll look back on this one day and explain to my grandchildren that this is what the start (or gathering pace) of the descent looked like.

I'm more fearful of the repercussions world wide especially if Trump keeps to his word.

I have no doubt we will see China exert more influence especially towards Philippines, see South Korea and Japan be pushed towards nuclear weapons for self protection and Russia project military pressure towards Baltic states.

America if you want to self destruct, feel free to do so, but don't take half the world with you. Frightening correlations between America today and America of the 30s, only difference is back then they had Roosevelt save their ass.

2 minutes ago, Nutkase said:

I'm more fearful of the repercussions world wide especially if Drumpf keeps to his word.

I have no doubt we will see China exert more influence especially towards Philippines, see South Korea and Japan be pushed towards nuclear weapons for self protection and Russia project military pressure towards Baltic states.

America if you want to self destruct, feel free to do so, but don't take half the world with you. Frightening correlations between America today and America of the 30s, only difference is back then they had Roosevelt save their ass.

the last time repubs had the trifecta was 1928. 1929 was the great depression...

3 hours ago, AdrianK said:

it's certainly regrettable that ignorance is so pervasive.

To be fair, it was the devil you know, and the devil you dont. Picking the change of scenery isnt necessarily the craziest idea.

I worry about the wider political implications the most. This is only going to vindicate the more deluded far right types that have been mobilising on the fringes of Western political debate for a while now.

Funny you mention that kral, I  skimmed past a 'news'  channel last night who were trying to turn this into some pro  Hanson/abott rhetoric. You could see them planning their next scare campaign.

Yes. Our tit worshipping is somewhat lower on the sexist scale. We blame feet.  And korlee.

2 minutes ago, ugottabekittenme said:

Saying sorry after sexually harassing someone makes it all better? You misogynist pig. You might as well call yourself Trump.

Patience kitten. The GOP are ok for a year or two. No need to rush things.

8 minutes ago, ugottabekittenme said:

Saying sorry after sexually harassing someone makes it all better? You misogynist pig. You might as well call yourself Trump.

I only said i apologize. I never said I was sorry. Theres a difference.

8 minutes ago, ugottabekittenme said:

Also might wanna get your facts straight. I am neither a misogynist, nor a pig. Go look up the definition to those words since you seem to be having difficulties with the language. And if i start calling myself Trump it will be when I nuke your country because of this forum post. Cheers. :)

15 minutes ago, ugottabekittenme said:

Ticket #245878
Category: WoT
Sub-category: Rule Violations

Ticket #696969
Category: Life
Sub-category: Being a shitty troll

I like the way in the space of 8 minutes kitten disappeared and then 4 other blokes rocked up.

6 minutes ago, HemanathanRX7 said:

256k for 1 battle

wtf mang

Also plus 12 large consumables and 150k for the TD-7(3) mission :kwim:

So grand total with resale value of 518,303 credits profit from a 5min 33second game :dealdog:

Currently confused, is Tortoise a snipey or a brawly?

I only get good games in Tortoise if I drive it for half the battle in a spot the enemy won't expect, then pop out and mow down their flanks. And that needs map control to pull off, which is hard to establish without good platmates driving more flexible machines.