Sign in to follow this  
Allurai

wtf @ 6k goldpots in canada

is that a temporary thing? or are they trying to make canada the big boy play e-peen flexing pissing match?

I think I saw 4.

Maybe if they put the diamond reserves that were in afrika that pricey.. this would make more cents..

Not sure if those will be their final value, right now all the major goldpots are at 6k due to the campaign iirc.

38M1h.jpg

38M2X.jpg

Lolwut? That's a juicy landing ;D

aah found it.. 

38M77.jpg

Not only in Canada, but all the regions, including Africa have 6000 pots. it's gold pots on the loose!

All goldpots are now 6k,campaign happened.

Now the prime land is the one with the most goldpots.

The big question is, how many days will these gold pots survive before being ransacked?

Wow. That would be pretty terrible.

Imagine all the big clans (because they land first) ransacking all of the land while getting to the gold hill.

Wow. That would be pretty terrible.

Imagine all the big clans (because they land first) ransacking all of the land while getting to the gold hill.

They won't. It would bring down the wrath of Yankee and Ziddy upon them. There are very few (read no one) that can stand against G and the kitties. (I mean, maybe if Loz wanted to climb into bed with Sarge, but I just don't see that one happening as far as I can tell Loz is against ransacking too)

The people that are consistently pro-ransacking are "small" clans... like honestly small. 25-30 guys that KNOW they can't hold land long because they just don't have the people or the # of tanks in the garage. [---] comes to mind. Pretty good players, but only 30 of them. Oh... and there are dumb people who are bad@math who think they can make more money by running across the map burning as they go. RocketBrainSurgeon showed why this is a false theory.

Pro Tip for CW: You don't have to blow Yankee, but don't poke him with a short stick.

I dunno about that. There's no real "big stick" authority to dissuade people from ransacking. Social opprobrium is kinda it - my jaw would drop if anyone wardec'd someone else because they were ransackers.

I'm willing to bet you a shiny new Tier 8 premium that the 1st time Yankee is "scrimmaging*" with someone and he gets ransacked province he is going turn the scrimmage into a "you get to leave the map now" event. I KNOW Duxton/Luci will do it. Weather Luci can drag Ziddy along? I dunno. I've never talked to Ziddy.... but I'll bet Duxton will be all like, "Come on Bro, lets go map them, it will be fun. I've got a bottle of vodka if you come along"

*scrimmaging: Yeah, this happens. -M-A- just had a fight with -G-. We both agreed it would be over that province, and no matter who won, it wasn't going to result in a WarDec. We had the same agreement with Forge.

Weather Luci can drag Ziddy along? I dunno. I've never talked to Ziddy.... but I'll bet Duxton will be all like, "Come on Bro, lets go map them, it will be fun. I've got a bottle of vodka if you come along"

An entire bottle of vodka? You give Ziddy a teaspoon and he's already drunk. The guy has the alcohol tolerance of a butterfly.

3d RO. Release of classified personal information.

~ZiddyCat

Edited by ZiddyCat

Africa also has some more gold hills. 6K now at varies provinces.

An entire bottle of vodka? You give Ziddy a teaspoon and he's already drunk. The guy has the alcohol tolerance of a butterfly.

3d RO. Release of classified personal information.

~ZiddyCat

This forum has the BEST moderation.

3 day RO. Discussing moderator actions.

~Allu.

oh wait... that would be a retarded rule.

This forum has the BEST moderation.

3 day RO. Discussing moderator actions.

~Allu.

oh wait... that would be a retarded rule.

I nominate Allurai as worst moderator of this forum in 2 weeks.

(Anticipates RO)

I deny your RO and instead award +1.

Damn it. What kind of mod are you.

Give me a RO already, I wanna join the cool kids!

Damn it. What kind of mod are you.

Give me a RO already, I wanna join the cool kids!

Once you go RO,you never go back.

Not sure if those will be their final value, right now all the major goldpots are at 6k due to the campaign iirc.

38M1h.jpg

38M2X.jpg

Lolwut? That's a juicy landing ;D

aah found it.. 

38M77.jpg

Not all gold pots are 6k, D.C. and Atlanta are still their original values. I believe its temp until the campaigns end and then everything will go back to the 4kish avg.

Well, some gold pots in Europe went to 6k too... nice to get such huge changes with no warnings... :D

As someone with all of zero experience with clam wars...

Hrrruh?

Can someone give me the cliffs-notes version of the CW economy and difference between ransacking and (I'm guessing here) farming?

Q2:  Is it only ultimate who is getting paid or are the lower tiers getting some too?

Ransacking gives you far more income from the province for that day, but removes the daily income from that province for the next few days. It's mostly used when a small no-name clan takes some territory and knows they can't defend it. They ransack it, get the leet 600 gold or whatever, then get mapped.

I don't understand your second question. The gold income for provinces still persists during the landlords event, if that's what you're asking.

Not having participated, I'm not sure I'm asking the question correctly.  If you have a province with 6k gold, does it give the clan a percentage per day?  If so, how does that work?