Rexxie

I Like the Jagdpanzer E-100

That being said, if you've got the tiger p already, might as well take that bridge.

That's not really an enticing reason. Unlocking the Ferdi from the Tiger P takes 150k XP while unlocking the Ferdi or JP2 from the Jagdpanther takes 80k XP.

So you basically have to grind the same amount of XP that would take to go the JP line unlocking 6 more tanks and still get the lesser tank.

Anyone that says that the Ferdi is crap just can't drive it. JPII, I shove those up my ass for breakfast. I put them, Ferdi, RHM, then JPII. Ferdi is not better than the RHM but I feel, IMHO that when you get dropped into a tier x battle you will do better with a ferdi than an RHM. Otherwise I will concede RHM, Ferdi, then JPII.

Anyone that says that the Ferdi is crap just can't drive it. JPII, I shove those up my ass for breakfast. I put them, Ferdi, RHM, then JPII. Ferdi is not better than the RHM but I feel, IMHO that when you get dropped into a tier x battle you will do better with a ferdi than an RHM. Otherwise I will concede RHM, Ferdi, then JPII.

If you rate what you kill you might as well put JP1 over JP2. JP2 is currently best of 3, and depending on the map Ferdi/RHM come 2nd. Although I'd give a RHM advantage because it can mount 15cm HEAT slinger. Ferdi isn't fast, has same gun as JP2 and armor lost it's value. It's called power creep, and same thing is happening to KT. It wasn't bad, actually it was pretty good tank but time passed and WG did very little.

If you rate what you kill you might as well put JP1 over JP2. JP2 is currently best of 3, and depending on the map Ferdi/RHM come 2nd. Although I'd give a RHM advantage because it can mount 15cm HEAT slinger. Ferdi isn't fast, has same gun as JP2 and armor lost it's value. It's called power creep, and same thing is happening to KT. It wasn't bad, actually it was pretty good tank but time passed and WG did very little.

Many tanks are difficult to play and do well in. JP2 is easy mode because it's faster but up against tier 10's...forget it.

Many tanks are difficult to play and do well in. JP2 is easy mode because it's faster but up against tier 10's...forget it.

And that's how helping Ferdis case? Slower tanks are easier to play and increased mobility is always a plus when fighting higher tiers. Plsgo m8.

And that's how helping Ferdis case? Slower tanks are easier to play and increased mobility is always a plus when fighting higher tiers. Plsgo m8.

We're talking about the average player here. The faster the tank, the faster the yolo. A slower tank forces you to look, think and react.

Plsgo m8.

Are you 12?

We're talking about the average player here. The faster the tank, the faster the yolo. A slower tank forces you to look, think and react.

Yes. If you move slower average pubbie will have time to actually look what wouldn't look in fast tank because fast yolo best yolo. Also, you are limited by tank due its slowness, limiting your role on battlefield. You have one job and you need to do it. Everything else is up to team. Did you consider why people tend to have worst stats on tier 4 scouts? You make no sense with your logic fast tank = easier to play. That would make Leo 1 easiest tank to play, which it isn't.

Errm...thats not really what I meant by that...What I meant to say is that the JP2 is more prefered because it's faster. A faster tank IMHO is easier to do better because it can relocate, etc...A slower more lumbering tank requires skill and battlefield awareness. Many more people can be good in the JP2, Fewer people can be good in the Ferdi.

ps: i know many ppl dont upload to vbaddict, but point stands, dealing more as 3500 in tier 10 is damm high and more as 4k is next to impossible, and ``excuses`` like: 20 games played or ``but my games from the past drag it down`` are all nonsens, STB is relative new, is not used in cw afaik, and the grand total of 2 players have more as 4k... (4013 and 4002, andpollto 3966 beiing close)

ZaYlfcM.jpg

4k+ dpg in tier 10 is entirely possible. Both Kewei and mereel managed 4400+ in the STB-1 for their 100 game challenges.

3500 dpg in a tank that hits for 1k a shot with decent armor isn't hard. Its all about limiting exposure so you are only at risk when you take your shot, positioning, and making sure you don't miss.

ZaYlfcM.jpg

4k+ dpg in tier 10 is entirely possible. Both Kewei and mereel managed 4400+ in the STB-1 for their 100 game challenges.

3500 dpg in a tank that hits for 1k a shot with decent armor isn't hard. Its all about limiting exposure so you are only at risk when you take your shot, positioning, and making sure you don't miss.

that would double the amount of people dealing more as 4k dpb in STB :P

My point was however (in response to someone who said that its easy to deal 4k in a Jp-E100) that 4k is very rare and much, much harder as most make it sound, they always have excuses:

- i play on other account

- its only 20 games

- they dont included the first 0 dmg game because yolo arty one shot you

- etc

There most likely less as 100 people on NA / EU who can ``reliable`` do more as 4k dpb in tier 10 tanks, and im now not talking about challenges, where its full gold spam and other crap, no, normal play... (and 100 people is incredible generous, i doubt it will be much more as 20...)

ps im serious, look for example this topic 

Thats 11 people (12 if you include kewei himself)

EU server has 4x more people, so also 4x more super unicum, but with 100 im already generous...

My point was however (in response to someone who said that its easy to deal 4k in a Jp-E100) that 4k is very rare and much, much harder as most make it sound, they always have excuses:

- i play on other account

- its only 20 games

- they dont included the first 0 dmg game because yolo arty one shot you

- etc

Unfortunately its only 25 games, and it IS a sock account (He doesn't use VBaddict but i do to track how well i'm doing/marks etc). I'm entirely willing to get it to 100 games to see if i can maintain it. I'm not entirely happy about my DPG at the moment, Especially when i waste a shot on a sub 500 hp target simply because i need them off the field. 

Playing it has convinced me to grind out a JPE100 for myself i just don't know how long it will be before i have it.

oFNMVmW.png

It's time to bump up this beautiful thread. There's a new camo skin in the game, and it fits perfectly:

CwdbJIn.jpg

It took me only 8 years to get it. But it has arrived. I only just played one game, but I got to experience everything this thing has to offer. I bounced shells off of EBR's wheels, arrived too late to the front and felt useless for 2 minutes, did massive damage in just 4 shots. And I even had the pleasure of rebalancing Object 430U with 420 HEAT. 

MY BOYZ this thing is GLORIOUS.

10 hours ago, Bobi_Kreeg said:

It's time to bump up this beautiful thread. There's a new camo skin in the game, and it fits perfectly

I agree, but that camo also belongs on the FV4005 and, if I feel like being more ironic, the Manticore. 

Y'all wrong about the JPE. :popcornkitty:

You're supposed to paint the hull blue and the gun red, and put a big old decal on the engine deck. 

20 minutes ago, lavawing said:

and put a big old decal on the engine deck. 

I prefer to put a dartboard on the engine deck for arty.