Sign in to follow this  
UnusualMedic

I don't get it... (Noob-ish Question)

11 posts in this topic

Is there a reason why I'm still at 49% when my victories are higher than my defeats? Is it because of the recent change in .V2 or Neverwish decided that I'm going to stay in the 49% pool FOREVER!

I want my 50%.... I was 49.32% when I joined... I keep improving... Gimme love in my stats!

wat_zps51eab0fa.png

Meter moves slower the more games you play.  You have it easy with 3k games.  Took me over 100 games to move mine up 0.07% this week, running 57% wins. Keep that 60 Day up and the overall will follow.  

With each win your win rate will increase by .01.  Over the last two months I brought mine up from 48.3% to about 49.82% and rising, I too want that 50% proper.  The main number I focus on is my last 7 days as I am in learning mode and trying to apply what I learned.  Hoping my stats get good enough people will want to platoon.  The hardest part is patience : )

You could look at it this way. You have gone from winning 49% of your games to winning 58% of your games.. That is a monster achievement and a solid show of progress!

Thanks! I stopped counting how many replays I've watched and how many guide I've read. You guys are just awesome teacher.

:thumbup:

With each win your win rate will increase by .01.  Over the last two months I brought mine up from 48.3% to about 49.82% and rising, I too want that 50% proper.  The main number I focus on is my last 7 days as I am in learning mode and trying to apply what I learned.  Hoping my stats get good enough people will want to platoon.  The hardest part is patience : )

I've been dragging myself up the same way with the same goal, I'm just a few wins away from 50% true and setting my next goal.  I also agree with focusing on short term stats, they reflect how you are doing more recently than the overall and continuing to keep those up will naturally drag the overall scores up with them. 

Small and achievable goals are the way to go as long as you keep setting the bar a little higher each time you meet one.  Usually you can see the next goal as you hit the previous one.  50% true W/L and 1/1 Kill to Death ratio are coming up for me pretty quick.