do you guys all post replays? :P

I should have some replays in my replay thread: 

If not, I will be posting some there from time to time.

EDIT: Scratch that, I just noticed that wotreplays.org has closed down. No replays for anyone. Yet again I am screwed by a stupid replay site D:

I just got this tank 6 days ago and I love it, played over 100 battles in it already xD
I noticed that the only bad thing about the tank is that your ammo rack gets damaged reather often.
I didnt have a choice but to replace vents with wet ammo rack, I was wasting repair kit almost every battle on ammo rack.
Almost every time I recive a hit on side of my turret and sometimes from the front when gets hit in cheeks.
When My crew gets 100% on safe stowage and other stuff I will remove the wet ammo rack and see if it gets damaged as often, until then I`ll hold on to my chances xD
Obviously I`m not a purple player but I`m trying hard (I actually really am haha).

I just got this tank 6 days ago and I love it, played over 100 battles in it already xD

I noticed that the only bad thing about the tank is that your ammo rack gets damaged reather often.

I didnt have a choice but to replace vents with wet ammo rack, I was wasting repair kit almost every battle on ammo rack.

Almost every time I recive a hit on side of my turret and sometimes from the front when gets hit in cheeks.

When My crew gets 100% on safe stowage and other stuff I will remove the wet ammo rack and see if it gets damaged as often, until then I`ll hold on to my chances xD

Obviously I`m not a purple player but I`m trying hard (I actually really am haha).

even with SS, it still gets ammo rack damage with some regularity.  Also, its turret breaks more often than any tank I've ever played.  I bet half my broken turrets are in the FCM.  

I bought one a few days ago myself, and it's a lot of fun to play. The gun is very temperamentful tho, my accuracy and penetration numbers are way below what I expected them to be with such a good gun. The gun actually feels a lot more like D25T type gun than an accurate sniper

I bought one a few days ago myself, and it's a lot of fun to play. The gun is very temperamentful tho, my accuracy and penetration numbers are way below what I expected them to be with such a good gun. The gun actually feels a lot more like D25T type gun than an accurate sniper

For a player that has 1900 wn8 I`m a bit suprised you said you cant penetrate stuff.

I have loaded 10 "gold" shells and I never used them in my 100 battles played with it.

There is some tanks that you just cant pen like T-54 and E75. But thats only front, the tank is mobile enough to flank and do some serious damage.

Like a lot of people said, this tank is not for first line. It`s a second or 3rd line tank since it cant take hits.

If you are an agressive player I suggest trying to stay behind tanks with more armor and let the enemies come first so you get the first hit on them.

Put GLD or Ver. Stab. on the tank with gun rammer and (in my case) wet ammo rack. It should improve the tank a lot!

Hope this helps  :thumbup:

I'm totally 100% sure that barrel of that gun got bent in 9.5 update or something like that. I have tried few games per day this week and haven't hit pretty much anything yet. Maybe I have played too much T-62a and forgot that with other tanks you need to aim, I don't know. You need stabs for sure, wet ammo rack is useless in my opinions, put GLD, vents or optics instead. I think I have GLD but I might have changed it to vents. I have also sometimes used food instead of FE, tank doesn't seem to burn that much and if you buy food for half price it doesn't affect your credits income that much if at all. 

Finally bought this with tourney shekels.

Played one game, gun depression wasn't really what I expected it to be but it was pleasant enough to drive.

I was really surprised how maneuverable this tank was, and I'm looking forward to play a premium tier 8 that makes money and isn't slow as shit.

Equipment is currently Rammer/VStab/Optics. Are any other combinations popular? Maybe I should swap out optics for vents if/once the main crew has BIA and vision skills?

There was recently a poll about the third equipment slot on EU, and the vast majority preferred optics. I guess you could go for vents if you stack percentages with BiA and food, but you do need the view range, because the FCM has no camo and you will get spotted before you spot your enemies

Finally bought this with tourney shekels.

Played one game, gun depression wasn't really what I expected it to be but it was pleasant enough to drive.

I was really surprised how maneuverable this tank was, and I'm looking forward to play a premium tier 8 that makes money and isn't slow as shit.

Equipment is currently Rammer/VStab/Optics. Are any other combinations popular? Maybe I should swap out optics for vents if/once the main crew has BIA and vision skills?

This, I personally think vents is a better option even without those perks, as you should be playing it as a dpm sniper not necessarily a brawler, even though it can brawl a little when necessary. 

Someday, I'll run this with a good crew...

I'm in the process of training my 3rd full crew, so it's pretty ghetto (4 skill loader, not even a 1 skill driver/gunner, two have BIA fully trained, etc)

To summarize:

Do you like playing a game of Where's Waldo with the enemy? Do you want a tank that forces you to play good? Do you want to be a medium tank but mom won't let you?

Haha, this thread is pretty old but i couldnt stop laughing when i read this