Vents? wow... that's something I hadn't realized. Then again my crew isn't high because it's the 50 120 crew (Fresh gold on this tank with the commander coming from the Polar bear so well into his 2nd skill) running it now, not the 50 100 crew (That started gold on the BDR). 

Guys, calm down. Mistakes happen and this could just be a mistake. Wait until it is on full release before you fully start to complain.

People really need to remember that test server stuff is subject to change, so there is no need to get all worked up over test server stuff. Especially something that wasn't mentioned in patch notes and therefore could simply be a mistake. :)

H4NI also pointed out, in another thread, that it could be MM just doing its job and filling teams with 15 players and given low server population then the pref 8's can be dragged into tier 10 battles.

Edited by WaterWar

Guys, calm down. Mistakes happen and this could just be a mistake. Wait until it is on full release before you fully start to complain.

People really need to remember that test server stuff is subject to change, so there is no need to get all worked up over test server stuff. Especially something that wasn't mentioned in patch notes and therefore could simply be a mistake. :)

H4NI also pointed out, in another thread, that it could be MM just doing its job and filling teams with 15 players and given low server population then the pref 8's can be dragged into tier 10 battles.

Or it's Wargaming testing the waters to see if people rage much...

To be honest I don't see how limited player base gets a limited matchmaking (i.e. battle tier 9) tank in a higher than that limit (tier 10) battle... By that philosophy the arty hardcap would be gone if there are too many SPG's in line...

Calm down guys. Please read this quote to understand why Rita jumped to conclusions:

Calm down your tits, i was playing CT today and there is just not enough people online so the MM system fills 15 tanks regardless of their tier. IS-6 was also seen in T10

Well all the early snapshots are pure unreal, as if i do that my shells are flying everywhere, he must have like x50 perks crew or somehting :)

EJ is a beast, dont get me wrong, but well in those snapshot the shells are flying all in the center of crosshair :)

You'll see that in most really good players' gameplay. They usually don't aim. Requires a bit of luck, good hand-eye coord, workable ping, and usually a fat stack of APCR/HEAT. I know that "wtf I'd of missed all my shots" feeling, but then I guess we don't get linked games where people miss all their shots :P

Edited by Rexxie

You'll see that in most really good players' gameplay. They usually don't aim. Requires a bit of luck, good hand-eye coord, workable ping, and usually a fat stack of APCR/HEAT. I know that "wtf I'd of missed all my shots" feeling, but then I guess we don't get linked games where people miss all their shots :P

honestly, i'm not impressed by the RNG...yeah, it was good, but whatever.

that hand-eye coordination was unreal to me though.  

in this particular case, he fired only AP...

honestly, i'm not impressed by the RNG...yeah, it was good, but whatever.

that hand-eye coordination was unreal to me though.  

in this particular case, he fired only AP...

If you want to do this style, here would be how to implement it most easily, in my opinion at least. 

Zoom out fairly far, as in dont be right on top of your tank, but not to far out, so you can still abuse terrain. 

Put your aiming reticle on the enemy tank so that the circle showing where the shell will go still is right next to your tank, but the aiming marker is on what you want to hit. Pull up, snap, and pop down very quickly. 

It only works against A. Really bad players B. Soft Pubs or C. Anything Pub if you spam gold.

A good player wont let you do it unless you have armor to do it. A 140 is decent at this play style against good players since they cannot just fire back with impunity.

It is easiest to do however with low bloom, small exposure, high pen tanks. IE the M46 patton.

And the play style is really most helpful to generate free damage early and mid game. Late game you should initiate brawls, camo snipe, etc. 

wow after getting 2 jt88 codes i bought fcm and i luv it. The gun handling is just so good in comparison with T59 :doge:  and it prints wn8 nicely Kappa.

Are they removing this bad boy at some point? Or is it gonna stay in the stores? Heard all sorts of rumours because of pref MM but nothing's been confirmed yet right?

Are they removing this bad boy at some point? Or is it gonna stay in the stores? Heard all sorts of rumours because of pref MM but nothing's been confirmed yet right?

We've seen a tier 8 premium version of the AMX M4 (no relation to the sherman).  The supertest version looks VERY powerful, and could be an FCM replacement.  But it's status is unclear.

I'm thinking about buying one of these machines. Is the crew layout like the 50 100s crew? I say that because I plan on putting a female crew in my 50 100 so I don't have to worry about training a new one otherwise. I kinda want one because it has prem mm, can be used as a credit grinder and provides a nice alternate playstyle compared to the 50 100 and lets me train my girls faster.

I'm thinking about buying one of these machines. Is the crew layout like the 50 100s crew? I say that because I plan on putting a female crew in my 50 100 so I don't have to worry about training a new one otherwise. I kinda want one because it has prem mm, can be used as a credit grinder and provides a nice alternate playstyle compared to the 50 100 and lets me train my girls faster.

not quite.  the FCM has a loader in addition to the 50100's four crew.  Will still work for purposes of training, but you'd either need to add a girl to the FCM, or run without sisterhood of steel.  

As some people seems to have a very bad winrate in this tank, I am experiencing this too. Although I play fairly aggressively, the FCM does seem to need a "tank" that takes the damage - being focused by anything is not a good idea. Thus said I feel that in T8 and T9 games, team mates seems to interpret the "heavy tank FMC" a front line brawler and show a lack of initiative that leads to defeat more often than not. Playing the medium tank role is only an option if there's actually someone doing something which is seldom the case..... I refuse to do redline-sniping because I want to win, but there's only so much damage you can rack up until you get eaten by the enemies when it's 5:13 already 3 minutes into the match. Very very frustrating. It's clearly a powerful tank, but the lack of alpha + armor + weird team mates is a bad combo. I won't blame the teams for losses but carrying in the FCM is admittedly difficult, much more so than in an IS-3 or a proper medium tank with alpha & a bit of camo...