jodgi

The Post Death Chat Rage Thread

We don't have to worry about naming and shaming here, so those angry young men can get the attention they so crave.

Here's an individual who knows how the game should be played and is kind enough to share his wisdom for my betterment:

murovanka-soviet-union-object-416-855242

First, my toonie du jour warms him up...

05:44 [E3] jodgi[FGUK] (Obj. 416) dealt 308 damage to [E3] arxaios1908 (IS-3)
04:51 [E3] arxaios1908 (IS-3) : why you don't came face to face object?
04:46 [E3] arxaios1908 (IS-3) : afraid?
04:38 [E3] arxaios1908 (IS-3) : you came out to tyake the kills?
04:29 [E3] arxaios1908 (IS-3) : too bad for your stats
04:28 [--] Mrleon33[sEHIT] (Löwe) : are u funny ıs 3 :D
04:26 [D4] Gruminmor (Leopard PT A) : makes sense
04:23 [E3] arxaios1908 (IS-3) : ok ok
04:08 [--] arxaios1908 (IS-3) : morons like you thousands
03:41 [--] Gruminmor (Leopard PT A) : doh
03:37 [--] arxaios1908 (IS-3) : pathetic idiot
03:33 [--] Gruminmor (Leopard PT A) : you mad bro?

After the match is ended it's time for full retard...

kzjghAl.jpg

LOL.

Reminds me of a T34 that camped the eastern peanut on Erlenberg for the whole match while raging about how he was a "sniper tank" and the rest of his team was doing nothing. I PM'd a few of my teammates afterwords, almost every one of them had received post-match raging from that T34 driver.

xrBYTN8.jpg

People with a poor grasp on english always have the funniest shit to say, I guess in other languages you can just string swear words together or something

trdUQHS.jpg

Haha I just found this one from when the 2801 wasn't nerfed

Ez7dQG8.jpg

MWCf7Yb.jpg

GnEWAli.jpg

I don't know if he got kicked or left, but I saw him again like three months later in TMPLR. I have trouble believing anyone would leave G to join TMPLR, so...

I remember a former member of PUPEH (he got his M60 with them) was on my friend list. He left for some scrubby clan thingy. Anywho, after he left, I accidentally sent him an invite to a platoon during a blanket invite. Whatevs, I'll platoon with almost anyone.

We get a battle on Erlenberg, me and the other guy in the platoon go "oh crap, enemy team has PBKAC platoon, top tier"

This former PUPEH who shall remain nameless goes "oh, PBKAC? they're not that good."

Us other two guys go "Wat?"

Yeah, no idea wtf was up with that shit. Anywho, sorry for the hijack.

Complain about prem ammo while driving one of the most OP prem tonks.

He's sandbagging. I also love to spam APCR while loudly proclaiming 'only cheaters use gold' in pubs. 

he no well the English speak

Hehe, it's an added dimension to the EU server.

I usually ignore the fact that many EU players barely are able to make an understandable syntax, and just imagine that the garbled language is caused by excessive rage. It's more fun that way.

He's sandbagging. I also love to spam APCR while loudly proclaiming 'only cheaters use gold' in pubs. 

Ah. I usually do the opposite. Even if I'm shooting AP or HE (usually only happens with HE when getting 105 pens on the Sherman), if a baddy accuses me of slinging gold, I'll talk trash back about how I sling all APCR and pay for it with mad gold purchases. I figure anything that makes the other team's players rage even just a bit is better for my chances to win.

Is that a mod that shows you what hit you and what their reload time is?

If so...

Here. But I think there are other options too.

Had a Havok player tell me to "get cancer arty" after i blew him up with an AMX 13 F3 a couple of days ago.  I don't understand those kind of comments

Had one of these last night, in a badly mismatched El Haluf battle.  I was in my AT2, had one kill, and some dead shit-talker was rambling on and on about how I was just sitting there.  He was upset that I wasn't charging into the valley. In an AT2.  On El Haluf. 

Got another kill and delivered some more damage before being killed, and all the while he was raging at me and everyone else on the team.  During all this, there was cross team trash talk where a KV1 player insisted he was a better human being because "I have more money than you ever will."  Gawsh, we were awfully impressed.  

No, he was very much serious. He said a lot more than that but I didn't bother posting those screenshots.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, based on FTR it seems like the EU server is brimming over with cancer-wishing neo-nazis ;-)

The NA server, for its part, has a fair number of white supremacists too.

Had a Havok player tell me to "get cancer arty" after i blew him up with an AMX 13 F3 a couple of days ago.  I don't understand those kind of comments

I still rage every now and then when someone kills me in arty. It's just not fun.

I remember a former member of PUPEH (he got his M60 with them) was on my friend list. He left for some scrubby clan thingy. Anywho, after he left, I accidentally sent him an invite to a platoon during a blanket invite. Whatevs, I'll platoon with almost anyone.

We get a battle on Erlenberg, me and the other guy in the platoon go "oh crap, enemy team has PBKAC platoon, top tier"

This former PUPEH who shall remain nameless goes "oh, PBKAC? they're not that good."

Back when I was in BURDY I loaded into battle with two PUPEHs with mediocre stats (48% and 49% I think...). Anyway, I asked in team-chat about their WRs because I was under the impression PUPEH had a minimum requirement of 52% WR. 30 seconds later these dudes hop into my TS channel and start giving me shit for asking them about their WRs. 

I was later told they were "old hands" and hence their mediocre skills were ignored due to their seniority.

Frankly, they way they dropped in one me and started spewing bile was unpleasant.

Yech.

Last night I had somebody open a post-game chat to spew 3 lines of abuse at me.  I wanted to capture it, but had  no idea how, other than a screen shot.

He congratulated me on my "exploits" , told me  how I was going to be reported and how pleased he would be to get another guy banned.  He then called me a "fucking cunt-whore"

I kinda doubt he meant this diatribe as the compliment I took it for.  I beleive this to be my first hacking accusation.  I'm so proud.

This was after I killed his 12t with two shots from my E-25.  Two shots in his side, the last one as I charged him like an ELC since I was spotted in the open.

Good times

This scenario causes endless post death rage from me.  I actually kindof like the map, but it consistently makes me angrier than any other map.

ZzDQmvl.png

Go to contest cap cause everyone else is clearly a little bitch.  get zero support cause they wont contest hill, so eventually their guys on zero line fuck me (what is armor?).  we still won, but I WAS SO FUCKING MAD.  pretty sure we wouldof lost if not for me, but team barely even protect me, after I ping nicely and ask pls guys (they also had a pretty damn significant #s advantage cause nearly our entire goddamn team went there).  Shortly after death I descend into sensless rage typing for 4 minutes.

But PBKAC really aren't that good. I'm proof of that...

Back when I was in BURDY I loaded into battle with two PUPEHs with mediocre stats (48% and 49% I think...).

I was later told they were "old hands".

All the more reason they shouldn't still have shit winrates. If someone did that to me I'd just have them banned from the TS. That's just atrocious behavior.