Double_D2012

How much harder can I carry? (And still lose...)

Oftentimes games like this are caused by you only doing your tanks role...maybe you needed to be closer to the frontline, or shoot a different target earlier.

Sometimes there is nothing you can do, but to rack up that much damage usually means your team was spotting for you and you shot over their shoulder and allowed them to die.

Target prioritization and early damage are usually keys to winning games like that.

Don't feel bad I have had tons of 10k dmg losses...but you never think what you could do different in the moment you just keep wacking the moles as they pop up lol..

Don't think about it with the "I didn't carry hard enough". Think "I was outplayed and learned a lot from that game."

It will make you feel better. 

Looking at the results I don't think your team let you down, they were just outplayed by the other team. Everyone except two people did damage, and those two are offset by the two zero damage guys on the other team. For each position on the list, the other teams player did more damage. If anything, the T57 and Obj 140 on your team didn't carry their own weight, but T32 and Lowe on the other team contributed more than is normally expected. It just seems to be one of those things where the game was close, and a couple of people having good games on the other team combined with a couple of people on your team having bad games resulted in a loss. The crappy thing is that the loss happened when you had a awesome game.

Also, this is a good example of how platooning can help boost your win rate. Imagine if the T57 and Obj 140 were platooned with you, and they were competent players (blue or purple) that can do at least their own HP worth of damage. The game probably would have been a win for you.

If you killed 2 more tanks (Leo & T57) the team would have won the battle. 

So the most accurate answer to your question is increase your kills from 5 to 7.  That is how much more you had to carry.

Sorry, couldn't pass up the chance to poke a little fun.

If you killed 2 more tanks (Leo & T57) the team would have won the battle. 

So the most accurate answer to your question is increase your kills from 5 to 7.  That is how much more you had to carry.

Sorry, couldn't pass up the chance to poke a little fun.

This was my teeth-gnasher of the week.

Did not run out of ammo but bloody close to that.  :sad:

I know, I know. OP tank and all det Crusader. but note the remarkably fresh crew.  :smug:

Crusader-Ace-defeat_zpsf5486eae.jpg