lisiate

How much have you spent on this game?

How much have you spent (in US$) on WoT?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. How much have you spent on WoT?

• Nothing - I'm a free player for life
    • $1-$50
    • $50-$100
    • $101-$150
    • $151-$200
    • $201-$300
    • $301-$400
    • $401+
    • I refuse to answer in case my SO monitors my posting
    • I'm so awesome I make a profit

After more than 5,500 games I finally pulled out my credit card and bought some gold (to take advantage of the 15% off premium time that's currently running on SEA). I've seen scrub players with numerous Tier VIII premiums in their garage and this got me wondering - how much do people spend on this game?

Let's just use US dollar equivalents for ease of comparison.

Just over a year prm account. A prem tank (T34) and approx once every 2 or 3 months an additional 3k gold for crew trains and skill resets and that jazz.

I'd guesstimate closing in on 200,- but perhaps I am an optimist and am I a tad over already.

I bought a Type 59, a T34, and a fair bit of premium. Probably less than 300 dollars? I've been wanting another tier 8 premium but at this point I'm done paying money to wargaming, I'll just cw/tourney and use gold.

-JT88, T14, Panther/M10, E-25, Churchill III, and a couple others I've bound to have missed.
-3+ months premium

- 2.6k gold or so still laying around after the above

All free. Collecting gold codes (yearly PAX codes from friends) and doing stupid things (bing rewards, warplanes E3 event) regularly has funded my tanques habit.

~$120.  Heavy and medium preorder package, plus a Type 59.

Of course, they paid me $1000 for winning some tournament so mark that down as -$850.

Added a new option just for you (cause you are Garbad after all).

I really don't want to know. I'd probably enter a state of existential crisis.

Nice mustache dude...

I refuse to add it up, because I don't want to know.

There isn't a choice in the poll high enough, I wish it was close to $400.

I thought about stretching the brackets out to $1,000 or so. Guess I should have.

Grand total of 0.  I won all my gold and I did the WoWp thing for my premium.  Maybe sometime when 
I'm satisfied I will spend money as gratitude for this awesome game.

Funny how even thought there are tons of scrubs, haters, nerf callers, etc. that we still love this game.

I brought the SU-122-44 on sale for 50% in the past (when they still did stuff like that), and haven't spent anything more. Considering how much damage it does, the fact that it's a Tier 7 and not 8 prem isn't as big a deal as say, the AT 15, and it's really fun to drive.

I've played multi-player games online for years.  The last game I was playing WOW cost about 20 bucks a month or so.  I've played this game for over a year & maintained a premium account the whole time.  Also, when I 1st started I spend about $100 dollars buying premium tanks & other stuff.  Plus, I've reloaded my premium account (6 months at a day) for around another $150.  So, I'm guessing I'm around $250 dollars.  I also have made gold in events & tourneys.

I thought about stretching the brackets out to $1,000 or so. Guess I should have.

T34, Lowe (twice), KV-5, IS-6, T-25, JT 88, E-25, T-62, Pz S35, Pz B2, FCM

Enough gold to be premium for the entire life of my account and convert all of my free xp.

$1000 is probably getting closer.

Around $130 I recon. Contemplating more premium cause XP goes too damn slow. But then, I really don't want to give WG any more money. But then, I probably should seeing as I still play the damn game despite bitching about it. But then it is FTP so why the hell should I. I guess cause otherwise the XP goes too damn slow.