Sign in to follow this  
Allurai

wtf @ 6k goldpots in canada

The clan could get 6k gold a day from that province.  I believe there's also something that can be set with tax rates that could result in you getting less but not being the one who lays down the chips and handles that I don't have any in depth knowledge there.

So, you can either get 6 K from ransacking the province and screw the other guy or hold it and still get 6K / day?

As someone with all of zero experience with clam wars...

Hrrruh?

Can someone give me the cliffs-notes version of the CW economy and difference between ransacking and (I'm guessing here) farming?

Q2:  Is it only ultimate who is getting paid or are the lower tiers getting some too?

Province provides a fixed amount of gold per day.  Ransacking gives you 3x that amount, but the territory will produce no gold for the next 5 days.  So, if you're good enough to hold the land, not ransacking will provide more income over time.  If you're passing through an area, or have no intention of holding a territory for more than a day or two, or are incapable of defending a territory, ransacking may be a better option.  All gold is added to the clan's treasury, and appointed officers can distribute that gold as they see fit.

Not completely sure what the second question is getting at. 

Thanks for the response,  As to the second:

Not completely sure what the second question is getting at. 

Me either, frankly.  I thought there were different levels of clan wars based on tank tiers & was asking if all got paid or only the highest tiers.

Me either, frankly.  I thought there were different levels of clan wars based on tank tiers & was asking if all got paid or only the highest tiers.

Ah, that makes more sense now.  Normally Clan Wars is Tier 10 only (or lower if you don't have enough 10's but it's not going to go well for you in that case).  The recent campaign WG put in place for clan wars dropped the tier limit to 1 and has been raising it slowly as time goes on (currently at 6).

Okay, well that makes more sense then.

Thanks for the answers.  Seeing as I don't own any Tier X tanks (yet) I haven't even thought about clanning, and only picked up tidbits about it here and there from trawling the forums.