Rexxie

I Like the Jagdpanzer E-100

I'm a total unitato in this.

Please cease and desist from using the trademarked term, unitato™

I just got mine and I absolutely love it for my first tier 10 TD. 69% W/R. lol its too easy. I usually start a count down with "5... 4... 3... 2.. 1..." *Finds a target, and does some aiming... and then I yell out "GET WRECKED SON" as I watch their health drop a glorious 1050 hit points. As you can imagine this is now my happy tank.  

With the recent changes to the game, is the JGPZ_E100 worth going for more than ever now?

Just to recap what happened to the meta recently (or will happen in close future) and how it affects JGPZ_E100:

TD's no longer retain camo after shooting

This change nerfed all camo dependent TDs but  didn't affect JGPZ_E100 since it has shit camo anyway.

15cm TD gun alpha nerf

Didn't affect JGPZ_E100, still rocking the same alpha while making half of the TDs worse as they once were.

More corridor maps with emphasis on heavy brawling and use of armor

Corridors are good for JGPZ_E100! Less chance to get flanked and less need for a turret. Drive forward and shoot the dummies!

FV 183 HESH nerf

JGPZ_E100 has now 100 less alpha than 183, but it reloads 5s faster, has stronk armor and far better gun handling. Only real asset on 183 is the turret and perhaps mobility.

What do ya think?

Personally I already do much better in the JPE100 than the FV183.

I'm not sure the HESH nerf is that big a deal though. 275mm to 230mm seems like a lot but the 183 still has a lot going for it:

• 183mm HESH will still violate most meds and weakspots...
  • ...and even when it doesn't pen still deals about 800 damage (Unless it hits tracks or other spaced armour)
  • And, of course, it doesn't lose any penetration over range

At the end of the day the land-arty features of the FV183 haven't changed much. It's still a direct-fire artillery unit, just a slightly less effective one. The nerf hasn't really changed it's ability to reliably do damage, kill crew members and break modules to even the most heavily armoured target.

I will probably continue to use HESH even after the nerf because it's what makes the 183 "fun".

i like Jagdzilla more as Fv-183, its more reliable, sure one-shot-derping tier 10 tanks is ``fun``, but dealing 1k is also nice, and a Jp-E100 can atleast do something else beside corner camp (an Fv requires extremly patience gameplay, unlike Jp-E100)

I nearly rate it over the E-10OP for pubs. I play mine basically the same as my E-100(ie brawling) but with bigger boom stick. I either go to a choke point and work its armour or be a proper TD and snipe.

Plus getting flanked by a scout and watch it bounce all day always amuses me. And ramming potential is rather a nice bonus too.

finally, someone who thinks this tank does not suck. i just got mine and though very frustrating to miss a shot, but that is why we aim, it is VERY satisfying watching your shell punch through enemy armor and deal 1050 alpha to them. It is also great seeing everyone shitting their pants when they see a jpze100 pointing it's gun at them. People may say this tank is trash, but they sure as hell respect it when it is pointing it's gun at them.

Yesterday I rolled 790 in my J100, with AP. Boy am I sad.

Happened to me twice in a row the other day :-(

Definitely. JP2 is a keeper, but JP, JT and Ferdinand are good too.

I have to start all the way from the Stug-life, I'm afraid.

Omg rexxie.

This it's literally the only td I ever looked at for tier tens, the only one i evar want.

Nobody can say 1k dmg on one shot doesn't hurt.

Meet Sasha Grey.

Bahaha. Yeah she could take 17cm shells no problem.

I like my JPE but it's just so inflexible compared to a medium. Blapping things for 1k is hilariously good fun though. I just cri errytiem I load Prok etc and I get fed up with being having to endure being useless.

Bahaha. Yeah she could take 17cm shells no problem.

I like my JPE but it's just so inflexible compared to a medium. Blapping things for 1k is hilariously good fun though. I just cri errytiem I load Prok etc and I get fed up with being having to endure being useless.

Guess I should get my Stug back again and start grinding.

My current grind list (obj 140/62a, 121, jpe100, is7)

I really want to nap something for 1k.

Seems like a great rage soothing tonk.

My current grind list (obj 140/62a, 121, jpe100, is7)

I really want to nap something for 1k.

Seems like a great rage soothing tonk.

Until you meet something that shoots HEAT into your upper structure, forcing you to realise that you will ALWAYS take damage before you can dish it out.

i sold it, it sucks

One year later -- plot twist!

A bit surprising since it came out of the great TD nerfing pretty much? unscathed so it should be relatively better.

Until you meet something that shoots HEAT into your upper structure, forcing you to realise that you will ALWAYS take damage before you can dish it out.

If find someone wanting to trade shots... you win?