I have 1700 DPG and 69% win rate all solo pub with stock tank and 100mm and no 6th sense.

#awesome

#whatissamplesize

#boom

#GLDis4suckers

I think I played mine in 2 sessions, no-life, poop-sock. I fucking HATED it. 

I will slap a GLD and vents (once I make progress on repairs) on and see if I notice the improvement I am sure I will since I have BIA going finally.  You are right credits are precious I just bought 2 t10 and still recouping. I usually fill any vacant spot with camo or binos or tool box whilst I grind modules and credits.  The tool box is in conjunction with a larger repair kit since my crew has just started grinding repairs.  I will drop it soon.   

Dude.

Slow down.

Get good.

Credits generally shouldn't be that big of an issue if you are playing well. With wotlabs and the ability to read, there is really no reason to be bad.

(That being said, I'm constantly poor because CW just drains my bank account. T57/50B most expensive CW tank ever. Need to pick myself in a batchat more often)

I just bought my 21st tier 10... And still have 12 million in the bank.

The constant 8% credit bonus helps!

I still have 12million tied up in british 83mm shells.  It's my long-term savings account.

I just started the stock grind in it casually. Seems optic is not very helpful for it's style. Vent / GLD / rammer good to go ?

I just started the stock grind in it casually. Seems optic is not very helpful for it's style. Vent / GLD / rammer good to go ?

It's what I'm using, mostly because the gun handling and aim time are...uh....let's be generous and say atrocious.

So I just tried this tank stock, with only tracks and radio fully upgraded, and I didn't even research how to play this tank.

So for my first game, I played it like it had armor. Well, was I wrong. After that game, I came straight here to ask one question:

Should I play this like a

KV-1S(Large, can somewhat bounce, in between the second and front line, always fully aim)

or

AMX M4 45 w/ sprem 105mm(Gun handling to the poopoo, Large, no armor, primarily second line)?

So I just tried this tank stock, with only tracks and radio fully upgraded, and I didn't even research how to play this tank.

So for my first game, I played it like it had armor. Well, was I wrong. After that game, I came straight here to ask one question:

Should I play this like a

KV-1S(Large, can somewhat bounce, in between the second and front line, always fully aim)

or

AMX M4 45 w/ sprem 105mm(Gun handling to the poopoo, Large, no armor, primarily second line)?

Should be played like a kv-1s albeit I don't think I preformed well enough it to be say I'm good. I played both the IS and the IS-2 at the same time. They are almost exact clones of each other and derivatives of the kv-1s' playstyle: peek-a-boom style brawl. IS-2 has better side armor than the kv-1s that you can wiggle with, but the front is just trash. Still better than the amx 45.Turret armor is like the kv-1s as well with the exact big tumor on top. It's not actually that big ;) compared to tiger/amx 45. Oh yeah, try to get the 122 as soon as possible. Don't worry much about the turret upgrade. It's "almost" the same with a rof buff.

You get a cool machine gun on that second turret but other than that a small health increase ( I do wonder if the cupola is harder to hit on the second one but I may be one of the few in NA that actually unlocked it so no chance to play against it)

For the guy who mentioned playing it like a medium

If you are high on the list then play aggressive but face your targets at a slight angle.  If you are low on the list then follow the heavies or play passive aggressive.  I like to hug heavies then ambush once the target engages with the ally.  You have speed and it is easy to get to targets sides or rear while they are engaged.  Also I know the aim is bad but if you have time to aim on a far off target go for it.  The gun seems to pen very well. 

For the stock causal grinder the tank does not shine till you unlock the final gun. 

Currently hating this tank. Stock grind + stock crew = not very fun. 

Just got the first 122 and crew is nearing 90%. Thing is so fucking derpy. I have played MANY BDR games, I imagine it is similar to that play style. I also made the mistake of thinking it had some armor, it doesn't. 

The engine upgrade looks especially rough. Just to get this thing with elite modules require 100k XP, wtf? 50k for turret/guns, 50k for tracks/radio/engine. 

Type 58 to this stock is brutal. Does the Chinese line ever get good at anything? I am struggling to see anything better here than what Russian tanks will do. 

I fucking despise this tank.... maybe I have been playing too many scouts and mediums. The gun/gun handling ruins it for me. Utter trash. Missing shit point blank, hitting strong spots instead of weak spots etc. 

This thing has a pretty mediocre skill ceiling.  You can play it wrong, or you can play it well, but epic play requires virgin sacrifice to RNGesus.

So if anyone has a spare ugly sister...

This thing has a pretty mediocre skill ceiling.  You can play it wrong, or you can play it well, but epic play requires virgin sacrifice to RNGesus.

So if anyone has a spare ugly sister...

I vote we sacrifice Kewei to RNGesus, if you need a virgin sacrifice...

Does the Chinese line ever get good at anything? I am struggling to see anything better here than what Russian tanks will do. 

I just managed to start doing so-so in it, also first 122 - decided to go for it even though everyone says 100mm is better, but it was a right call. Tracks actually help this thing a lot, so you might not even need the last engine. The more ghetto your crew is, the more progress you gonna see in the gun´s derpiness as they get better. And armor is workable!

Regarding the quote - 110/medium line and you´ll see :) The imagination of chinese tanks being just a bad ripoff russian tanks going poof when u reach T8 heavy and T7 medium.

I used the 100mm until I got the top 122, I actually liked it a lot, it was a very enjoyable gun and I may have continued to use it if it were not for the DPM advantage of the top 122.

I drove it like a tier 7 T-34-3 with no camo, I did a lot of flanking/support in higher tier games and just slugged people in lower.

I especially loved almost soloing an E-50 once, he caught me a bit into the game and thought he could just run up and bully me.

Bad decison, I put 3 HEAT shells through his turret face before dieing to concentrated fire.

He was not happy.

I used the 100mm until I got the top 122, I actually liked it a lot, it was a very enjoyable gun and I may have continued to use it if it were not for the DPM advantage of the top 122.

I drove it like a tier 7 T-34-3 with no camo, I did a lot of flanking/support in higher tier games and just slugged people in lower.

I especially loved almost soloing an E-50 once, he caught me a bit into the game and thought he could just run up and bully me.

Bad decison, I put 3 HEAT shells through his turret face before dieing to concentrated fire.

He was not happy.

Let me know when you get your 110. So i can hardcore grind credits to buy it, then put my useless T34-3 crew in it.

I already have the 110. I already unlocked it long ago, just only bought it now.

Welp grinding has started. I'll have it by tonight or tomorrow morning.  

The IS 2 is a great brawler. Forget sniping or trading shots at long range. Use cover to get in close to your target and then slam them the 122!

The meta is shifting to this tanks advantage. I used it to get the 110 which I've had less success with. Just got the WZ 111-4 which is absolutey awesome!