Rexxie

I Like the Jagdpanzer E-100

That gun it scares the living crap out of anyone facing it, i swear they would be busy shooting your tracks off to stop you aiming the gun at them. It doesn't need premium ammo to do crap unlike the FV215b 183 and it has more Armour. 

If you're talking about AP penetration, the FV has 310 pen, compared to the JgpzE100's 299.  (Granted, the Jgpz aims a lot faster and has better accuracy)

PBKAC uses almost exclusively JPE-100s as pusher/spotter tanks supported by M60s to lay down the sniping goodness, so I think you are probably mistaken with your TD choices.

Corrected on my n00bl3t CW understanding yet again.

:)

I'm just using this as a pretext to post a .gif, I actually have nothing much to say about the Sajuuk-Cor J-100.

wMjoaUj.gif

you shot his side spaced armor at an autobounce angle

it is/was considered on EU forum** to be (by far) worst t10 td, on par of maus and E100 (without gold ammo)

** says enough :XD

Then EU forums is dumb, because it is ridiculously easy to do damage on this tank

you shot his side spaced armor at an autobounce angle

pretty sure strana is the wz and wasn't trying to say anything about the jpe, just wanted excuse to post gifs

aka strana is lame

pretty sure strana is the wz and wasn't trying to say anything about the jpe, just wanted excuse to post gifs

aka strana is lame

You are both correct and mean. Jerk.

PBKAC uses almost exclusively JPE-100s as pusher/spotter tanks supported by M60s to lay down the sniping goodness, so I think you are probably mistaken with your TD choices.

You forgot FV4202s for flex.

After being on like 2.5k DPG between ~20 and ~70 matches, I started getting the feel for the tank, and at 100 games DPG is now up to 2746... but winrate is 44% :( .

Last match was quite fun though, despite both hostile clickers having a huge hard-on for me (killing me with no contribution from others), I did a nice 5.3k damage, of which 1429 was dealt with an HE shell to a Lorraine, originally intended for a hulldown T-54 on low HP :D.

I used to like blind shooting into common camping areas for the first few min of slow maps like el halluf then seeing how many people I hit at the end of the game, usually 1-2 pens out of 5-10 blind shots which ain't bad at all.

There, I said it. I like this tank. And you know what? I like it more than most of my T10s. I have no shame!

It's meaty, reliable, and it gets shit done. It hits like a freight train without the goddamn awful gun handling the other punchers have and doesn't have to sit in the corner of the map to do it. The survivability is fucking amazing, you're an E-100 with a fucking 250/300mm superstructure instead of that stupid 200mm turret. Cant sidescrape? Too fucking bad, looks like you'll have to get used to punching people in the face instead.

I know it's no 268, T57, or E-100. But christ you guys must be the worst fucking players if you honestly believe this is the worst t10.

git wrekd m8s

52977094eaa0d42eec010000.jpg

Until i learned how to play it, i hated it with a passion. I played it WAY too aggressively. (Like I do everything these days) >=]

Outfit it like so:

1bFKv9B.jpg

I could certainly do a review on RBS if there's some interest :)

I would love to see a review done on this with your playstyle/perspective. Currently, I love playing the 268 line(played the 704 for 3 years) and I'm planning on going up the JPZ E100 line with the WT E 100 (t5 atm). 

Can the JPE be played like a aggressive tonk too? Like a city  peekaboosupporter? Also how's it's aim time and shell velocity

Yes and no; it can be VERY successful as an aggressor when it's not at risk of being flanked, followed around, or bursted. However, the lack of a turret and 23 sec reload really makes this stupidly important. It depends a lot on the situation, though. In general you can be much more aggressive and heavy-esque than any of the other T10 TDs.

The aimtime is pretty good, 2.7. Hull dispersion values seem fairly decent too, you should have no problems aiming in just as fast as the smaller, lower alpha TDs and HTs you fight. Shell velocity is good; I think it has the highest AP shell velocity of any of the high alpha T10 TDs.

Yes and no; it can be VERY successful as an aggressor when it's not at risk of being flanked, followed around, or bursted. However, the lack of a turret and 23 sec reload really makes this stupidly important. It depends a lot on the situation, though. In general you can be much more aggressive and heavy-esque than any of the other T10 TDs.

The aimtime is pretty good, 2.7. Hull dispersion values seem fairly decent too, you should have no problems aiming in just as fast as the smaller, lower alpha TDs and HTs you fight. Shell velocity is good; I think it has the highest AP shell velocity of any of the high alpha T10 TDs.

Well it went from shut up and take my money to... Take my money.

Aim time is the only thing that scares me.

I love my E5 aim time.

0 is a good number

Can the JPE be played like a aggressive tonk too? Like a city  peekaboosupporter? Also how's it's aim time and shell velocity

In my vast experience, 5 games, I play mine super aggressive. I just got ace tanker in it because I was spotting for myself and had 7k damage dealt and over 7k potential damage received, I only took about 500 actual damage, because people don't know where to aim on this thing. I had a waffle bounce 5/6 shots off of me frontally because he didn't know where to aim. As Rexxie said, you have to be careful that you have support if you are pushing a flank but honestly most pubbies are so scared of this thing that you always get to pick the first shot in an exchange before the 3 other tanks in the group decide they want to push you. I am expecting my 4k damage/game to drop as 5 games is a tiny sample size but this thing is a lot of fun (my first tier 10 td).

I use a different setup than Rexxie, I don't have a gld because the aim time isn't that bad but instead run rammer, vents and binocs. I should probably switch the binocs to a toolbox as I have not been burnt yet by my aggressive playstyle but chain tracking may be an issue as the repair time for the tracks seems to be fairly long. 

In my vast experience, 5 games, I play mine super aggressive. I just got ace tanker in it because I was spotting for myself and had 7k damage dealt and over 7k potential damage received, I only took about 500 actual damage, because people don't know where to aim on this thing. I had a waffle bounce 5/6 shots off of me frontally because he didn't know where to aim. As Rexxie said, you have to be careful that you have support if you are pushing a flank but honestly most pubbies are so scared of this thing that you always get to pick the first shot in an exchange before the 3 other tanks in the group decide they want to push you. I am expecting my 4k damage/game to drop as 5 games is a tiny sample size but this thing is a lot of fun (my first tier 10 td).

I use a different setup than Rexxie, I don't have a gld because the aim time isn't that bad but instead run rammer, vents and binocs. I should probably switch the binocs to a toolbox as I have not been burnt yet by my aggressive playstyle but chain tracking may be an issue as the repair time for the tracks seems to be fairly long. 

Other then LFP, where do you need to be wary to hide dead on? I know theres a MG port on top to shoot, but you need to be tall/above the jpe

Other then LFP, where do you need to be wary to hide dead on? I know theres a MG port on top to shoot, but you need to be tall/above the jpe

And that is why I play mine very aggressive. The cheeks of the superstructure are 248 but with a little angling you can easier get that to where gold is necessary to pen, unless it is another td. I have an average of 92% on repair skill on my crew and the tracks feel like they take a long time to repair. Pubbies could easily overwhelm me but they are often too stupid to track and flank, even when in a group, because as I said the gun is so intimidating that none of them want to take a hit.

Nothing. Perks of E-100 chassis.

How often do pubs pen your cheeks?

Rarely. The only things I legitimately worry about penning my cheeks are T9/10 TDs spamming gold, which isn't really something any tank can avoid. This is mostly made possible by the way I play the tank; if I'm not taking a shot, I'm constantly angled very nicely. This is mostly for the LFP, but the superstructure armor gets incredibly thick when you do this, too.

Rarely. The only things I legitimately worry about penning my cheeks are T9/10 TDs spamming gold, which isn't really something any tank can avoid. This is mostly made possible by the way I play the tank; if I'm not taking a shot, I'm constantly angled very nicely. This is mostly for the LFP, but the superstructure armor gets incredibly thick when you do this, too.

What angle do you angle it at? I feel like a ~40 degree would be good to make sure sides don't get penned but still make UFP like 280 effective