SULOMON

How to provide possibly over an hour of quality entertainment in WoT.

Farming pubbie tears is over rated. Farming wolf life baddie tears is ultimate.
How to accomplish this. First one must find a wolf life room. TKing them can be hard because the host usually has a tier limit and on occasions a tier 10 to enforce the rules which can be challenging if everyone else may only be as high as tier 8. Probably wise to bring a partner along in this scenario. TKing them is not what someone should be looking for but a type of person called a very special snowflake. This person will rage and provide entertainment during the match but it gets even better. The person will invite the TKers to a challenge. Usually the special snowflake has brought several of his tier 10 friends. Then the special snowflake ,if the wolf life troller had a partner, will then split up the 2 wolf life trollers. A case of divide and conquer (generally this is the only sign of intelligence in the butthurt wolf life baddie). The wolf life trollers may die because the butthurt baddie has numerical superiority and focusing fire but this doesn't matter much.
Now after the match have fun arguing with the butthurt baddie. Also use a mic if they have mics because then they will hear you laugh over the mic which negates their argument of, "I bet you're crying like a 5 year old right now."
I have a great example of this. AGMx posted on the forum how he was looking to troll some wolf life rooms so I logged on to join him. The first room had a tier limit of 8 so I grabbed my Type 59 and AGMx got his panther. We TKed all the wolf lifers and one very special snowflake who was driving his T34. He shouted about how we had no life and how he was in wrestling, football and baseball (all that and he has time to play WoT?). Well afterwards we got kicked so we joined another room and we ran across the special snowflake again. We had our tier 10s this time and we easily killed everybody again (I will admit it did make me feel bad to kill some people who were just looking to have fun, also don't like ruining my team training reputation. Don't need butthurts bad mouthing me a bunch).
After that we platooned in a random battle but the special snowflake had sent us a challenge! So me and AGMx went in and the special snowflake had got 3 tier 10 friends and a tier 9. He also put me on their team and AGMx on the other (divide and conquer). I died unfortunatley but I got some good damage in and AGMx managed to kill all of them except a T110E5 which he got down to a thousand health.
Afterwards we argued in chat.
http://mfi.re/watch/...g/goodtimes.avi AGMx recorded it but it is a little to hard to read Smile_sad.gif
None of his friends really supported him (I guess they knew the special snowflake was and idiot). I started using a mic so they could hear my laughs.
Finally the argument ended when he said he was a 13 year old boy and he was dating a 16 year old girl. I said the girl must be desperate because they usually date up. He then said that he was going to hang out with his girlfriend who was with him and it was 11:30 at night. I said, "Playing WoT when your girlfriend is there, she must be sad," and finally, "You guys having a sleepover, how adorable." The special snowflake didn't respond so me and AGMx went back to platooning (what black magic do you unicums use to play so well?). 

This AGMx?

WdUoeSy.png

atXLaXM.png

His attempts at trolling my inbox turned into an adolescent tantrum followed by his untimely departure after inviting a few others to witness his fine inbox clogging abilities. 

Other than that, pretty swell guy. 

This AGMx?

WdUoeSy.png

atXLaXM.png

His attempts at trolling my inbox turned into an adolescent tantrum followed by his untimely departure after inviting a few others to witness his fine inbox clogging abilities. 

Yes...

Haha, saw your thread on that yesterday and had some fun myself. I was unaware of all the scrubs that sit around in training rooms, and usually I'm somehow the best player in there stat-wise [which is sad]

Haha, saw your thread on that yesterday and had some fun myself. I was unaware of all the scrubs that sit around in training rooms, and usually I'm somehow the best player in there stat-wise [which is sad]

Tons of terribads in team training. I bet a super unicum could solo 29 team training wolf lifers.

Tons of terribads in team training. I bet a super unicum could solo 29 team training wolf lifers.

The amazing fact is that 90% of the people who talk haven't hit puberty yet [and are all 45% or less].

It's so hard not to just get on the mic and start yelling at all of them XD

Just found a room where these idiots play "pokemon".

'Trainers catch poke by doing at least 20 dmage to it then you can battles others also if you give boy and girl poke a treat they mate'

... what the actual fuck?

also, I love how they learned how animals mate through Minecraft.

I tried this once, I used my FCM and killed most of them, they told me "go back to mlp online you bitch", then I died to a Tiger 2. Odd thing was that room leader was pretty oblivious and let me stay, some new people joined and the old players tk'd me, the new players thought they were the trollers, so it basically became a pub match.

I didn't think that you were right bout them being a little kid, but I just checked and the first wolf life room I entered, was a kid that sounded younger than 12 and he was the one who started the room...

I just got a 3 day RO for promoting EULA violations on the main forum.   :tongue:

Wolf Life is a bunch of people simulating furry sex and mating with tanks. It's weird, and my KV-2 and SU-122-44 agree.

Wolf Life is a bunch of people simulating furry sex and mating with tanks. It's weird, and my KV-2 and SU-122-44 agree.

Dafuq is wrong with them?

me and AR_15 went into a wolf life & misc other rooms earlier, most of the pubes somehow killed themselves before we got a chance to :/

but oh god the public mic chat was soul-destroying terribad, words cannot describe

Also he brought his M60 for maximum lolz, the pubes kept badgering him for codes (like fo real) and he said to PM Yankee, lul,

This AGMx?

WdUoeSy.png

atXLaXM.png

Tuco,

Forward that shit to Franko and get it shut down. M-A deserves better.

Wolf Life is a bunch of people simulating furry sex and mating with tanks.

These people will fucking try anything.

I kinda want to make an expeditionary party of people who hop into high DPM/high tier tanks and shoot things from behind in these wolf life rooms.

Just found a room where these idiots play "pokemon".

'Trainers catch poke by doing at least 20 dmage to it then you can battles others also if you give boy and girl poke a treat they mate'

... what the actual fuck?

also, I love how they learned how animals mate through Minecraft.

Humping tanks...um.....

Last time i went on the public test there was something like over two dozen of those kid RP rooms in the training battles in the test server.

Dafuq is wrong with them?

No shit.

They're doing it wrong.

Furry sex and tank mating? Wtf?

Do they wear furry costumes and bump tanks into each other while masturbating IRL?

What has this world turned into.....