14 hours ago, hazzgar said:

Who cares about better heat pen when that heat can't hit shit. 

Clicking center of mass wasn't that hard when it had lol pen. Landing a hit on a LFP is a lot more difficult.

4 hours ago, BlackAdder said:

It’s 122 at tier7, what you expecting STRV levels of accuracy :doge: 

It’s a good brawler, and in close action heat is very good. 

I expect to be able to hit stuff at 5m range. I played other 122 tanks and they were MUCH better. This tank would miss another tank even if the barell was inside it.

6 hours ago, hazzgar said:

I expect to be able to hit stuff at 5m range. I played other 122 tanks and they were MUCH better. This tank would miss another tank even if the barell was inside it.

Seriously wait for the 110 and real pain. IS-2 is good, trust me :doge:

29 minutes ago, BlackAdder said:

Seriously wait for the 110 and real pain. IS-2 is good, trust me :doge:

Stock gun or both? 110 at least has armor. IS2 is so innacurate you can actually make a yo mamma joke by saying yo mamma is so fat an is2 can hit her...

2 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

Stock gun or both? 110 at least has armor. IS2 is so innacurate you can actually make a yo mamma joke by saying yo mamma is so fat an is2 can hit her...

110 had armour. It cannot do shit in the age where Tier 8 tanks are 9s in disguise and every game is a Tier 10 game. 

10 minutes ago, lavawing said:

110 had armour. It cannot do shit in the age where Tier 8 tanks are 9s in disguise and every game is a Tier 10 game. 

I get that it's unreliable but still better than the butter that is is2. 

3 hours ago, hazzgar said:

All guns. 100 is ok, but armor and anemic alpha is real letdown. 

1 hour ago, BlackAdder said:

All guns. 100 is ok, but armor and anemic alpha is real letdown. 

So basically a kv4? Armor not as good as it used to be, meh alpha, gun more derpy than it should be?

10 hours ago, hazzgar said:

So basically a kv4? Armor not as good as it used to be, meh alpha, gun more derpy than it should be?

I think KV-4 is better with bullshit tracks and shit. This is just mediocre tank. But WZ-111 1-4 is amazeballs. 5A too. 

this tank has exceptionally long stock grind. it takes 93 000xp to unlock top modules, which almost rivals the E50 in that regard. I guess the second gun isn't unbearably bad, but still much worse than the top gun. fortunately all the top turret does is add 50 hitpoints, so it isn't essential. I honestly don't know why it is even there.

once elited though the tank looks great. basically T-34-3 firepower at tier 7 with better RoF.

excepting better DPM, the IS-2 has identical gun hardstats to pre-9.20.1 T-34-3 so it can't be bad. bloom is worse though

3G0EALx.jpg

The top turret nerfs your gun depression over the engine deck by 1 degree, for no apparent reason. It has exactly the same stats, module placement, and armor model as the stock turret.

It does.. add a fancy machine gun on the hatch (which has no hitbox).

On 11/4/2017 at 10:25 AM, Fulvin said:

this tank has exceptionally long stock grind. it takes 93 000xp to unlock top modules, which almost rivals the E50 in that regard. I guess the second gun isn't unbearably bad, but still much worse than the top gun. fortunately all the top turret does is add 50 hitpoints, so it isn't essential. I honestly don't know why it is even there.

once elited though the tank looks great. basically T-34-3 firepower at tier 7 with better RoF.

excepting better DPM, the IS-2 has identical gun hardstats to pre-9.20.1 T-34-3 so it can't be bad. bloom is worse though

3G0EALx.jpg

The 34-3 can afford to aim. This can't because everyone can pen the turret.

I love how I can hit two snap shots in a row from 450 meters and then miss the third snap shot from 30 meters. The top gun is potato in every sense of the word.

I'm nearing the end of my grind through this trashcan. The gun is the very definition of vile. When you can't even hit shots from 30 meters while fully aimed-in because the shell doesn't even stay inside the reticle.

20 minutes ago, DirtyACE7 said:

I'm nearing the end of my grind through this trashcan. The gun is the very definition of vile. When you can't even hit shots from 30 meters while fully aimed-in because the shell doesn't even stay inside the reticle.

110 stock is as bad. Be happy you have Christmas bonuses

18 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

110 stock is as bad. Be happy you have Christmas bonuses

I have no intention playing the 110 stock. Have plenty of free xp to unlock all the modules. However, the IS-2 has honestly made me angry at the game like I haven't been in a while.

8 minutes ago, DirtyACE7 said:

I have no intention playing the 110 stock. Have plenty of free xp to unlock all the modules. However, the IS-2 has honestly made me angry at the game like I haven't been in a while.

Go play the T49 to calm down. The 152 mm will put the D-25T derpiness into perspective. Besides, the 110 is probably much worse than the IS-2 tier-for-tier.

1 minute ago, monjardin said:

Go play the T49 to calm down. The 152 mm will put the D-25T derpiness into perspective. Besides, the 110 is probably much worse than the IS-2 tier-for-tier.

I suppose it would give me some perspective except that the T49 has the great speed to get up close and a lot of time to the side and back of tanks to let off the derp. This tank doesn't have that going for it either. It has decent speed for a heavy but it doesn't make up for the abominable gun handling. On top of it you of course get the RNG added to all this and so it just becomes an exercise in pure frustration practically every game.

43 minutes ago, DirtyACE7 said:

Unless you have A TON of free exp better save that for wz1114 which requires 20k exp for tracks, 24k exp for turret and 60+k exp for gun to not be shit. You can mount springs to forgo extra tracks but still that's 80k exp in t9 mm with a shit gun. 

2 hours ago, hazzgar said:

Unless you have A TON of free exp better save that for wz1114 which requires 20k exp for tracks, 24k exp for turret and 60+k exp for gun to not be shit. You can mount springs to forgo extra tracks but still that's 80k exp in t9 mm with a shit gun. 

I don't have A TON of free xp. I have an ABSOLUTE SHIT TON of free xp. It won't be a problem:)

5 hours ago, monjardin said:

I agree. I tried a game or two with the 110 gun on the WZ-111 1-4 and then said "NOPE NOPE NOPE."

Anything like doing ST-I without having unlocked the 2nd gun via IS-3?

42 minutes ago, monjardin said:

It felt more like stock grinding a T29 via the Jumbo Sherman.

I assume you mean w/o having unlocked the M3 via the T20 or TD lines...ouch.

Yes, I was referring to the 76 mm. Haha. 

I may be exaggerating a bit, but not having alpha, DPM or penetration on a tier 9 heavy is pretty rough. If it was the 100 mm from the T-54 instead of the the 110, then that would be a different matter.