Rexxie

I Like the Jagdpanzer E-100

There, I said it. I like this tank. And you know what? I like it more than most of my T10s. I have no shame!

It's meaty, reliable, and it gets shit done. It hits like a freight train without the goddamn awful gun handling the other punchers have and doesn't have to sit in the corner of the map to do it. The survivability is fucking amazing, you're an E-100 with a fucking 250/300mm superstructure instead of that stupid 200mm turret. Cant sidescrape? Too fucking bad, looks like you'll have to get used to punching people in the face instead.

I know it's no 268, T57, or E-100. But christ you guys must be the worst fucking players if you honestly believe this is the worst t10.

git wrekd m8s

52977094eaa0d42eec010000.jpg

I played it for a fair bit on the test server - and granted, I DO know that it is the test server - and I felt the same way.  It isn't the best, but it is FAR from how terrible it is made out to be.  The armor is more than workable, and the gun still puts fear into everyone.

Now, I just have to wait for it to be the next On Track event...

im once in a while platooning with a Jp-E100, and the dmg it can dish out on proper maps (and the amount of beating it can take) is quite insane..

im (still) waiting for it to be on discount, but i cant wait to play it

ps: and killing t10 tanks in 2 hits is ``fun``  :ph34r:

I've seen people do well in their jpe before in plat, like 4k+ dpg no problem.

Pretty much this tank is much harder to use than most, as you can't rely on camo.

I have mine unlocked and am patiently waiting for the on track event. I think the armor combined with the gun could be a lot of fun.

The lack of mobility is disappointing but dat non-HEAT alpha...

I got nearly 8million credits, started a fourth skill on my JTs crew but not sure if I want to buy the JgPZE100, I also got the Obj268 which I think is awesome.

Maybe wait for the next top of the trees?

Hey Rexxie, let me play the JPE-100, I always wanted to try it out.

V99qqEg.gif

(sure)

I got nearly 8million credits, started a fourth skill on my JTs crew but not sure if I want to buy the JgPZE100, I also got the Obj268 which I think is awesome.

Maybe wait for the next top of the trees?

Yeah, why not? Its not a must have, its just a nice tank.

That gun it scares the living crap out of anyone facing it, i swear they would be busy shooting your tracks off to stop you aiming the gun at them. It doesn't need premium ammo to do crap unlike the FV215b 183 and it has more Armour. 

So I got it today, seeing as the next On Track is months away and I had a metric buttload of credits stockpiled (also picked up the E50M). Can't check the numbers atm, but it seems to have rather significant dispersion upon traversing the gun; do you think Snap Shot might be worth it after Repairs and BiA are done?

On track event is postponed so I decided to pick one up. First battle results a loss but I think I may like this thing.

i0uZvTN.jpg

I never heard it was bad per say.  More that it had very limited use in CWs.

Wait, people thought this was a bad tank? I mean how?

it is/was considered on EU forum** to be (by far) worst t10 td, on par of maus and E100 (without gold ammo)

** says enough :XD

The DoomCannon was my 2nd (only have two at the moment) Tier 10 and it immediately made me rage at how often the gun bounced.. However, that just meant that I needed to be more effective in my shot-selection (spoiled rotten by the JT's amazing 128).  That being said, I also in the Ze100 fan club.  While I've lost more than I've won lately, putting up 3K damage in this thing is amazingly easy as well as any tank in the battle with less than 1,000 health is considered a one-shot.. :)

Armor is completely reliable when angled correctly, with SH spall liner, Arty isn't too much of a threat, gun DEMANDS and GETS respect, no one wants to eat a shell from it.  Face-hugging? Get all up in peoples grille? Smashing a flank with support? Yeppers, this tank does all that and more.  Best parts are 1) ranging on people from half-way across the map... "boom" they KNOW you are there, but if they can't spot you, they'll avoid you like the plague... 2) Rolling around a corner to find a <insert tank here> with 950 health and that wide grin comes across your face...

Nothing like a TD with real armor to help get your game going.. :)

However, I think it gets most of its "bad" rep from A) Not being the 268, B) Almost never used in CW as its not an E3/4, 268. 

Feel free to correct me though.

PBKAC uses almost exclusively JPE-100s as pusher/spotter tanks supported by M60s to lay down the sniping goodness, so I think you are probably mistaken with your TD choices.