Zepherex

Was this necessary?

24 posts in this topic

Ok so I make custom sigs back on the offical server and I was thinking about stopping. http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/306672-custom-forum-signatures-issues/page__fromsearch__1

then I got this in my mail in response to this thread

Na6AdI8.png

I'm surprised you even dignified that with a response.

If you stop feeding the trolls they eventually starve and go somewhere else to feed.

I drive the IRacing sim and some guys do custom car paint jobs which look amazing.  Some are offered free for all to use others charge for custom commission work for a fee.  I am using the free ones currently and have asked the owners permission for each out of respect.  I also include in the loaded file the name of the painter to say thanks. 

I think your service is awesome, wish I had the skill and time to put into it.  And seeing the images in signatures just adds a little more to the game.  There is a reason I stopped posting on the official game forum. My enjoyment level of this game since my return is much higher.  Its taxing enough dealing with idiots on the battle field, not many but enough, than dealing with them in forums as well.  By idiots I mean guys that try to get the team to jump off the bridge in westfield, or the heavies who camp and wait for the enemy to come to them no matter how hard your team asks them to move. Or the idiot who tried to push me out of my position in my T29 so he could take it in a medium. etc Its sad that thats only the tip of the iceburg

And if its not fun then definitely stop, take a break, I'm sure you'll be back at it again at some capacity.  And try to focus on the good comments and ignore the idiotic ones.

Tracer

I am going to go against the grain here and say your sigs are as ugly as the red in mine, don't have any stats and you ASKED to be a CC for that?

wow

The correct response to the PM was "you're".

Ooh I made 121 images, boo hoo, no one bought me stuff.

Also:

I'm not sure if I want to continue making them anymore, I've made over 121 of them and only 2 people have offered anything in return

If you want compensation for your work (Don't act like you don't, you're an idiot if you don't) then just flat-out charge for them. If you offer it for free, you're fucked forever, everybody will take advantage of it and bitch when you stop.

Also:

If you want compensation for your work (Don't act like you don't, you're an idiot if you don't) then just flat-out charge for them. If you offer it for free, you're fucked forever, everybody will take advantage of it and bitch when you stop.

It would seem so

I dont like you Zepherex. Go and whine that i said it.

You're the dumbass for doing something for free.

ik you dont like me you already tried to troll me when i made a guide

Some people here need a "how to poast" retraining or to go back to the official forum.

"some people" 

what are you some kinda baby :colbert:

I once caught someone with a length of garden hose and a small fuel can, trying to open the jerrican in the back of my service truck.

When I mentioned "that's not a gas can, it's full of water. See where it says "WATER ONLY"?", the guy began to cuss me out for trying to wreck his car.

I'm sure the police had interesting debates regarding logic with him as well.

I once caught someone with a length of garden hose and a small fuel can, trying to open the jerrican in the back of my service truck.

When I mentioned "that's not a gas can, it's full of water. See where it says "WATER ONLY"?", the guy began to cuss me out for trying to wreck his car.

lol, that must have been funny to see

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Literally laughing out loud. Thanks :-)

Zepherex, why didn't you just put your signature in those signature pictures...?

I even do it for the photos I put online about the animals I breed etc...

Also, do you come up with the text quotes? Because "The Soldiers of Hellsing thrust for your blood" sounds kinky...

Tito

Zepherex, why didn't you just put your signature in those signature pictures...?

Also, do you come up with the text quotes? Because "The Soldiers of Hellsing thrust for your blood" sounds kinky...

Tito

I dont come up with the phrases, the people who ask for sigs do

Tito

Do you stop thrusting when you see blood?

Is a little blood on your sword a bad thing?

Heyo mate, I'm back tanking (and foruming) after an extended break due to exams and lots of coursework/essays to write. It's been 5 months since I tanked/flew (on WT).

Anyway, try to ignore these trolls. If I were you however, I'd make a signature just for him - 'Major jealous asshat above, avoid at all costs' or something along those lines. Try to make it funny but not offensive enough to be given.a warning for; so I've just completely contradicted my own idea. Never mind.

It would be funng to see his reaction, after getting what he wants but it being the opposite of what he wants. ;-)

Woody