Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

26 minutes ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Possibru. Forgot to screencap but here's the replay.

I may have neglected to mention the obvious.

http://wotreplays.com/site/2882532#karelia-magicalflyingfox-t-54

What was it from? Doesn't list it anywhere on the game... Vehicle mission or normal mission?
Or sexual favours for Tanitha?

8 hours ago, HemanathanRX7 said:

Hexo is lion's irl friend and a great bloke.

That's AlexCDC you are thinking of.

And yea, Pashenin never turns up for clan wars or strongholds and when he does refuses to follow orders and plays whatever tank he likes instead. Think we kicked him for that, now he's your problem lel don't know why you would want him in your clan.

Sounds like you Herman readying up a Dicker Max for CW last night...

13 hours ago, mttspiii said:

I sadly agre with you. No idea why Rita (or anyone really) would like it at all.

Shouldn't have blown 60k free XP on the elite gun on the Tortoise when I could've gotten it for free by researching the Conway. Such waste is against my principles.

Was great tonk, brought low by WGs balance team. Fucking weird to play though, you either had to be right up in someones face, or 300 meters back where they couldnt effectively aim for all the weakspots.

RIP Tort, 8.6 - 9.4

17 hours ago, mttspiii said:

I sadly agre with you. No idea why Rita (or anyone really) would like it at all.

Shouldn't have blown 60k free XP on the elite gun on the Tortoise when I could've gotten it for free by researching the Conway. Such waste is against my principles.

Cause rita is an absolute shitter and is shit at the game?

No one with a brain likes it. 

On 11/13/2016 at 2:18 AM, HemanathanRX7 said:

Hexo is lion's irl friend and a great bloke.

That's AlexCDC you are thinking of.

And yea, Pashenin never turns up for clan wars or strongholds and when he does refuses to follow orders and plays whatever tank he likes instead. Think we kicked him for that, now he's your problem lel don't know why you would want him in your clan.

As for Pashenin, he is not in our clan.

Press F to pay respeks to the Aussie cricket team.

At least we have OLED TVs. Can even see the bails falling off the stumps. 

On 12/11/2016 at 9:18 PM, HemanathanRX7 said:

Shit

Sounds like me at the moment, I keep readying up the TOG II in the hopes no one picks me :serb:

I fucking hate T6 stages

6 hours ago, Nutkase said:

Shit

Sounds like me at the moment, I keep readying up the TOG II in the hopes no one picks me :serb:

I fucking hate T6 stages

Yeah Tier 6 sucks, can't wait for it to be over!

12 minutes ago, FeeTFooD said:

How's things in un zud? You guys safe?

All gud for our family - got woken in the night, man it was a ripper, and very long.   I'm working from home as they have advised people to stay out of the CBD.  No tanks though because everyone else is home too.

Check out the roads brah: 

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/86416467/gallery-large-quake-strikes-new-zealand

On 11/12/2016 at 4:29 AM, wasaabi_SEA said:

?  It was the guy with the Jews comment who got banned for 3 days.  Calling someone a cretin is not a 3 day ban, 6 hours and only if warned before, what are you referring to?

Dunno who that guy was, but found this one...

ZXswK9A.png

Have started tanks but have not played a game.  Bansticked at home.  Central Wellington is a bit messy so pretty much shut down.  Ghost was the one in the middle of it from a PETCO point of view as he lives north of Christchurch but he was good last night when we were chcking on him.

Amateurs. Still a few yet.

" * Radically change the policy of the company. Earlier potatoes beat their fists on their chest and screaming that the rewards should not be steeper than conventional tanks. Now, on the contrary, premium tanks are better. Conventional tanks are forgotten. The conclusion is – buy – bend over.
– The tech tree IS-3 is the best thing at Tier 8. You can pump it up and play it all you want. "

Not sure vbaddict would agree.

The bit i don't understand is why they've decided to go P2W now? Have they accepted they aren't going to grow much any more so decided to milk it for what it's worth?

53 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Amateurs. Still a few yet.

" * Radically change the policy of the company. Earlier potatoes beat their fists on their chest and screaming that the rewards should not be steeper than conventional tanks. Now, on the contrary, premium tanks are better. Conventional tanks are forgotten. The conclusion is – buy – bend over.
– The tech tree IS-3 is the best thing at Tier 8. You can pump it up and play it all you want. "

Not sure vbaddict would agree.

The bit i don't understand is why they've decided to go P2W now? Have they accepted they aren't going to grow much any more so decided to milk it for what it's worth?

Sounds like it. I think that's why apathy is growing. WoT is approaching the end of its life and people are moving on. In order to try to keep their income they're pushing out premiums that are equal to or better than tech tree tonks. 

The T26E5 screams PTW to me. From what I've seen of it, it's essentially a stock T32 with better standard ammo and mobility. 

52 minutes ago, FeeTFooD said:

The T26E5 screams PTW to me. From what I've seen of it, it's essentially a stock T32 with better standard ammo and mobility. 

Their justification appears to be that low alpha makes them hard.

The new frog thing also appears better than most tree equivalents. It does have weak sides i guess...

Also looking at the numbers not sure the wz111 really needed much of a buff. It was already doing pretty well.