I have struggled WAY too long for this shit. 300 games of pain finally pays off.

Took me 5 games in a row of 3k damage to get it, and that's fucking retarded because pref MM gives you no damage to farm, and the tank is utter shit.

sea05eu.jpg

On 02/01/2017 at 0:45 AM, FavreFan4ever said:

FCM is actually pretty darn good at sidescraping

Yes, against idiots with its front-mounted turret and ricochet-or-penetrate side armor.

29 minutes ago, EthanDuong said:

Yes, against idiots with its front-mounted turret and ricochet-or-penetrate side armor.

You just summed up perhaps 95% or the WoT population.

Don't get me wrong, the FCM is not a good tank to brawl in. You can make the best of a bad situation by positioning yourself properly though.

I just had a delightful game where I spotted and fired on an enemy AMX 13 90 and was not spotted in return. The new light tank view ranges mean you can out-scout the scouts in a tier 8 heavium. Kinda fun to do. 

/necro

Tank was buffed few months ago, and I've read few reviews describing this tank as "accurate" and with "good gun". Am I playing different game or what? Mine misses more than quarter of all shots fired and I can't get it to work on a satisfying level. Setup is in the spoiler. How do you play it anyways? I guess new MM should be better for SMM tanks and it should be easier, but wtf is with all those misses...

shot-038.jpg

I forget all the buffs but I think they did buff the gun handling a bit, DPM and also gave the engine more power. However, it is still a bad tank. It's huge with paper armor and a gun that does little damage per shot. There are so many other premium tier 8 tanks that are much better and I know FCM gets preferential match making but still, it's just a bad tank.