I am running a TechForcer build I found on the 'Overkill Builds' on Steam community.

It's got turrets and stuff. Yey! Useless but on day 2 of Hoxton they have some limited use. Overall I think they're pretty meh. Most other perks yield passive/active bonuses without the number limitation of a deployable. Is it worth turreting?

Also fuck you and all your mods. I have the most useless things imaginable. I have a torch on my TMP thing.

I've found the turrets to be most useful on the Firestarter Day 1 mission, after you wipe out the gangsters you can deploy two turrets, one at each fence that the cops climb over, and essentially kill every cop on the map with just the two turrets.

I'd suggest running a Tech build with the Gambler perk deck. If you can, get your teammates to bring the ammo to feed your turrets instead of carrying it yourself so you can get a better turret setup and I typically run it with an LMG such as the Buzzsaw 42. I made this deck pretty much for the sole purpose of running Firestarter but it can work on Overkill level missions, don't even consider a Tech deck on a DW....

SLeaHmN.jpg

My all-purpose build used to be this MM/tech/ghost build that had inspire+bulletproof+shinobi, with all the drilling skills and C4. It was really good for loud missions, and passable for light stealthing missions, even though it only had a single un-upgraded ECM.

Tho, I'd always find myself switching to MM/ghost for all the stealth-only mission~~

I've found the turrets to be most useful on the Firestarter Day 1 mission, after you wipe out the gangsters you can deploy two turrets, one at each fence that the cops climb over, and essentially kill every cop on the map with just the two turrets.

I'd suggest running a Tech build with the Gambler perk deck. If you can, get your teammates to bring the ammo to feed your turrets instead of carrying it yourself so you can get a better turret setup and I typically run it with an LMG such as the Buzzsaw 42. I made this deck pretty much for the sole purpose of running Firestarter but it can work on Overkill level missions, don't even consider a Tech deck on a DW....

I am running muscle cos extra tanky. My preferred play style is 'psychopathic mass-murderer' so I'm into builds that enable that.

I honestly dislike the Muscle perk deck, it attracts too much aggro on you, plus, if someone is using the Dual wield/ghost build and uses the chameleon skill (or the rogue perk deck, basically anything that makes that player have less chance being targeted), i'm pretty much going to be the only one being targeted, even if the enemy are like, 100+ meters away, they will shoot at me. The armorer perk deck works greatly with my techforcer build, it works really well with all that armor, plus, less time hiding to regen armor = more time spent shooting AND the enemy doesn't already pre-aim at you most of the time. Practically invincible, even if you're run 'n gunning around to get up close and personal with shotguns.

Its fine if a turret doesnt spawn. I did some weeks ago with another person and two bots on the 2nd or 3rd try (Almost did it solo before that, but they got me on the escape).

tried it today , had 2 turrets spawn , was playing with AI and they got fucking mangled 

I honestly dislike the Muscle perk deck, it attracts too much aggro on you, plus, if someone is using the Dual wield/ghost build and uses the chameleon skill (or the rogue perk deck, basically anything that makes that player have less chance being targeted), i'm pretty much going to be the only one being targeted, even if the enemy are like, 100+ meters away, they will shoot at me. The armorer perk deck works greatly with my techforcer build, it works really well with all that armor, plus, less time hiding to regen armor = more time spent shooting. Practically invincible, even if you're run 'n gunning around to get up close and personal with shotguns.

I've been running Cook off DW with a MasterForcer build / Muscle and mini gun it's pretty amazing , any cops that get inside just panic. Mastermind is for shouting Git da fuck up at the dodge builds running around outside the house picking up ingredients 

I did attempt the train heist with that build tho , DW again and i was downed in about 11 seconds , revived and insta downed again , 3 dodge builds next to me wondering why it was so quiet 

Interesting, so it does make every aggro to be focused down HARD on the user of the perk deck. Seems my experience using the perk deck isn't just some paranoia.

Interesting, so it does make every aggro to be focused down HARD on the user of the perk deck. Seems my experience using the perk deck isn't just some paranoia.

Its mostly from losing the huge bonuses that armorer provides.

I always thought the armorer bonuses didn't stack up well against muscle, cos 90% extra health is such an obviously large number.

That said I've just made a full ghost build for stealth so I can do everything. I will need to keep some xp for rogue perks.

I always thought the armorer bonuses didn't stack up well against muscle, cos 90% extra health is such an obviously large number.

That said I've just made a full ghost build for stealth so I can do everything. I will need to keep some xp for rogue perks.

Health doesnt regenerate :^)

So much this

:*

I feel the 90% more health doesn't mean much when you're the one getting shot by EVERY cops in the area which effectively zap that HP so quickly when you have to run or be exposed in certain time, example, when I try to "tank" the enemies while 3 others are busy emptying and moving the bags in Big bank, the cops already pre aim at me, ends up with hail of bullets effectively greets me when I pop out of covers, while with armorer, my aggro isn't that high so the AI doesn't pre aim me, only the ones that are close enough that pre aims at me (not the fucks that still 50 or so meters).

Beside, the standard health pool is enough to go around. (On OVK at least)

Don't worry about it.: send invites

Don't worry about it.: I need monies

Victrixen: give me like 10 mins

Last message received: wednesday, March 18, 2015 at 11:10 AM

K

I'm sorry, you should have reminded me! :(

Also Viktor there is a skill that lets you slowly regwn health if you have hostages I think.

I'm sorry, you should have reminded me! :(

Also Viktor there is a skill that lets you slowly regwn health if you have hostages I think.

Yeah, but it sucks and so do the health regen perk decks.

Only been playing this for 2 weeks or so. Around rep 80 now. Need to practice full stealth, but have a capable loud build going.

Always looking for more people to play with. "nilzatron" on Steam too.

I cannot play this game... Everytime I start it up, I have 2 cursors and I cannot get rid of the fucking second one so I just exit game...

It's a bug I've had as well, usually has to do with alt-tabbing the game a few times when using dual monitors.