Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

15 hours ago, AdrianK said:

hey, what's a good tier 8 MT? Prem or normal. I think I like some speed (like the Cromwell B which I'm gud at, although the t-34-2 does as well and I kinda suck at that).

Haven't played in ages, but from what I've picked up the game sounds like it has barely changed, so my input may not be totally invalid. Last I recall tier 8 was the tier of the "support sniper medium", which is another way to write "absolute trash", a whole tier of tanks that have all somehow ended up as almost pure support vehicles, without the benefits the other classes get that allow them to be useful in that role, but are expected to be played as such anyway, they mostly suck and aren't particularly enjoyable. 

However, I did really like the tier 8 T-54 and the T-34-3, both of which I felt had enough heavy tank attributes to not make them garbage, even if they were over-reliant on rng (for armour and accuracy respectively), though that's more of a flaw with the game as a whole. I forgot the rest, so they were (are?) probably not particularly impressive.

416 is a pancaked TD

Pershing/T-44 are different flavours of basic mediuming. 1 is a hill(ary) humper, the other is a Donald Trump pussy grabber from flanking.

The rest are either of these 3 categories but worse in every way.

@wasaabi_SEA so it is OK to type jews in general chat, but when you copy and paste what the persons IGN and what they wrote to state it was offensive you get the chatban instead?

Calling someone a cretin for not knowing Remembrance Day is worth a 3 day chatban? You could of at least given the guy that said Jews a few days off too.

1 hour ago, JOC469 said:

Calling someone a cretin for not knowing Remembrance Day is worth a 3 day chatban? You could of at least given the guy that said Jews a few days off too.

?  It was the guy with the Jews comment who got banned for 3 days.  Calling someone a cretin is not a 3 day ban, 6 hours and only if warned before, what are you referring to?

On 11/11/2016 at 0:32 PM, spacewolf said:

Still hasn't beaten my 526k game in my IS6, will post pic for you when I get home.

Prove it big boy

13 hours ago, agentinfinity said:

He said please give him the damn codes. And I'd like some too. Please.

I still do have codes for Pz2J, leFH, and B2

27 minutes ago, JOC469 said:

I still do have codes for Pz2J, leFH, and B2

t22 and t95e6 codes pls wwww

44 minutes ago, HiLLY said:

Prove it big boy

btw lol Pashenin the shitter is in PYRO? Does he insist on readying up 121 for every clan war and strongholds battle or does skims make him behave?

20 hours ago, JOC469 said:

Your statement was as profound as mine.

lel. I tried to quote someone else and you came up. Wouldn't let me delete it so I thought "meh, it'll generate some banter".

4 hours ago, HiLLY said:

Prove it big boy

i tried to load it, but .3mb max?? 

is6%20522k_zpspdabziwq.jpg

There we go.

56 minutes ago, spacewolf said:

lel. I tried to quote someone else and you came up. Wouldn't let me delete it so I thought "meh, it'll generate some banter".

i tried to load it, but .3mb max?? 

is6%20522k_zpspdabziwq.jpg

There we go.

You need to host it somewhere and link to here. 

On 11/12/2016 at 2:26 PM, HemanathanRX7 said:

btw lol Pashenin the shitter is in PYRO? Does he insist on readying up 121 for every clan war and strongholds battle or does skims make him behave?

Not sure, not seen a lot of him.

btw I see you took **** back, didn't you kick him for being a cheater?

That was AlexCDC after Herman went rabid in someones status update here on WotLabs...

On 10/11/2016 at 10:59 PM, Saffee said:

Its a piece of trash that should burn in a fire! 

I sadly agre with you. No idea why Rita (or anyone really) would like it at all.

Shouldn't have blown 60k free XP on the elite gun on the Tortoise when I could've gotten it for free by researching the Conway. Such waste is against my principles.

8 hours ago, HemanathanRX7 said:

readying up 121 for every clan war and strongholds battle...

Have R3v as well and you'll end with a team of 121s

6 hours ago, HiLLY said:

Not sure, not seen a lot of him.

btw I see you took Hexo back, didn't you kick him for being a cheater?

Hexo is lion's irl friend and a great bloke.

That's AlexCDC you are thinking of.

And yea, Pashenin never turns up for clan wars or strongholds and when he does refuses to follow orders and plays whatever tank he likes instead. Think we kicked him for that, now he's your problem lel don't know why you would want him in your clan.

6 hours ago, agentinfinity said:

Impossibru

Possibru. Forgot to screencap but here's the replay.

I may have neglected to mention the obvious.

http://wotreplays.com/site/2882532#karelia-magicalflyingfox-t-54